4G4Good Movement

oleandero

(edited)

have you guys heard of it? Starhub is having this 4G4Good Movement that donates the remaining unused data, minutes and smses to charity.

no harm pledging since it does not cost you an extra cent and your extra data, minutes and smses will not go to waste.

more from http://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/mobile/4g-4good.html

Edited by oleandero
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

how to know how much calls balance.......data balance and sms balance we have???.................up to SH to decide???

• Praise 1

Twincharged

how to know how much calls balance.......data balance and sms balance we have???.................up to SH to decide???

I think they'll just take whatever you have balance at the end of the month.

SH.,

thats so weird.. didnt call up and complaint?

then u should pledge that line, confirm can donate alot to charity! [flowerface]

usually when your bill comes, they will state how much you used. so the balance, SH donates them out

thats so weird.. didnt call up and complaint?

then u should pledge that line, confirm can donate alot to charity! [flowerface]

usually when your bill comes, they will state how much you used. so the balance, SH donates them out

afraid they check history, only pono sites.

so far m1 no issues with those sites.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

what is this crap? some funny idea thought up by SH corp governance committee? social responsibility?

Donate also must come from consumers?

SH can easily donate more minutes, data etc etc, cost them peanuts after profiting from us subscribers anyway

(edited)

i think i got plenty of unused data to donate from SH because the network is so SHITTY .... i hardly use telco data ... always on WiFi

what is this crap? some funny idea thought up by SH corp governance committee? social responsibility?

Donate also must come from consumers?

SH can easily donate more minutes, data etc etc, cost them peanuts after profiting from us subscribers anyway

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

i think i got plenty of unused data to donate from SH because the network is so SHITTY .... i hardly use telco data ... always on WiFi

mines okay leh.. what do you guys do on your phone sia?

↡ Advertisement