This is the redesigned new-for-2015 KIA Sorento.

ren_yeo

swee. can share name of shop you did this at?

Hi dsman,

The shop is at Synergy @ KB. i think they are also bringing for other SUV model as well.

Will pm u the details so you can share with the mod kaki in what apps. :)

Does it feel secure to step on? To put your full weight to stand on?

Definitely secure to step on.... i have tested it with 3 adults standing it.

The reason i installed is mainly i activate/ deactivate depending on when i need or don't need (accessing to roof rack like in the vid below) and it doesn't affect the ground clearance a lot compare than to conventional sidesteps which i faced on my previous ride- Santa fe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHdH1ke1KP4

Neutral Newbie

Hi Every one, i am newly join into this group. I have just place my order for my first Korean make car - Sorento SX last week. I got an offer of $153k for SX model with guarantee COE. Hope this can give you better reference if you are plane to buy.

Cheers !

Hi Every one, i am newly join into this group. I have just place my order for my first Korean make car - Sorento SX last week. I got an offer of $153k for SX model with guarantee COE. Hope this can give you better reference if you are plane to buy.

Cheers !

Hi Mi85,

Can u PM the SE name and contact.

This is a great price and I really keen to confirm too..

Thanks

• Praise 1

Just an update..

I was at Kia today and they confirmed that they will not be indenting the AWD anymore. Only the 2WD will continue. Wonder if that is true.

The best price I got is $158k guaranteed COE.

No service package. Interest @2.58%

I think my bargaining skills not good enough..

Neutral Newbie

Hi Mi85,

Can u PM the SE name and contact.

This is a great price and I really keen to confirm too..

Thanks

Hi Carnut1969,

You may loom for Mr. Kee on Kia showroom, he had provided me a very professional and sincere advice. Cheers!

Hi Mi83

Is this the diesel version ?

Cheers !

I just booked my Kia Sorento SX on 27 August 2016 from Kia Alexandra Road.  After discount, the car was priced at $158,999, include 3 additional "accessories" I wanted, 1 year free servicing (which includes 1K, 10K and 20K) and loan interest at 2.58%.

I can confirmed that the Kia Sorento:

1. Will not be coming in 4WD version;
  2. Does not have Blind Spot Detection;
  3. Is not Apple CarPlayready;
  4. Has provisions to store the Tonneau Cover (sold separately) in the boot;
  5. Has photochromatic rear view mirrors;
  6. Comes with auto park features; and
  7. Has Auto Hold / Electronic Park Brake.

KelvGoh

• Praise 2

I just booked my Kia Sorento SX on 27 August 2016 from Kia Alexandra Road.  After discount, the car was priced at $158,999, include 3 additional "accessories" I wanted, 1 year free servicing (which includes 1K, 10K and 20K) and loan interest at 2.58%.

KelvGoh

Welcome to the club. Accessories and service wise are subjective. Some got all/more of accessories and longer servicing years but with selling price higher as well. On top on no 4WD, there will be no petrol variant as well.

Has provisions to store the Tonneau Cover (sold separately) in the boot - Many got it as part of the package.

KelvGoh

Congratulations Kelv. Welcome to the sorento club. When will you be getting your ride? Interested to join our Whatsapp group? We have ard 18 members in the group at the moment.

I just booked my Kia Sorento SX on 27 August 2016 from Kia Alexandra Road. After discount, the car was priced at $158,999, include 3 additional "accessories" I wanted, 1 year free servicing (which includes 1K, 10K and 20K) and loan interest at 2.58%.

• Will not be coming in 4WD version;
  • Does not have Blind Spot Detection;
  • Is not Apple CarPlayready;
  • Has provisions to store the Tonneau Cover (sold separately) in the boot;
  • Has photochromatic rear view mirrors;
  • Comes with auto park features; and
  • Has Auto Hold / Electronic Park Brake.
KelvGoh
Gong Xi gong xi

KelvGoh

Hi Kelvin,

Congratulation.

Currently C&C only bring in FWD. For AWD, you mean C&C don't allow indent AWD? 

Congratulations Kelv. Welcome to the sorento club. When will you be getting your ride? Interested to join our Whatsapp group? We have ard 18 members in the group at the moment.

Thanks dsman, I would definitely love to join the WhatsApp group.  I've sent you my number via PM.  The Sales Consultant is expecting to deliver the car by end of September (if COE is successful next week).

Thanks also to everyone for their well wishes.

Yes, it is confirmed that C&C is not and will not be bringing in the 4WD/AWD model into Singapore anymore.

Regards

KelvGoh

Neutral Newbie

Hi Mi83

Is this the diesel version ?

Yes, it is diesel version. But i thought now Kia only sell diesel variant. I didn't see the petrol version in the selling price list.

Mi83

Thanks dsman, I would definitely love to join the WhatsApp group. I've sent you my number via PM. The Sales Consultant is expecting to deliver the car by end of September (if COE is successful next week).

Thanks also to everyone for their well wishes.

Yes, it is confirmed that C&C is not and will not be bringing in the 4WD/AWD model into Singapore anymore.

Regards

KelvGoh

It is pitty thay Kia didn't offer AWD model anymore here. I was at one time wanted to cancel my booking due to no AWD. But at last accepted this :)

My car will be deliver on October most probably.

awd was on special indent basis. some of us got our AWD after a 3-month wait

pity if they really discontinue that. 

↡ Advertisement