Fruits and veggies juices

Tianmo

this is part of tiko training also............build up the body so the tikoress will come and tiko you...........and with good health and a good body can combat longer.............tiko enough???........... [:p]

knn everything from me must be link to tikoism....... [laugh] [laugh]

By your standard, I'm surprised it took 86 posts before this thread got linked to tikoism!!! But I suppose better late than never haha!!!

• Praise 4

By your standard, I'm surprised it took 86 posts before this thread got linked to tikoism!!! But I suppose better late than never haha!!!

actually started on post #33................. [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

actually started on post #33................. [laugh] [laugh]

Haha!! My bad for underestimating you how can hor!!

• Praise 3

Haha!! My bad for underestimating you how can hor!!

you know is kind of sad.............ppl see my nick only and tiko straight away...............no need hide one...........I will be surprise if it can last last 40 posts............. [laugh][laugh]

you know is kind of sad.............ppl see my nick only and tiko straight away...............no need hide one...........I will be surprise if it can last last 40 posts............. [laugh][laugh]

Listen up everyone (myself included):

Bro Tianmo is repectful guy ok! Don't everytime think his post is tiko one!

Like this thread he hosim teach people how to lose weight and be healthy and you fellas anyhow link to tikoism how can??

Don't like that OK?? Later he angry don't post anymore then how??

Sorry ah bro Tianmo on behalf of all the forumers here but once in awhile must still have tiko posts otherwise boring haha!!

• Praise 5

Listen up everyone (myself included):

Bro Tianmo is repectful guy ok! Don't everytime think his post is tiko one!

Like this thread he hosim teach people how to lose weight and be healthy and you fellas anyhow link to tikoism how can??

Don't like that OK?? Later he angry don't post anymore then how??

Sorry ah bro Tianmo on behalf of all the forumers here but once in awhile must still have tiko posts otherwise boring haha!!

relac bro............relac leh......... [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Just a quick update......

7 days on...............the most significant changes is bowel movement................

when on low carb.........it was like once every other day...............now is every day......... [thumbsup]:D :D

this is part of tiko training also............build up the body so the tikoress will come and tiko you...........and with good health and a good body can combat longer.............tiko enough???........... [:p]

knn everything from me must be link to tikoism....... [laugh] [laugh]

Yeah, bro. The idea is when we say healthy human, be it female or male. He or she needs to look good, feel and is healthy and above all the entire body functions well. All senses, muscle, etc. Who says combat (in or out bed) is not part of the necessity to always in your prime, right.... [sly][thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Just a quick update......

7 days on...............the most significant changes is bowel movement................

when on low carb.........it was like once every other day...............now is every day......... [thumbsup]:D :D

Good, keep it up... Can combat longer and more vigorously ... when you abdomen, leg, arm are strong.... ha ha ha

Yeah, bro. The idea is when we say healthy human, be it female or male. He or she needs to look good, feel and is healthy and above all the entire body functions well. All senses, muscle, etc. Who says combat (in or out bed) is not part of the necessity to always in your prime, right.... [sly][thumbsup]

well said ..........well said............... [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Good, keep it up... Can combat longer and more vigorously ... when you abdomen, leg, arm are strong.... ha ha ha

when you start to empty ............body also feel lighter and better.............indigestion and constipation always give problems to the body...... . [thumbsup][laugh]

when you start to empty ............body also feel lighter and better.............indigestion and constipation always give problems to the body...... . [thumbsup][laugh]

It is also easier to empty with less pain :D

• Praise 1

Just discovered this thread. I've been a regular juicer. Just wanna encourage people here to invest in your health by spending some time to juice for yourself 

This morning's juice about 1.2L

HXqx73q.jpg

Of course after juicing one need to wash it all up

slzAc1S.jpg

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Just discovered this thread. I've been a regular juicer. Just wanna encourage people here to invest in your health by spending some time to juice for yourself

HXqx73q.jpg

slzAc1S.jpg

What are the ingredients? What does the juice help?
  • Praise 4

HXqx73q.jpg

slzAc1S.jpg

The doggie looks worried
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8