Body Odour

Chowyunfatt

Abit out of topic here but would like to ask if other forumers face the same problem.

These days, there's alot of dry fit material for sports top.

Whilst it's quite good that it doesn't absorb sweat and thus makes the top heavy, I personally find that the top smells worse than normal sports top.

Do you guys face the same problem? Or maybe it's me?

• Praise 4

Abit out of topic here but would like to ask if other forumers face the same problem.

Whilst it's quite good that it doesn't absorb sweat and thus makes the top heavy, I personally find that the top smells worse than normal sports top.

If you let the Sweat dry up ... I think any Material is not going to make a difference ... [laugh]

Mr Chow?

Chow 你不死 ehh ... This type of *Lobang* you keep for yourself better ... 😂 ... 不要害我 ...

yes i also find that problem with those dry-fit, i think the sweat stay in the fabric.

Supercharged

yes i also find that problem with those dry-fit, i think the sweat stay in the fabric.

Dry fit material just not gd to wear for exercise.

I still stick w cotton even for short. Wouldn't mind if there's btr option gd.

• Praise 2

the good thing is it is light and airy, cotton a bit heavy once you starting sweating.

Yup, this is what I was referring to for footwears made of it.

Cannot lar ... put where ... on my face har? 😂

Put in your nose? [idea]

home-remedies-for-smelly-armpits.jpg

@whathefish your favorite! :D

Unfortunately, materials make a huge difference.

Although dry-fit disperse sweat faster, but it will still leave some residues behind. And because of the characteristics of the materials, it stinks hell out of it.

Natural materials, like cotton though does not dispel sweat as well as dry-fit, the sweat residues on cotton material will not stink as much as synthetic materials.

Dry-fit materials only good if you sweat and head home straight. Other than that, always wear natural materials for clothings and footwears if you don't want to embarrass yourself.

If you let the Sweat dry up ... I think any Material is not going to make a difference ... [laugh]

Chow 你不死 ehh ... This type of *Lobang* you keep for yourself better ... 😂 ... 不要害我 ...

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

the good thing is it is light and airy, cotton a bit heavy once you starting sweating.

Yes agreed dry-fit is actually cooling and good for sports esp if you perspire alot as in my case but the smell lingers on till you wash it thoroughly-likely have to soak it before washing.

Once I forgot to bring a spare shirt after games and had to wear it back in MRT and I felt embarrass by the smell whereas in the past I had occasionally worn the cotton one back and didn't notice any smell at all but boy was the cotton one heavy once soaked!!

• Praise 2

agreed 101%. [laugh]

Yes agreed dry-fit is actually cooling and good for sports esp if you perspire alot as in my case but the smell lingers on till you wash it thoroughly-likely have to soak it before washing.

Once I forgot to bring a spare shirt after games and had to wear it back in MRT and I felt embarrass by the smell whereas in the past I had occasionally worn the cotton one back and didn't notice any smell at all but boy was the cotton one heavy once soaked!!

Unfortunately, materials make a huge difference.

Although dry-fit disperse sweat faster, but it will still leave some residues behind. And because of the characteristics of the materials, it stinks hell out of it.

Natural materials, like cotton though does not dispel sweat as well as dry-fit, the sweat residues on cotton material will not stink as much as synthetic materials.

Dry-fit materials only good if you sweat and head home straight. Other than that, always wear natural materials for clothings and footwears if you don't want to embarrass yourself.

Thks for the useful info!!

Didn't know there were dry-fit footwear. Don't feel so bad now cos at first I thought I was the smelly one haha!!

• Praise 3

Good lobang! Can remove armpit hair also. Kill 2 kuku with 1 stone.

you can get sports detergent. it will get rid of the chao sng sweaty smell

you can get sports detergent. it will get rid of the chao sng sweaty smell

first time heard of this, which brand?

Turbocharged

If the sweat is left to dry, whether dry fit or cotton both will stink.

It's juz that cotton is so uncomfy when wet that usually one would carry a spare to change; while for dry fit, one might not feel the need to change out of it.

To get rid of the smell on the clothing, just put some baking soda together with the detergent, and vinegar in the softener dept. The clothing will be odor-free after that.

On BO or clothing stench, the person himself is usually aware of it. Whether he chooses to do anything about it is another matter altogether.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2