Fruits and veggies juices

Tianmo

got sugar and honey????.............sure nice but sugar leh................sugar leh................sugar leh.............. [:(]

anyway when reach call me hor............i want try some.........

Vietnam can buy some for me???...............or maybe go together............. [:p][laugh]

I also thinking..... go together can bring more back hehe

↡ Advertisement

it is believe to be good for eyes.............and if you read into it...............it is actually quite a super food in Chinese culture........... [thumbsup]

maybe ang moh eat tio turn into wolf...........that's why call it wolf berry........... [laugh]

today my wolf berries all finish liao.................tomorrow morning give you 5 wolf berries for your kopi ok.......... [:p][laugh]

Thank you for the wolf berry advice.

I only use it in soup, and dessert.....guess to start using it more in other food.

• Praise 2

I also thinking..... go together can bring more back hehe

hehehehehe................ [:p] [:p]

Thank you for the wolf berry advice.

I only use it in soup, and dessert.....guess to start using it more in other food.

but is quite sweet...........I add to kopi kosong can taste the sweetness............anything that needs a little sweetness wolf berries are good...........soak them up and eat very song............ [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

but is quite sweet...........I add to kopi kosong can taste the sweetness............anything that needs a little sweetness wolf berries are good...........soak them up and eat very song............ [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

Yes, I know we can just wash / rinse them and eat it like raisin.

A healthy snack!

• Praise 3

today i found another way to use the fiber left over............ i was not able to finish those from yesterday .......and with new juice this morning I ended up with new smoothie.......so what I did was use the old ones as fertilizer for my plants and flowers........... [laugh]

now my flowers and plants become organic liao......... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 4

Twincharged

I think just have a balanced diet and cut out all the processed foods and you should be quite healthy already. When I hit 90kg, my doctor told me my blood pressure quite high and asked me to lose weight.

What I did was cut out all the processed foods like bread, rice, biscuits or anything where the ingredients list has stuff which are chemicals. Ate meat, eggs, fruits and veggies for all my meals.

Within 6 months I was around 60kg already. Of course during that period I spent 1 hour everyday working out. Alternating between cardio and weight training. Now maintaining the waist at the same as when I was 60kg but managed to get my weight up to a healthier 70kg without affecting my waist measurement.

• Praise 5

I think just have a balanced diet and cut out all the processed foods and you should be quite healthy already. When I hit 90kg, my doctor told me my blood pressure quite high and asked me to lose weight.

What I did was cut out all the processed foods like bread, rice, biscuits or anything where the ingredients list has stuff which are chemicals. Ate meat, eggs, fruits and veggies for all my meals.

Within 6 months I was around 60kg already. Of course during that period I spent 1 hour everyday working out. Alternating between cardio and weight training. Now maintaining the waist at the same as when I was 60kg but managed to get my weight up to a healthier 70kg without affecting my waist measurement.

"balanced diet" can a confusing term...according to our HPB "healthy plate", it is still encourage to eat more rice, bread...not sure if wholemeal or brown is any better...i also think cut out all bread, rice, biscuits is correct but not following the healthy plate recommendations.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

bro, congrats on your endeavour in the no carb diet.

May I also suggest that you incorporate some muscle strengthening exercises during this phase? Reason being that when you go no carb, you want to avoid weight loss through the burning of muscle tissue. You want the weight loss strictly from fats only.

To avoid losing muscle mass, do some muscle building exercises. Take in proteins to sustain your muscle. That way, weight loss is only through the burning of fats and you will not only look lean, but also extremely fit and tone.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 3

today i found another way to use the fiber left over............ i was not able to finish those from yesterday .......and with new juice this morning I ended up with new smoothie.......so what I did was use the old ones as fertilizer for my plants and flowers........... [laugh]

now my flowers and plants become organic liao......... [laugh] [laugh]

Watch out for ants.

I do agree that cutting out processed food really help...........but balance diet can be different to different ppl...........to some ppl LCHF is very unbalance.... [laugh]

I have not really added in any serious workout............only yoga and some walking..........maybe sure add weight training back liao............. [idea][laugh]

bro, congrats on your endeavour in the no carb diet.

May I also suggest that you incorporate some muscle strengthening exercises during this phase? Reason being that when you go no carb, you want to avoid weight loss through the burning of muscle tissue. You want the weight loss strictly from fats only.

To avoid losing muscle mass, do some muscle building exercises. Take in proteins to sustain your muscle. That way, weight loss is only through the burning of fats and you will not only look lean, but also extremely fit and tone.

Thanks bro.........being on it for 1 year now.......... [thumbsup]

have not incorporate any muscle training................now that you have mention about muscle mass loses..............I think is time I beef up the mass to burn more fat.......... [thumbsup][laugh]

After so many pages... I got a question

Is this part of tiko training? [sly]

this is part of tiko training also............build up the body so the tikoress will come and tiko you...........and with good health and a good body can combat longer.............tiko enough???........... [:p]

knn everything from me must be link to tikoism....... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

this is part of tiko training also............build up the body so the tikoress will come and tiko you...........and with good health and a good body can combat longer.............tiko enough???........... [:p]

knn everything from me must be link to tikoism....... [laugh] [laugh]

Of course. No benefit things we will never do one -_-

[grin] [grin]

found another way to use the veggie residue after they been all juiced out............Veggei omelette...... [laugh] [laugh]

post-65783-0-17524100-1407684861_thumb.jpg

I also added a few spoonful of the residue to fresh milk and made some milk shake but forgot to take picture.............upload tomorrow...... ^_^

Of course. No benefit things we will never do one -_-

[grin] [grin]

the highest level of tikoism .................is wait for the tikoress to come tiko you...........only the low grade tikos go out to tiko tiko ................come to me and I shall show you the way..................the tiko way of course............ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

the highest level of tikoism .................is wait for the tikoress to come tiko you...........only the low grade tikos go out to tiko tiko ................come to me and I shall show you the way..................the tiko way of course............ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

Words of wisdom [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3