Anyone heard of this workshop "Optima Werkz" ?

Cerano

I didn't know at the time. I Guess there is a first for everything and I learnt my lesson. I also found a trusted workshop now so I will not believe any "warranty" anymore.

By the way after the engine seal incident I didn't use them for repairs, just regular servicing. Even then they screwed up my engine. #hopeless

I posted before.  This incident reminded me of another from my hiadee whose used car was bot with OW warranty.  Same thing.  Engine Valve cover gasket leaked but they say its wear n tear not covered.

if the engine is leaking engine oil due to the gasket, how will it function properly over time?  So whats the warranty for?  Moral of story - buy with your eyes open n read all the fine prints.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

Surprised Optima Werkz still surviving.

Because there are still the misinformed who get directed and herded to OW from errant PI and used car dealers.

Was viewing a used car in AML and when the sales guy told me that the car would be covered by "comprehensive warranty by reputable workshop Optima Werkz" - I politely smiled, thanked him for his time to let me view the car and left.

The car had some work needed so I would not trust OW to do the right thing having read this thread.

• Praise 3

Same with my chevron when I bought it that comes under this warranty.

I straight away slashed few grands from dealer and tell him keep the warranty. I don't dare to use it.

• Praise 3

Same with my chevron when I bought it that comes under this warranty.

I straight away slashed few grands from dealer and tell him keep the warranty. I don't dare to use it.

i have to agree with you on this. Totally "cmi"

now they have started a "so called" program, calling customers who didn't go back to them for servicing. (reason for this program?)

the 1st few things they try to tell you is "void warranty".

this really spoiled my day. So called customer service "program", but the way they approach you is to threaten you that if you never go back, they will void your warranty.

i'm truly disappointed with OW service. i tried using them for my new car, but after few times of 100% disappointing service. i have decided to go back to my old workshop which i used them for more than past 10 years.

needless to say why i use my old workshop for the past 10 years, the reason is clear!

but definitely not OW! 

my honest customer opinion, if OW wants to win back customers by this so called program, please please prepare to do service recovery strategy, instead of threatening your customers!

i already disappointed by your service in the past, now i'm disgusted!

• Praise 3

now they have started a "so called" program, calling customers who didn't go back to them for servicing. (reason for this program?)

this really spoiled my day. So called customer service "program", but the way they approach you is to threaten you that if you never go back, they will void your warranty.

Can share how disappointing they were ? My PI car also using them. Went back for first servicing (Free) 2 months ago, car still new so no fanfare. 

i'm truly disappointed with OW service. i tried using them for my new car, but after few times of 100% disappointing service. i have decided to go back to my old workshop which i used them for more than past 10 years.

needless to say why i use my old workshop for the past 10 years, the reason is clear!

but definitely not OW! 

my honest customer opinion, if OW wants to win back customers by this so called program, please please prepare to do service recovery strategy, instead of threatening your customers!

i already disappointed by your service in the past, now i'm disgusted!

Threaten as in may end up in Suing until pants drop?  :D

Not I say one huh.  I think someone said in parliament before one  [lipsrsealed]

Hey guys I’m new to this forum and have a question I have a 2005 Kia Optima lx 4 cylinder 5speed and I also have a wrecked Hyundai tiburon 2004 auto 4 cylinder. I like the seats in the Hyundai and was wondering would they match up to the bolt anchors in the Kia

Was searching some review on this cos my car is warranty by this company.

Hmm... seems like all the "negative" reviews are those 1 or 2 posts and disappear one.

Biz competitor?

Any real reviews pls? Those that got thousands posts one.   

My experience with them taught me never to trust these “warranty” provided by used car dealers. If you are still in time, check the car with your trusted workshop then nego for price without warranty.

They refused to honour my claim for spoilt shocks and suspension. Gave me a ton of excuses ended up I settled the whole thing somewhere else myself.

I also suspected they gave me a used/spoilt replacement part once because the same part failed just one week (I drove twice in that one week) after it was replaced.

No thanks ever again.

Because there are still the misinformed who get directed and herded to OW from errant PI and used car dealers.

Was viewing a used car in AML and when the sales guy told me that the car would be covered by "comprehensive warranty by reputable workshop Optima Werkz" - I politely smiled, thanked him for his time to let me view the car and left.

The car had some work needed so I would not trust OW to do the right thing having read this thread.

Autolink?

(edited)

BTW they wanted charge $350 to $400 to change the valve cover casket on my hiadee's conti.  As usual said wear n tear not covered. my friend TL, DIY it $80  [:p]

Another hiadee went to them during warranty period for brakes issue, spongy feeling.  They said the existing brake pads not inserted properly by the previous workshop, and that the pad has hairline cracks.  Again wear n tear not covered  After spending like $250 to change the front pair of pads, still LPPL.  Then he went to another WS, flushed the brake fluid...All ok liao. 

Edited by Ahbengdriver

BTW they wanted charge $350 to $400 to change the valve cover casket on my hiadee's conti.  As usual said wear n tear not covered. my friend TL, DIY it $80  [:p]

Another hiadee went to them during warranty period for brakes issue, spongy feeling.  They said the existing brake pads not inserted properly by the previous workshop, and that the pad has hairline cracks.  Again wear n tear not covered  After spending like $250 to change the front pair of pads, still LPPL.  Then he went to another WS, flushed the brake fluid...All ok liao. 

Hahahha. Spongy brakes usually relate to brake line. And yes flushing them out solves.

CMI siaaaaaaa!!

(edited)

what do you guys expect?

all beng and seng workshops make money from oil servicing and fixing problem and not "warranty claim"

if AD was not able to claim their heavily markup "cost + profit" from the regional distributor

do you think AD will fix warranty and defect issue chop chop curry pop?

no $$ no talk la ... that's the real world

there is no such thing as cheap, fast and good warranty cum defect claim

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

I normally avoid businesses with names that ends in Z.

Funny but you are damn right... z could be impersonating another company that end in S

Edited by speedometer

That's why I don't trust WS anymore.  A few of us Ahbengs have bought our own set of gadgets and tools through pool funding, now we do all our basic servicing and maintenance at our own place.  Cheap n Fast n Good, who say no hab?  Save llots of $$ somemore

• Praise 1