Kindly educate on opening car doors

Icedbs

Just encounter one idiot family. Kid opened the door so fast and knocked against my car. Parents was just beside. Never even apologise just pretend didnt see. Idiots everywhere.

Just encounter one idiot family. Kid opened the door so fast and knocked against my car. Parents was just beside. Never even apologise just pretend didnt see. Idiots everywhere.

There are plenty of such people around la. Whether you drive or take public transport also have such people.

There are plenty of such people around la. Whether you drive or take public transport also have such people.

Idiots, idiots everywhere, especially more and more people here.

Idiots, idiots everywhere, especially more and more people here.

That's life. Everywhere in this world, be it physical or online or in forums, they are everywhere. We just have to bear with it. A confrontation may result in quarrel, fight n arrest. U seen the Chinatown parking fighting incident? This is a classic example. No one wins

That's life. Everywhere in this world, be it physical or online or in forums, they are everywhere. We just have to bear with it. A confrontation may result in quarrel, fight n arrest. U seen the Chinatown parking fighting incident? This is a classic example. No one wins

But if everyone afraid that confrontation may result in quarrel, fight or even arrest. No wonder nowadays many people dont dare/dont want to say anything even they see or encounter something which is not right.

sad.

we claimed that we are a developed country but behave like a developing country.

Are we a developed country or even a developing country? Thought we are even worst than 3rd world country?

Are we a developed country or even a developing country? Thought we are even worst than 3rd world country?

i thought we are always told that we are an advanced 2nd world country, due to the lack of natural resources... 

Quantity is always focused more on quality here.

What's the point of having more people in the country if the people don't improve in their behavior. Instead with more people, all the overpopulation makes things worse with more and more lack of privacy and space, and leads to more frustrations and unhappiness, with costs of living keep increasing.

I just kena this the other day. I am the 1 in the wrong but the incident left a bad taste.

Accidentally open the door and hit the door of the car parked beside, aldy waved my hand to apologise (owner in the car), the owner behave like 3rd world also.. immediately come out of his car and shout at me... lol   Further insist that a scratch on his car door is due to me. (I dont think i hit his door THAT hard)

I asked him how we wanna settle? Wanna claim me for this shit?

He LL then bang his door against mine... like that he also songz.. When he bang his door against mine he also dont dare to bang hard... I also dunno whether to cry or laugh at him..

Driver was driving an AUDI. Pls hv some class.

If someone accidentally drop your phone, will u feel anything?

No right? Why? bcos the phone is just a thing to you and you can replace anytime.

Similarly a car is also just a thing and a means of transportation. Pls stop treating it like some kind of treasure bcos it is not and reflects that u cant afford to drive it also. (ok sorry I may have gone a bit far with this.)

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 2

if we wanna be in the developed country than should take a look at how Japanese driver behave.

we did some self driven trip in japan and the way their drivers behave are much much more civilize than us.

no tailgating, no sudden cut in and out, overtaking with signal light...

The way you described yourself portrays yourself as yaya papaya after the owner shouted at you.

I believe the owner would have let it rest if you had remained apologetic instead of taunting him "how you want to settle? claim me?"

Yes, car is just a transport to some, but some people treat it more than just a transport.

Just because you treat your car like sh1t doesn't mean others have to do the same.

I just kena this the other day. I am the 1 in the wrong but the incident left a bad taste.

Accidentally open the door and hit the door of the car parked beside, aldy waved my hand to apologise (owner in the car), the owner behave like 3rd world also.. immediately come out of his car and shout at me... lol   Further insist that a scratch on his car door is due to me. (I dont think i hit his door THAT hard)

He LL then bang his door against mine... like that he also songz.. When he bang his door against mine he also dont dare to bang hard... I also dunno whether to cry or laugh at him..

No right? Why? bcos the phone is just a thing to you and you can replace anytime.

Similarly a car is also just a thing and a means of transportation. Pls stop treating it like some kind of treasure bcos it is not and reflects that u cant afford to drive it also. (ok sorry I may have gone a bit far with this.)

• Praise 1

The way you described yourself portrays yourself as yaya papaya after the owner shouted at you.

I believe the owner would have let it rest if you had remained apologetic instead of taunting him "how you want to settle? claim me?"

Yes, car is just a transport to some, but some people treat it more than just a transport.

Just because you treat your car like sh1t doesn't mean others have to do the same.

I already apologised initially before the owner even alight from car. And once more after he alight from car and behave like ganster. Someone keep shouting at me for such a small incident should i grovel on the floor and beg for mercy?

But you are right. It could be I am yaya papaya. 

Everybody's impression of the same matter can be different.

I would not say I am an angel and theres no need for me to convince I am right also. I simply dont care.

Just wanted to post here to say that while the person who knock your door is at fault, I think the way the victim react can be 3rd world also. Works both ways. 一个巴掌拍不响

Edited by Windchoco

Only you yourself really know what happened.

What we infer is only from what you posted.

If I got it wrong, then my apologies.

I already apologised initially before the owner even alight from car. And once more after he alight from car and behave like ganster. Someone keep shouting at me for such a small incident should i grovel on the floor and beg for mercy?

But you are right. It could be I am yaya papaya. 

Everybody's impression of the same matter can be different.

I would not say I am an angel and theres no need for me to convince I am right also. I simply dont care.

Just wanted to post here to say that while the person who knock your door is at fault, I think the way the victim react can be 3rd world also. Works both ways. 一个巴掌拍不响

• Praise 3

Accidentally open the door and hit the door of the car parked beside, aldy waved my hand to apologise (owner in the car), the owner behave like 3rd world also.. immediately come out of his car and shout at me... lol Further insist that a scratch on his car door is due to me. (I dont think i hit his door THAT hard)

different people value their belongings differently

I think it is not right to say - it is just a car or it is just a phone

My neighbour spent thousands of dollar on grooming of his Jetta, I can understand his fury if someone ding his car

• Praise 2

I think trying to control our temper will be the best.

Others will flare up because in just a fit of anger, but if we keep our cool shouldn't have any problem.

like they always says, 大事化小, 小事化無. (big issues should be lessened to small ones, and small ones to none)

↡ Advertisement