Anyone heard of this workshop "Optima Werkz" ?

Cerano

Hi guys

I cant seem to find reviews of the above. Does anyone have any clue?

Personal experiences please share.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Hi guys

I cant seem to find reviews of the above. Does anyone have any clue?

Personal experiences please share.

I normally avoid businesses with names that ends in Z.

• Praise 1

Do a search in this forum.

You will get the reviews.

They recently opened a new branch at Leng Kee area. The SG Merc boys were invited.

Oops youre right bro i remembered wrongly... Sorry old liaos... Yup this workshop...

Do a search in this forum.

You will get the reviews.

They recently opened a new branch at Leng Kee area. The SG Merc boys were invited.

Haha i dont hang out there anymore been out of the scene awhile.

Will search with the correct name

Found a few negative reviews

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=235352&sid=2f40d7add28f7e851958ea142b04e518

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/gps-hub-staying-track-298/bought-bmw-325-kruise-auto-megamart-3-months-ago-warranty-optima-werkz-4379510.html

Even at hwz their rep created an account with only a generic reply. Looks like crappy customer service. Will avoid

(edited)

Oops youre right bro i remembered wrongly... Sorry old liaos... Yup this workshop...

Personal experience base on 1 of my family car from parallel importers.Many PI & Used Car Reseller have warranty service under this "Optima Workz".

I stop going back to this work after 9mths and void the warranty all together after my brand new car was under recall list - suppose to be recall for replacement. Nothing was done after check up(no recall replacement of parts), stating it is okay - WTF. Went to PI and PI push back to workshop, after 3 mths of argument and ban table. I give up and end of the day, I ask my japan colleague to order a brand new part(base on recall stated new part number) and hand carry back from japan since I travel up there a few times a year for business.

My 2 cents base on so called PI Waranty is just bull shit.

Edited by Sg571958
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

a few of the car dealers at turf city are also using this WS.

I told the dealer discount me S$1000. I dont need their warranty.

(edited)

a few of the car dealers at turf city are also using this WS.

I told the dealer discount me S$1000. I dont need their warranty.

I can share a bit more, since I'm getting a new PI car again......since local agent can;t get the specification I wanted and in anycase, I requested that I do not need the freee warranty but I insist on:

1. Discount withouot 3 years free warranty

2. Request Dealer put in written memo to get from their source the spare parts I need in event of recall or etc. Cost should be transparent at cost-to-cost. If they cannot get me the parts, I've the right to sources it oevrsea myself and charge them with 3 years warranty period.

Sales Man went and ask his boss. They was reluctant to agree. Initially the sales manager even talk cock and sing song stating my bad experience with XXX PI will not be the same with his company, as they source direct from exporter. The exporter is one of the largest and in event in a recall, they can get me the recalled parts for free.

You knows what? When I ask them to put in written "agreement" in black & white, their f**king balls shrink like deflated tires going over a hundred nails.

Nothing in written black & white with concise terms & condition with liability/accountability brings you no where dealing with PI/Used Car Reseller. [furious] I've my cheque book ready to pay full and they have balls struck in throat.

Then the sale manager call me up and says he cannot give me the memo to take liability of recall and whatever so, but willing to rebate me $600 x 3 years = $1800 for no warranty. Taking their profit of $25K to $30K easily, I don't see sense of buying a car with zero warranty and $1800 rebate for waiving the warranty?

The search continues...........

Edited by Sg571958
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Personal experience base on 1 of my family car from parallel importers.Many PI & Used Car Reseller have warranty service under this "Optima Workz".

I stop going back to this work after 9mths and void the warranty all together after my brand new car was under recall list - suppose to be recall for replacement. Nothing was done after check up(no recall replacement of parts), stating it is okay - WTF. Went to PI and PI push back to workshop, after 3 mths of argument and ban table. I give up and end of the day, I ask my japan colleague to order a brand new part(base on recall stated new part number) and hand carry back from japan since I travel up there a few times a year for business.

My 2 cents base on so called PI Waranty is just bull shit.

PI warranties are indeed bulls**t but agent warranties are cowshit too. The myriad of taxes involved in a car deal makes it difficult to fully explore the possibilities of warranty but too many unscrupulous dealers out there who are hiding behind this excuse.

Thanks for the sharing guys. That said ive had positive experiences with MBM so not all PI workshops are bad. That said this Optima Werkz seems to be a bad egg just like those TWM sort. Oh well

I just got my new ride from PI too . One of the reasons that I selected this PI is because they have their own workshop and not third party . For those third party workshop , the PI can offer sometimes a longer warranty because they just buy the package from the workshop .

My warranty come directly from the PI . Of course there are also many other factors and I find my sales person very professional .

I can share a bit more, since I'm getting a new PI car again......since local agent can;t get the specification I wanted and in anycase, I requested that I do not need the freee warranty but I insist on:

1. Discount withouot 3 years free warranty

2. Request Dealer put in written memo to get from their source the spare parts I need in event of recall or etc. Cost should be transparent at cost-to-cost. If they cannot get me the parts, I've the right to sources it oevrsea myself and charge them with 3 years warranty period.

Sales Man went and ask his boss. They was reluctant to agree. Initially the sales manager even talk cock and sing song stating my bad experience with XXX PI will not be the same with his company, as they source direct from exporter. The exporter is one of the largest and in event in a recall, they can get me the recalled parts for free.

You knows what? When I ask them to put in written "agreement" in black & white, their f**king balls shrink like deflated tires going over a hundred nails.

Nothing in written black & white with concise terms & condition with liability/accountability brings you no where dealing with PI/Used Car Reseller. [furious] I've my cheque book ready to pay full and they have balls struck in throat.

Then the sale manager call me up and says he cannot give me the memo to take liability of recall and whatever so, but willing to rebate me $600 x 3 years = $1800 for no warranty. Taking their profit of $25K to $30K easily, I don't see sense of buying a car with zero warranty and $1800 rebate for waiving the warranty?

The search continues...........

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I just got my new ride from PI too . One of the reasons that I selected this PI is because they have their own workshop and not third party . For those third party workshop , the PI can offer sometimes a longer warranty because they just buy the package from the workshop .

My warranty come directly from the PI . Of course there are also many other factors and I find my sales person very professional .

Can share the PI name? Pm me if it is not convenient to put in here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1