Woman defecates at holland village mrt

Dleodleo

Singapore everything must be on the right side;  Right side driving ... leh

Seems like this driver should be accurate in his aiming ; comes with experience.......  

wipe.jpg?itok=vGPQD7nG

On the left side of the car, there was a drain. All he needs is to open the left rear door  to bloc the view and poo into the drain..... :lll._.:

Not on the right side ... :a-m1524:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

wipe.jpg?itok=vGPQD7nG

On the left side of the car, there was a drain. All he needs is to open the left rear door  to bloc the view and poo into the drain..... :lll._.:

Not on the right side ... :a-m1524:

ya..that's his fault also

:XD:

• Praise 5

ya..that's his fault also

:XD:

Funny, I watched the video at the last part again and again. But everyone says is was a 'he' and the video look like a 'she' especially she turn her head over her shoulder .. :wacko:

My reason being that guys had gone to NS and should able to take-cover in such urgent case. There are enough hidden places on the left side of the car to do it. :wut:

• Praise 4

Funny, I watched the video at the last part again and again. But everyone says is was a 'he' and the video look like a 'she' especially she turn her head over her shoulder .. :wacko:

My reason being that guys had gone to NS and should able to take-cover in such urgent case. There are enough hidden places on the left side of the car to do it. :wut:

the built of the person in the still pict is definitely guy la...  not the forearm and calf comparisons... 

he thought he use the door to take cover liao.. didnt expect someone to snap a shot from the other side... 

• Praise 2

Not everyone who does NS are from the Army. Got Navy, Air Force, SCDF and Police NSmen too.

I personally got zero jungle training. The only jungle I went to was to catch spider or ride MTB. Navy BMT got no Outfield/Jungle training. But got a hell lot of swimming pool training. [dead] Every morning 9am swimming laps, making floats and jumping from heights. :D

Seems like this driver should be accurate in his aiming ; comes with experience.......  

Ku ku brain has no cure ..........  :omg:

ok all poo posts to be here and not laosai in every bloody thread ok!???!!!

hey @lausai88 ... someone miss you  

• Praise 5

I think weds 4D hot number

• Praise 2

ok all poo posts to be here and not laosai in every bloody thread ok!???!!!

meaning restrict me to post in this thread  [hur]  [hur]

:grin:  :grin:

• Praise 3

Singapore everything must be on the right side; Right side driving ... leh

He used his left hand that not RIGHT. So kena stomp
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3