We Love HDB

Jman888

i ended the Singapore number 1 most costly thread with a long illustration on our pay/cpf/ vs housing price/loan...

then thread die off liao..LOL

Myth broken ppl no facts to back of course die off.

But I still hate HDB. Price still high. Need to drop further.

I don't want to pay for smaller size flat for 30 years.😤😤😤

But in SG, majority call themselves the sandwiched class kena squeeze and squeeze wor. :huh:

Middle child symptom mah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

But in SG, majority call themselves the sandwiched class kena squeeze and squeeze wor. :huh:

same mah.... char bo always say we men are tiko keep look at their neh neh but they also keep squeezing their neh neh let us see .... lol

• Praise 1

logically, its better to have a thick middle class group, like in SG. this way, the majority of population are secured and remain happy.

its a common knowledge that a huge disparity gap between rich and poor will create alot of social and economic problems. See India, China, Indo, Thailand.................

happy meh??...............you no see here got so many ppl keep saying...... "60.4% are kuku............vote with your eyes open..............come 2016 time for change".............like that is call happy meh???............. [:p][laugh]

singaporean want changes.............want all super rich and no poor no middle income leh......... [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 4

happy meh??...............you no see here got so many ppl keep saying...... "60.4% are kuku............vote with your eyes open..............come 2016 time for change".............like that is call happy meh???............. [:p][laugh]

singaporean want changes.............want all super rich and no poor no middle income leh......... [laugh]

all rich no poor BESTest.............. [laugh] [laugh]

go vietnam lor... change sgd $100 for $1.7m viet dong....... go there.... everyone is a millionaire

so which is actually better?

a super huge rich poor gap or a thick lower to upper middle class?

i guess it depends which sad you are on right?

Then those small expensive hk condos are for the super rich or the poor? both does not sound right to me leh...

all rich no poor BESTest.............. [laugh] [laugh]

i ended the Singapore number 1 most costly thread with a long illustration on our pay/cpf/ vs housing price/loan...

thread die means you win liao lah............if not you will be busy fighting many anti one liao........ [laugh] [laugh]

With more and more people coming in... private will only go up eventually

always like that mah.......

some people just for some reason want to keep discrediting singapore, regardless good or bad.... maybe got personal agenda...who knows...

i want praise you............but cannot liao............. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

same mah.... char bo always say we men are tiko keep look at their neh neh but they also keep squeezing their neh neh let us see .... lol

Because if don't squeeze got nothing to see! [laugh]

see also wrong..................no see also wrong...............men .................our name is koh lian............ [laugh] [laugh]

go vietnam lor... change sgd $100 for $1.7m viet dong....... go there.... everyone is a millionaire

knn...............i know what you trying to do hor........... [:p][laugh] [laugh]

can share again? i like to know more.. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

bro, let's get real.

its impossible for everyone to be super rich and there is no poor no middle income. we are not living in Heaven.

even in Heaven also got in-fighting ... TVB drama says one

bro, let's get real.

its impossible for everyone to be super rich and there is no poor no middle income. we are not living in Heaven.

no worries ... ah gong said this weekend got kangtow to cash out HDB for retirement wor ... wait for it ... [:)]

Edited by Wt_know

bro, let's get real.

dont tell me.................tell those who have being barking lah............I belong to the 60.4% last election leh...............tho I not sure which side I will be with the coming election.............. [laugh] [laugh]

I know I was born poor...................and I will die a middle class..............and I accept the fact.......... [cool][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Go buy lotus seeds lor.. what else lol

errrr................yah yah yah..............go spread some seeds............ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

bro, let's get real.

If don't have poor people than those super rich won't know they are super rich.... than they think they are poor .... lppl lol

• Praise 1

dont tell me.................tell those who have being barking lah............I belong to the 60.4% last election leh...............tho I not sure which side I will be with the coming election.............. [laugh] [laugh]

I know I was born poor...................and I will die a middle class..............and I accept the fact.......... [cool][laugh]

I am sure you are aware MCF lower middle class lives in landed property and drive BMW and porsche

:D

↡ Advertisement