Eliminate Messy Fingers When Eating Chicken Wings

LiuDeHua

Imagine being able to devour messy foods like buffalo wings, cheese fries and potato chips without getting your fingers dirty and creating a mess.

What if we told you there’s a way to make that happen?

They’re called Trongs, and they’re here to help you successfully knock out that batch of ribs without looking up from your plate. There’s no reason the best foods in the world should be the most annoying to eat.

Thanks to these incredibly weird, finger-condom-looking things, we don’t have to worry about that anymore.

You can buy a 12-pack for $19.95.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Imagine being able to devour messy foods like buffalo wings, cheese fries and potato chips without getting your fingers dirty and creating a mess.

They’re called Trongs, and they’re here to help you successfully knock out that batch of ribs without looking up from your plate. There’s no reason the best foods in the world should be the most annoying to eat.

Thanks to these incredibly weird, finger-condom-looking things, we don’t have to worry about that anymore.

you got to be kidding me.......

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.20.wIxYjS&id=13193757834&ad_id=&am_id=&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&pm_id=

PE%E4%B8%80%E6%AC%A1%E6%80%A7%E6%89%8B%E

• Praise 1

only for 3 fingers, i bet 100% you will still touch the oil and get your hand dirty -_-

• Praise 1

cannot eat noodle, cannot dig rice from bowl, how to be chopstick on steroid?

• Praise 1

only for 3 fingers, i bet 100% you will still touch the oil and get your hand dirty -_-

use the plastic glove lar.... 1c 1 piece.... can use 166 times to brean even for 1 trong...lol

• Praise 1

Another useless piece of invention!!

There's Korean fried chicken joint which provides gloves. Can't remember the name.

• Praise 2

use the plastic glove lar.... 1c 1 piece.... can use 166 times to brean even for 1 trong...lol

china eat KFC they give glove free hor............. [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Another useless piece of invention!!

There's Korean fried chicken joint which provides gloves. Can't remember the name.

i know Nene chicken have :D

• Praise 1

i know Nene chicken have :D

You are right!! Neh Neh Chicken!! How could I forget the name? Never tried before, izzit good?

plastic polymer disposable glove is 100 pcs for $1.10...............want a better fit can buy those rubber disposable glove use by doctors..........100pcs for $5.80............ [laugh] [laugh]

this one is how much ah .............$19.95 for 12 packs of how many ah ???

Edited by Tianmo

doing fingering also use trongs...your fingers stays dry and odorless.....

Edited by Rncw

Twincharged

Why must use hands to eat chicken wings? I find it easier to just use a fork to pick up the chicken wing.

• Praise 1