DVBT-2 Receiver For Car

Gdspd08

Hi, I just upgrade to DVBT-2 receiver in my car. Reception is so far much better than my previous DVBT receiver.

The antenna is currently on my Vios internal front bumper grille which is entire conceal.

The wire fo the antenna actual loop pass my headlight whcih cause signal to be entire loss when switching on headlight.

This morning I push the antenna wire down and resolve the issue. I may ask my installer to re-route the antenna cable and put on cable protect for enhancement.

All I can say the reception and sound quality is really no horse run.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I install at Xtremez at Ubi Industrial.

I do not know whether they still have stock anot.

By the way, forget to inform that this set and my previous DVBT receiver both can do recording via thumb drive.

Look for Ah Sheng for price.

Address : 53 Ubi Avenue 1 #01-06 Paya Ubi Industrial Park S(408934) (map)

Phone : 68416882

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=14112

Review quite high.

Edited by Gdspd08

In ideal location with strong signal, are u able to watch more channels, or still only 3 (Ch5, Ch8, CNA)?

Wondering whether need to upgrade to enable to watch all the mediacorp digital channels...

Neutral Newbie

I install at Xtremez at Ubi Industrial.

I do not know whether they still have stock anot.

By the way, forget to inform that this set and my previous DVBT receiver both can do recording via thumb drive.

Look for Ah Sheng for price.

Address : 53 Ubi Avenue 1 #01-06 Paya Ubi Industrial Park S(408934) (map)

Phone : 68416882

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=14112

Review quite high.

Can share the price you install?

(edited)

In ideal location with strong signal, are u able to watch more channels, or still only 3 (Ch5, Ch8, CNA)?

Wondering whether need to upgrade to enable to watch all the mediacorp digital channels...

I can watch the following channel

1. Channel 8 HD

2. Channel 5 HD

3. Channel U

4. OKTO

5. VAS

6. Suria

7. Test (duno what channel, keep showing animal but the clearest channel)

8. Can't remember can see CNA anot. I go check.

All channel will not lag or suddenly twitch, unless go underground.

I tested open air, so far really signal freaking strong.

My area, Bukit Purmei car park which usually cannot receive DVBT channel, now can see all DVBT-2 channel.

I have also tested the signal using my AC Ryan Playon Live with TV booster antenna facing the car park, cannot receive any DVBT-2 unless it is in my living room.

I expect my car DVBT-2 cannot receive as it is also at the car park. Strange, can receive. Maybe my booster antenna is not so good.

Edited by Gdspd08
  • Praise 1

I can watch the following channel

1. Channel 8 HD

2. Channel 5 HD

3. Channel U

4. OKTO

5. VAS

6. Suria

7. Test (duno what channel, keep showing animal but the clearest channel)

8. Can't remember can see CNA anot. I go check.

All channel will not lag or suddenly twitch, unless go underground.

I tested open air, so far really signal freaking strong.

My area, Bukit Purmei car park which usually cannot receive DVBT channel, now can see all DVBT-2 channel.

I have also tested the signal using my AC Ryan Playon Live with TV booster antenna facing the car park, cannot receive any DVBT-2 unless it is in my living room.

I expect my car DVBT-2 cannot receive as it is also at the car park. Strange, can receive. Maybe my booster antenna is not so good.

Hi Bro,

I also using the ac ryan playon live but unable to receive any signal using the antenna that comes with the set. I search around my house, found an old 300 ohms FM antenna and a 300-75 ohms matching unit. Guess what? It works perfectly.

post-70590-0-55221900-1407639750_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Hi Bro,

I also using the ac ryan playon live but unable to receive any signal using the antenna that comes with the set. I search around my house, found an old 300 ohms FM antenna and a 300-75 ohms matching unit. Guess what? It works perfectly.

You should get the booster antenna during the fair. That antenna work well.

The one that come with it cannot work well unless you are at a very strong signal environment.

Edited by Gdspd08
↡ Advertisement