BMW 4 series gran coupe

Damienic

Price and equipment list?

Went to PML to view the event car 420i. Main difference that i can see is that the rim design is different, faux leather seats and different interior trimmings. Straight $9k discount from list price plus the usual other discounts (trade-in, insurance, loan..etc)

• Praise 1

Went to PML to view the event car 420i. Main difference that i can see is that the rim design is different, faux leather seats and different interior trimmings. Straight $9k discount from list price plus the usual other discounts (trade-in, insurance, loan..etc)

you did a test drive in the white 420 yesterday?

I bought the white one... an offer I cannot refuse for rwd turbo charge.

The equipment level is ok, the fancy stuff like body trim and the rims are standard. Still a good staggered set up which I am used to. At that price, I can’t get any rwd 2L turbo.... ARF is also decent at 50+, so no brainer.

Happy purchase.... kekeke

i bought the black car

Black and cream... nice!

Can someone advise me how do I get rid of those dry leaves stuck inside the front grille, bmw workshops said no way to do it and need to remove the bumper, costing 150.

Can someone advise me how do I get rid of those dry leaves stuck inside the front grille, bmw workshops said no way to do it and need to remove the bumper, costing 150.

Try using air gun?

If u down the bumper, u should also clean the exterior of the radiator. Where did u get a quote of $150?

Try using air gun?

If u down the bumper, u should also clean the exterior of the radiator. Where did u get a quote of $150?

Typo, is 180 not 150 from performance . Thanks, any external workshop doing this cheaper?

Typo, is 180 not 150 from performance . Thanks, any external workshop doing this cheaper?

180 is crazy. I have checked with my ws, They can help you do it at 100 for bumper removal. Let me know if you are keen.  [;)]

Price and equipment list?

Similar to current 420I LCI sports except leather and body/interior trim. Rims also diff.

New Apple play, sat nav, digital dash.... some new features which I didn’t bother. Most important for me is the drive. I think the active steering is a newer version, pretty good too.

• Praise 1

Similar to current 420I LCI sports except leather and body/interior trim. Rims also diff.

New Apple play, sat nav, digital dash.... some new features which I didn’t bother. Most important for me is the drive. I think the active steering is a newer version, pretty good too.

Carplay is free?

Event car they always left items out one

That's why I asked

• Praise 3

180 is crazy. I have checked with my ws, They can help you do it at 100 for bumper removal. Let me know if you are keen. [;)]

Thanks I shall self service and see how it goes

Carplay is free?

That's why I asked

Think so, it’s part of the features....

I think the G10 520i sportline also good value if your budget is higher.

• Praise 1

Think so, it’s part of the features....

I think the G10 520i sportline also good value if your budget is higher.

surprise that they are so generous nowadays  [thumbsup]

guess maybe G30 LCI cumming soon plus new 4er cumming to replace F36 LCI soon too :a-toast: 

Enjoy your 4GC buddy [drivingcar]  

• Praise 5

On 8/23/2019 at 11:10 AM, Inlinefour said:

Carplay is free?

That's why I asked

Car play is not free on BMW these days. Need to pay subscription.  It seems ridiculous for BMW to want to milk their buyers for such connectivity.  Or maybe it is greedy Apple that is demanding a regular recurring fee.  Well, not complaining, Carplay is a good product that takes dynamic info from the phone and not from a static harddisk. 

Anyone using can feedback if it is worth signing up and paying a few hundreds to use Carplay? I hate to use a phone holder, would be cool to have Waze on the big screen, even better on the HUD.  

BMW navigation / map will need tons of work to pry Waze away from me.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Car play is not free on BMW these days. Need to pay subscription.  It seems ridiculous for BMW to want to milk their buyers for such connectivity.  Or maybe it is greedy Apple that is demanding a regular recurring fee.  Well, not complaining, Carplay is a good product that takes dynamic info from the phone and not from a static harddisk. 

Anyone using can feedback if it is worth signing up and paying a few hundreds to use Carplay? I hate to use a phone holder, would be cool to have Waze on the big screen, even better on the HUD.  

BMW navigation / map will need tons of work to pry Waze away from me.

I use it regularly.  it is the best integration to date for in-car entertainment.

For Waze, you can see much further down the road with a screen bigger than your phone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3