We Love HDB

Jman888

spore private property price skyrocketed high because we got hdb

spore F&B price skyrocketed high because we got hawker centre

minister ask you want hawker, foodcourt or restaurant

as far as public housing is concerned, spore 7 : 1 hk ... kena trashed like brazil

as far as private housing ... both are skyrocketed high apple-to-apple comparison

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

you can get a 450 sq ft 2 room flat at $70K, and that is only eligible for one person to stay :D

something is wrong here - the "upper" class is justifying how "beautiful" is small but are living in much bigger residences.

so whatever LKS or the likes give talks on "how to" etc etc etc, i would take it as a "brainwashing" session. they probably want the peasants to continue to pay thru they pockets while working hard to serve their needs.

be aware when the "upper" class share their "secrets" of success i suppose.

spore private property price skyrocketed high because we got hdb

spore F&B price skyrocketed high because we got hawker centre

minister ask you want hawker, foodcourt or restaurant

as far as public housing is concerned, spore 7 : 1 hk ... kena trashed like brazil

as far as private housing ... both are skyrocketed high apple-to-apple comparison

guess what - the hawker ctr at my place recently got A&A-ed & food prices increased slightly.

actually i'm ok with previous hawker ctr that was oredi upgraded yrs back.

242k for 16sq m is CHEAP. This is ONLY 1400 psf.

KNN, even jurong is more expensive than this now.

Clementic is over 2000 psf for studio.

Actually when I went hongkong, and walked past their property dealer office with all the resale condo ad outside, I LAUGHED. People say hongkong is expensive, but actually singapore has caught up and overtook, depends on where you compare with.

This really shows how weak the government is and how much change has to be made.

i dont consider 1400psf as "cheap"; then again, it's relative.

govt is pro-rich, wat to do. serve their pocket (deep deep) before serving ppl. they just need a very justifiable reason - if no rich come & invest, who feed you n ur family?

the problem now is hdb also want to go atas-level ... no $500k no talk [:(]

think they forgotten their motto of "to provide affordable housing".

that y now mus find reason to justify that, esp when based on median salary, how clever.

think they forgotten their motto of "to provide affordable housing".

that y now mus find reason to justify that, esp when based on median salary, how clever.

It's affordable when one just need 1 lifetime to pay off.

My dog house? [laugh] [laugh] Paiseh lah [blush]

Super messy lah with my 2 children around. But it's not too bad. It's about 1000 feet with a rooftop cause I stay on top floor. I got a carpark lot for my car also.

my HK colleagues will say " wah so rich"

:D

• Praise 2

Supercharged

i heard about those HK ppl, they sold their property, migrate to SG, they pay in FULL CASH for their SG condo .......... It's bloody cheap to them

• Praise 1

i heard about those HK ppl, they sold their property, migrate to SG, they pay in FULL CASH for their SG condo .......... It's bloody cheap to them

SIngaporean migrate to Australia also pay full cash for a landed ^_^^_^

• Praise 1

and still got garage ... :wub:

I remember last time when i was still in secondary school poly time and dreamt of livin in Jippun cos of all their cool car culture and all my classmates made fun of me saying "do you know how expensive Jippun is?" How times have changed.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

i think the major difference is HK govt housing is truly for the needy while SG govt housing is for the majority...

that is the big difference

The other point is... people take hk price divide by 6 and says SG price is higher... so my question is does majority of HK people earn 6 times more than us?

HK median income is hkd $22k , about sgd $3.6k

http://www.news.gov.hk/en/categories/finance/html/2013/05/20130527_142244.shtml

SG median household income is $7.8k

http://sbr.com.sg/economy/news/singapores-median-household-income-4-7870

So Singapore housing more expensive?

• Praise 4

spore median household income is $7.8K [thumbsup] ... huat ah!

i think we need to build more $500k BTO ...

hk median household income is low because of super huge rich-poor income gap

the median income could be hkd$22k but once you cross to the right side ... you are high to super high

please don't think that majority of hk household is earning hkd$22k hor ...

in comparison ... spore has a very thick middle-class from lower-middle-upper middle class

i think the major difference is HK govt housing is truly for the needy while SG govt housing is for the majority...

The other point is... people take hk price divide by 6 and says SG price is higher... so my question is does majority of HK people earn 6 times more than us?

Edited by Wt_know

spore median household income is $7.8K [thumbsup] ... huat ah!

i think we need to build more $500k BTO ...

hk median household income is low because of super huge rich-poor income gap

the median income could be hkd$22k but once you cross to the right side ... you are high to super high

please don't think that majority of hk household is earning hkd$22k hor ...

in comparison ... spore has a very thick middle-class from lower-middle-upper middle class

so which is actually better?

a super huge rich poor gap or a thick lower to upper middle class?

i guess it depends which sad you are on right?

Then those small expensive hk condos are for the super rich or the poor? both does not sound right to me leh...

Supercharged

Then those small expensive hk condos are for the super rich or the poor? both does not sound right to me leh...

logically, its better to have a thick middle class group, like in SG. this way, the majority of population are secured and remain happy.

its a common knowledge that a huge disparity gap between rich and poor will create alot of social and economic problems. See India, China, Indo, Thailand.................

• Praise 1

of course thick-middle class is better

all in all ... i feel spore did better

but spore private property has skyrocketed to a level that is closing the gap with hk

• Praise 1

i ended the Singapore number 1 most costly thread with a long illustration on our pay/cpf/ vs housing price/loan...

then thread die off liao..LOL

• Praise 3

of course thick-middle class is better

all in all ... i feel spore did better

but spore private property has skyrocketed to a level that is closing the gap with hk

With more and more people coming in... private will only go up eventually

i ended the Singapore number 1 most costly thread with a long illustration on our pay/cpf/ vs housing price/loan...

then thread die off liao..LOL

always like that mah.......

some people just for some reason want to keep discrediting singapore, regardless good or bad.... maybe got personal agenda...who knows...

• Praise 1

logically, its better to have a thick middle class group, like in SG. this way, the majority of population are secured and remain happy.

its a common knowledge that a huge disparity gap between rich and poor will create alot of social and economic problems. See India, China, Indo, Thailand.................

But in SG, majority call themselves the sandwiched class kena squeeze and squeeze wor. :huh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1