Anyone heard of this workshop "Optima Werkz" ?

Cerano

9 hours ago, Ravinged said:

The car I drove back then free servicing was covered by Optima Werkz. Stopped going there ever since, brought to my own workshop.

ic. best to avoid them. heard many about them but didnt used them before personally. dont think will ever need to use them also😁

↡ Advertisement

Last week went over to Serangoon to check my car for some problems. After checking, I was told by the advisor that my car throttle body was damaged and need to pay $1155.60 for a new replacement. Eventually, I went to other workshop and they helped me to solve the problem by cleaning it at the cost of $30. I’ve asked the OW advisor why they didn’t suggest clean it in the first place iso asking me to change a new one immediately. However, he insisted that my TB confirmed spoilt (without removing it) and even threatens to blacklist me since I went to other workshop. Luckily I didn’t pay them $1155.60, who knows behind my back maybe they just clean it iso changing a new one. Hope those who are facing similar problem should be on extra careful dealing with such dishonest people.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Zamesloh said:

Last week went over to Serangoon to check my car for some problems. After checking, I was told by the advisor that my car throttle body was damaged and need to pay $1155.60 for a new replacement. Eventually, I went to other workshop and they helped me to solve the problem by cleaning it at the cost of $30. I’ve asked the OW advisor why they didn’t suggest clean it in the first place iso asking me to change a new one immediately. However, he insisted that my TB confirmed spoilt (without removing it) and even threatens to blacklist me since I went to other workshop. Luckily I didn’t pay them $1155.60, who knows behind my back maybe they just clean it iso changing a new one. Hope those who are facing similar problem should be on extra careful dealing with such dishonest people.

you driving Bugatti or Koenigsegg ah ? TB over 1K 

😁

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Othello said:

you driving Bugatti or Koenigsegg ah ? TB over 1K 

😁

Don’t be surprised, i also have bad experience with OW. Spent close $5k but car still vibrating

then i go to Bmworks*** and changed engine mounting for $500 and no more vibration. 

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Don’t be surprised, i also have bad experience with OW. Spent close $5k but car still vibrating

then i go to Bmworks*** and changed engine mounting for $500 and no more vibration. 

This Black shop so around after so many years of bad publicity and condemnation?

Wow....

1 minute ago, t0y0ta said:

This Black shop so around after so many years of bad publicity and condemnation?

Wow....

I think they offer many warranty package to PI cars. For normal servicing they can do but troubleshooting or repair better go elsewhere. I also doubt they really honour their warranty to those pi cars

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

On 11/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, t0y0ta said:

Wow....

Well, they don't only service individual owners. Private-hire fleets are also serviced by them via contracts with leasing companies.

Avoid them.

They were my "Warranty workshop" for my PI ride, so I had to send my car there for regular servicing.

After 2 years and 23,000km mileage, I noticed my front tyres screeched a lot. When I examined the tyres, I noticed they were significantly more botak than my rear tyres.

When I replaced my tyres, the shop told me that it was obvious that my tyres were not rotated at all. Front tyres were botak, while my rear tyres looked good for another 20k to 30k km. All this while I only send my car there for servicing.

After that, I stopped sending my ride there. Not recommended and extremely angry with their lack of professionalism. My previous workshops will rotate the tyres without even asking, as these are part of the standard car servicing package.

• Praise 2

BTW, they are a "recommended merchant" under SGCARMART listing.

I wonder how they earn the tag. 🙄

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Nutty said:

Avoid them.

They were my "Warranty workshop" for my PI ride, so I had to send my car there for regular servicing.

After 2 years and 23,000km mileage, I noticed my front tyres screeched a lot. When I examined the tyres, I noticed they were significantly more botak than my rear tyres.

When I replaced my tyres, the shop told me that it was obvious that my tyres were not rotated at all. Front tyres were botak, while my rear tyres looked good for another 20k to 30k km. All this while I only send my car there for servicing.

After that, I stopped sending my ride there. Not recommended and extremely angry with their lack of professionalism. My previous workshops will rotate the tyres without even asking, as these are part of the standard car servicing package.

hmmmm, part of standard servicing packages ? No workshop AD/PI or any outside workshops have ever rotated my tyres unless stated. Apart from bigger setups & tyre tiams, many do not have the balancing machine.  Your workshop/s all very good, can intro ? 

• Praise 1

Autosaver servicing package includes tyre rotation.

Even if tyre rotation is not part of the package, a half-decent workshop will remind customers that it's time to rotate.

• Praise 4

Twincharged
On 11/18/2019 at 12:40 PM, Zamesloh said:

Some workshop just want the easy way out. To diagnosed the problem deep take a lot of skill and critical thinking. A lot of mechanics do not have either of these 2. 

You guys can go to YouTube and watch DiagnoseDan channel and understand what I mean. The skill level of this DiagnoseDan and critical thinking is what makes a difference in solving the root cause of car problem vs wasting money and yet did not solve the root cause. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
19 hours ago, Nutty said:

BTW, they are a "recommended merchant" under SGCARMART listing.

I wonder how they earn the tag. 🙄

Pay Money

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1