ROC Army Rangers have their first female member

Vega

Turbocharged

our latest batch of SAF female recruits. Chio or not?

more pics here.

https://www.facebook.com/BMTCSAF/photos/a.274184096104057.1073742191.174193116103156/274184162770717/?type=1&theater

Mai siao hor.. the ladies can run faster than many NSMen or NSFs..

The guys who kena same company as the ladies, sure damn garang and siao on liao..

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Tiko is in the blood...............it applies to both .................male and female............. [scholar][cool][laugh]

However, female aren't so open to admit that they are tiko. Unlike men.....hehe [:p]

However, female aren't so open to admit that they are tiko. Unlike men.....hehe [:p]

many men also refuse to admit they tiko what.........here already got many noble righteous men die die no admit they tiko one.................how you except the ladies to admit leh.............. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

many men also refuse to admit they tiko what.........here already got many noble righteous men die die no admit they tiko one.................how you except the ladies to admit leh.............. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Hmmm....yalor. [;)]

Turbocharged

You mean your body without clothes, or with clothes plus a big bulge, can't arouse their tiko-ness and admission? Cannot be, right!!?? Edited by Super7

Supercharged

You mean your body without clothes, or with clothes plus a big bulge, can't arouse their tiko-ness and admission? Cannot be, right!!??

Cannot arouse them. Cos I am not as young, handsome and muscular, as you.... <_<

Turbocharged

Cannot arouse them. Cos I am not as young, handsome and muscular, as you.... <_<

how you measure your didi regarding young, handsome, and muscular??

Supercharged

how you measure your didi regarding young, handsome, and muscular??

That we need to ask an impartial xmm to judge and decide for us.... [grin][crazy]

Turbocharged

That we need to ask an impartial xmm to judge and decide for us.... [grin][crazy]

such a piece of delicious meat, i think she cant talk much after swallowing it!! [laugh]

But i agree that an impartial xmm is very important for this job, how about one of those above 40 --- impartial, experienced, and small appetite?

Supercharged

such a piece of delicious meat, i think she cant talk much after swallowing it!! [laugh]

But i agree that an impartial xmm is very important for this job, how about one of those above 40 --- impartial, experienced, and small appetite?

1. just make sure she doesn't get choke can already....

2. above 40 are 女 !! Can also lah...

Turbocharged

above 40 are 熟女 !! Can also lah...

ahhh..... when these cooked-ladies pass thru your hands, they will be over-cooked!! HOT and BURNT!! :D :D

Supercharged

ahhh..... when these cooked-ladies pass thru your hands, they will be over-cooked!! HOT and BURNT!! :D :D

ahhh.... hot n burnt !! Ya, like those in S&M routines! :D[whip]

almost a week never open this thread, nth to do so open the last page, as expected the contents :D

You sure you have nothing to do then open this thread..... or you were also looking for something, in this thead ? [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

ahhh.... hot n burnt !! Ya, like those in S&M routines! :D[whip]

You sure you have nothing to do then open this thread..... or you were also looking for something, in this thead ? [laugh]

you are mean!! why not replace whips with feather dusters? soft methods are always better than hard ones

Turbocharged

almost a week never open this thread, nth to do so open the last page, as expected the contents :D

Oh, so clean-thinking of you to open this thread only when you have nothing else to do!! Now you better quickly put yourself into the washing machine, or go car wash to clean up!! [grin][:p]

Supercharged

you are mean!! why not replace whips with feather dusters? soft methods are always better than hard ones

For experienced 女, they can handle it.

Question is, can you handle them ?? :o

Turbocharged

For experienced 女, they can handle it.

Question is, can you handle them ?? :o

good question again!! answer: no harm let them handle me, literally.... which parts of the body you think they can really handle well?

↡ Advertisement