This is the redesigned new-for-2015 KIA Sorento.

ren_yeo

awd was on special indent basis. some of us got our AWD after a 3-month wait

pity if they really discontinue that. 

Ya.... now i sort of regret not indenting the AWD previously. [:|]

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

Just colored my black Sorento EX on Thursday. Love the drive and the stance it gives on the road. Only thing the EX does not have which I would like to change is the lights. It looks a little weird with the white day time running lights with the normal yellowish tint headlights. Anyone has lobang to change it to HID?

I am also looking for door visors. Saw someone posted that they have it on eBay. But I want to install it quick. Anyone knows where to get it locally?

My friend who drives the Peugeot 5008 told me that we can pump diesel a the CNG refilling stations. Usually taxis got here but they have diesel pumps and it cost around $0.70+ per litre. Anyone tried those? It's 25% lower than the normal patrol stations.

Cheers!

Edited by 7marlboroman

Hi all,

Just colored my black Sorento EX on Thursday. Love the drive and the stance it gives on the road. Only thing the EX does not have which I would like to change is the lights. It looks a little weird with the white day time running lights with the normal yellowish tint headlights. Anyone has lobang to change it to HID?

I am also looking for door visors. Saw someone posted that they have it on eBay. But I want to install it quick. Anyone knows where to get it locally?

My friend who drives the Peugeot 5008 told me that we can pump diesel a the CNG refilling stations. Usually taxis got here but they have diesel pumps and it cost around $0.70+ per litre. Anyone tried those? It's 25% lower than the normal patrol stations.

Cheers!

Just pumped at Cnergy.

Buy card for $5

Topup $150 free $30

Free $30 at 0.76/liter

For $150 is at $0.70/liter.

All cash payment.

Just pumped at Cnergy.

Buy card for $5

Topup $150 free $30

Free $30 at 0.76/liter

For $150 is at $0.70/liter.

All cash payment.

Thanks OeteM. Cnergy is at Toh guan right? Do we queue with the taxis who are pumping the CNG or can bypass the queue to the front for diesel?

Thanks OeteM. Cnergy is at Toh guan right? Do we queue with the taxis who are pumping the CNG or can bypass the queue to the front for diesel?

Yes there's one at Toh Guan. Usually no queue at diesel.

I used to pump $110 for my old car, for 420km. Now am pumping $47 for 750-800km. Loving it.

It sound great on the price Cnergy, but just to check whether the Diesel there is Euro 5 grade?

According to the guy at Cnergy, it is Euro 5. Could not find anything on the internet to support our refute this.

There are 2 rows of 18 pumps for Diesel. I think another 3 rows for CNG. Like what Fungyee77 said, no queue. Alot of lorry, van and taxi. All of them looking at my car. I think they are thinking how come got normal car comes and pump diesel.

hi all

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant_reviews.php?MID=11420&RID=9128#comments9128

I upgraded my headunit to pioneer 8850bt. 7'' screen with integrated gps and android auto/carplay

if u wanna know more, feel free to ask. 

Hi dsman,

How much was the cost of the upgrade? Can you upload some photos of the unit in your car so that we can see the bezel around it? Thanks!

Hi dsman,

How much was the cost of the upgrade? Can you upload some photos of the unit in your car so that we can see the bezel around it? Thanks!

Hi

Pioneer 8850: $930

New Panel: $165

Steering Adaptor: $250

gps spore: $380, Gps Malaysia/Thai: $480

I got the malaysia gps so total damage is $1825

If you don't need the gps, damage is $1345

All prices include installation/labour. 

integrated gps

pic

post-164968-0-33313800-1473128645_thumb.jpg

post-164968-0-66843400-1473128676_thumb.jpg

post-164968-0-87396700-1473128729_thumb.jpg

at the moment, only AutoImage has the panel

need ard a week to order

installation of Headunit around half a day

Edited by dsman

Hi

integrated gps

pic

Wow! That's really expensive...

8850 can use goggle map,dont need other map software

Hi

integrated gps

pic

Why need steering adapter ? 8850 already has built in adapter

8850 can use goggle map,dont need other map software

Why need steering adapter ? 8850 already has built in adapter

u r right. i can use google map using android auto on the 8850. 

the built-in steering adapter does not work with the new sorento.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

integrated gps

pic

I went to Kia showroom on last Saturday, the SE talk me that Kia will be bringing US model Sorento end of the year or early next year, which come with 7 inch touch screen. Kia will then offer to the existing 2015 sorento customer an option to upgrade, but got to pay for it and they do not know how much will this cost.

So better to wait for it :)

I went to Kia showroom on last Saturday, the SE talk me that Kia will be bringing US model Sorento end of the year or early next year, which come with 7 inch touch screen. Kia will then offer to the existing 2015 sorento customer an option to upgrade, but got to pay for it and they do not know how much will this cost.

So better to wait for it :)

Hmm... it will be interesting to see how they are able to sell the us version of Sorento here since US cars are left hand drive.
↡ Advertisement