BMW M Cars

Sp4wn

I noticed this the other day as well, the M135i prices have come down to below 200k based on current COE.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMM.

Turbocharged

that's pretty reasonable - maybe they have to complete with the A45 AMG? (that's about $280k brand new)

these new prices are for bare-bone manual units... add in COE and some of the must have options.. pretty much back to square 1.... for eg leather options 8k.....

Turbocharged

sorry bro, NABE is at the other thread. LOL

these new prices are for bare-bone manual units... add in COE and some of the must have options.. pretty much back to square 1.... for eg leather options 8k.....

hmmm ok .. they didnt really specify. wonder if they have the breakdown of price list ...

if the wife gets pregnant soon, my car will be the first to go [bigcry]

sorry bro, NABE is at the other thread. LOL

hmmm ok .. they didnt really specify. wonder if they have the breakdown of price list ...

if the wife gets pregnant soon, my car will be the first to go [bigcry]

Chey! I've seen pregnant woman with hubby in GTR, also seen 4-5 year old daugher, wife and hubby in GTR.

[laugh]

I noticed this the other day as well, the M135i prices have come down to below 200k based on current COE.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMM.

VW Golf R is like $21x,xxx

No brainer buying the M135 man.

Turbocharged

Chey! I've seen pregnant woman with hubby in GTR, also seen 4-5 year old daugher, wife and hubby in GTR.

[laugh]

have la, i know. there's a bro whose daughter can sleep soundly while he drive some more ... but the practicality is not there i guess (hard to go in and out, boot space limited etc)

see how lo. we men got to give up some freedoms after getting married hahah ...

have la, i know. there's a bro whose daughter can sleep soundly while he drive some more ... but the practicality is not there i guess (hard to go in and out, boot space limited etc)

see how lo. we men got to give up some freedoms after getting married hahah ...

ahpek turbowagon, mai tu liao.

or just use protection :ph34r:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

ahpek turbowagon, mai tu liao.

or just use protection :ph34r:

LOL. let me have 1-2 kids la at least!!

Supersonic

Don't say 2 door car. Last time on my regular way to work, got 1 couple, with the wife clearly at least 6-7mths preg, riding a bike. Honda Steed 400.

When I quoted above to an ex-colleague, she shared that ....that's nothing, she rode pillion on her husbands GSXR750 till she 8 mths....

back to cars, had a colleague 8yrs back Husband, wife & infant in Honda Integra.

But My guess is inconvenient lor esp securing the child in the child seat in the rear. + oc likely seat behind too to attend to baby's needs.

Turbocharged

Don't say 2 door car. Last time on my regular way to work, got 1 couple, with the wife clearly at least 6-7mths preg, riding a bike. Honda Steed 400.

When I quoted above to an ex-colleague, she shared that ....that's nothing, she rode pillion on her husbands GSXR750 till she 8 mths....

back to cars, had a colleague 8yrs back Husband, wife & infant in Honda Integra.

But My guess is inconvenient lor esp securing the child in the child seat in the rear. + oc likely seat behind too to attend to baby's needs.

bike?? wa .. they really not scared.

yup, thats what i noticed too ... and the back seats are too deep for being able to attend to a kid. plus my 2009 model ... the rear seats dont have proper heat shield ... it gets too warm at the back.

bike?? wa .. they really not scared.

yup, thats what i noticed too ... and the back seats are too deep for being able to attend to a kid. plus my 2009 model ... the rear seats dont have proper heat shield ... it gets too warm at the back.

Get a convertible. Open Top, put kid in child seat behind or wife clamber in, then close top again. 911 Cab for you, sir? [thumbsup]

My wife's colleague did this too. But she was riding pillion on a 2B bike, dunno model. Damn zai. Maybe giving birth after all that is easier? =X

Oops sorry, forgot about title of thread.

Spawn, M4 Cab for you, sir? :D

(edited)

I've been eyeing on the M235i. $136800 without tax. [cool]

Wonder they bring in manual [drivingcar]

Just rang the showroom indeed the base M235i which is the manual is $136800 w/o tax [thumbsup]

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Get a convertible. Open Top, put kid in child seat behind or wife clamber in, then close top again. 911 Cab for you, sir? [thumbsup]

My wife's colleague did this too. But she was riding pillion on a 2B bike, dunno model. Damn zai. Maybe giving birth after all that is easier? =X

Oops sorry, forgot about title of thread.

Spawn, M4 Cab for you, sir? :D

bo la ... time to switch to 4 door. that day wanted to send my in laws home, no space >< at least 4 door can sit 5 (including driver) comfortably

bo la ... time to switch to 4 door. that day wanted to send my in laws home, no space >< at least 4 door can sit 5 (including driver) comfortably

BMW has a 4 door car that can seat 7. Can include your own parents inside.

Hmm.. is that a good idea? Scaly later royal rumble lol

Okay, 4 door 5 seater.

M3 for you, sir? [scholar]

↡ Advertisement