BMW 4 series gran coupe

Damienic

428 GC up for grabs, Manual somemore

I wonder how big a hit the original owner took

Fully optioned too

Navigation System, Reverse Camera, Sunroof, Adaptive Suspension, Bluetooth Connectivity, HID Headlights, Rain Sensor, Electric Sport Seats.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=445105&DL=1043

445105_2b.jpg

Edited by Mercury1
↡ Advertisement

still need to ask? ... 428i of course ...

1. this one got money also cannot buy or upgrade outside

2. $10k+-

3. $3k+-

4. $2.5K+-

bmw original item 2-4 already cost $15K+- not to mention do outside will void warranty and worry of unqualify installation and lower omv ...

420i vs 428i, which is a better buy at S$25K difference?

1. 184BHP vs 245BHP

2. HUD

3. Better speakers system

4. Reverse Camera

Edited by Wt_know

428 GC up for grabs, Manual somemore

I wonder how big a hit the original owner took

Fully optioned too

Navigation System, Reverse Camera, Sunroof, Adaptive Suspension, Bluetooth Connectivity, HID Headlights, Rain Sensor, Electric Sport Seats.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=445105&DL=1043

445105_2b.jpg

very bold to bring in manual. not many owners will take manual these days.

Also 18 inch alloys which is another like 3500, depends if you are a normal driver or someone who likes to drive take corners go up NSHW etc, looking at this car's specs this owner was confirm the latter just not sure why he gave up the car like that. I can see that just two of the additional options below are already almost 10K. And that excludes the manual GB I have no idea cost how much

420i vs 428i, which is a better buy at S$25K difference?

1. 184BHP vs 245BHP

2. HUD

3. Better speakers system

4. Reverse Camera

Yeah, pity though. Assuming I didn't order my car and if this was in auto I would definitely consideration it. The additional options are damn swee. Active damping, sunroof [thumbsup]

Also 18 inch alloys which is another like 3500, depends if you are a normal driver or someone who likes to drive take corners go up NSHW etc, looking at this car's specs this owner was confirm the latter just not sure why he gave up the car like that. I can see that just two of the additional options below are already almost 10K. And that excludes the manual GB I have no idea cost how much

Yeah, pity though. Assuming I didn't order my car and if this was in auto I would definitely consideration it. The additional options are damn swee. Active damping, sunroof [thumbsup]

which car did you order?

this car damn swee but kind of out of my budget... -_-

ordered a 328i similarly optioned as this 428 but not manual.

which car did you order?

this car damn swee but kind of out of my budget... -_-

Then buy her a motorized scooter lah, problem solved [laugh]

maybe happy happy buy liao then now wife kpkb cannot drive manual

change car like change underwear ... sibei shiok ...

maybe happy happy buy liao then now wife kpkb cannot drive manual

Edited by Wt_know

ordered a 328i similarly optioned as this 428 but not manual.

Then buy her a motorized scooter lah, problem solved [laugh]

Woh, 328 is similar price as the 420. That's where the debate comes in. To buy a 420 lifestyle car or get higher spec 328. I guess you chose the latter more for practicality reasons?

Well one thing for sure is I wanted the 28 variant's power, also I intend to keep the car for some time and I was worried about the frameless glass windows and how they would manage over time. Plus the lower headroom in the back since its meant to be a family car in the long run.

Also the pricing, if I got a 428 GC and added the options I wanted it would be another 10 - 13 on the top of the price, looking at these options I know these ran the previous owner at least 15K if not closer to 20K

Woh, 328 is similar price as the 420. That's where the debate comes in. To buy a 420 lifestyle car or get higher spec 328. I guess you chose the latter more for practicality reasons?

The M sport kit comes with 18's as default, but from the picture I am also sure its the 18's which come standard. 19 inch upgrade is another 4K extra from PML and seriously if I were him I rather upgrade the rims outside, for that price can get some sweet BBS 19s.

Those look like might be 19s

• Praise 1

damn...if im in for a car, i snap!

• Praise 1

M-Sports Line need to add another $6.3K.

And 328i no motorised tailgate.

Well one thing for sure is I wanted the 28 variant's power, also I intend to keep the car for some time and I was worried about the frameless glass windows and how they would manage over time. Plus the lower headroom in the back since its meant to be a family car in the long run.

Also the pricing, if I got a 428 GC and added the options I wanted it would be another 10 - 13 on the top of the price, looking at these options I know these ran the previous owner at least 15K if not closer to 20K

The M sport kit comes with 18's as default, but from the picture I am also sure its the 18's which come standard. 19 inch upgrade is another 4K extra from PML and seriously if I were him I rather upgrade the rims outside, for that price can get some sweet BBS 19s.

↡ Advertisement