Body Odour

Chowyunfatt

If it so strong, likely didn't bathe for a few days. Those with natural bad BO, but go bath, only can smell when close up.

Singapore so Humid ... Who the hell can Tahan don't bath for a few days ... I canont comprehend ... 😷

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

maybe got sai stuck in your nose [laugh][laugh]

Ehhh ... 老人家 ... You think I don't know what "Sai" smells like har ... This is different ... Its like the type where Dogs will Smell one time then "Whine" and run away kind ... 😷

Buy/rent the DVD n watch at home lah....its cheaper, more comfy and "smells" better too.

Hehe..

At home he where got time to watch movies.... :o

He will be in full actions when his kids takes a nap ... :wub:

Supercharged

Sometimes it is a medical condition...

Hearsay scoop balls of piping hot white rice cooked in vinegar n put under armpit will help.

So, next time go cinema with the cheapest sushi laced with vinegar n passed to the poor chap n instruct him how to use it. But must make sure is BO.

Not effective if the cause is musty clothing that they put on. As this wld require wearer to fire their maid, wife or mother.

Hearsay scoop balls of piping hot white rice cooked in vinegar n put under armpit will help.

So, next time go cinema with the cheapest sushi laced with vinegar n passed to the poor chap n instruct him how to use it. But must make sure is BO.

Not effective if the cause is musty clothing that they put on. As this wld require wearer to fire their maid, wife or mother.

Ehhh Bro ... Use Armpit to "Kiap" Piping HOT White Rice ... Who the hell can Tahan ... Like those Shaolin Kungfu is it ?

My question now is ... Are they aware of their condition? ... Do they know how bad they smell?

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not condemning people with BO ... I'm just curious if they are aware of their condition ... 😷

Deodorant is like common sense - those who need it most never use it.

• Praise 1

Ehhh Bro ... Use Armpit to "Kiap" Piping HOT White Rice ... Who the hell can Tahan ... Like those Shaolin Kungfu is it ?

I think someone has mistakenly thought it was a treatment for BO. But actually it's part of the recipe for salty rice ball. Some chicken rice ball may have used this as part of the recipe.

You think not pain arhh? Wah lao ehhh.

Supercharged

That y is Hearsay... nvr heard of anyone dare to try.

Buy a couple of these... Hang 2 on the person's ears.

04wmt-articleLarge-v3.png

Jokes aside, if cinema not packed, just move lo

The Blast Radius of this smell is just too wide ... no matter where you move ... 😷

I think someone has mistakenly thought it was a treatment for BO. But actually it's part of the recipe for salty rice ball. Some chicken rice ball may have used this as part of the recipe.

Ehh ... You damn one kind ... I happen to like those Chicken Rice Balls leh ... [smash]

If your car air con filter is charcoal type ..... Next time watch movie you bring along.

Cannot lar ... put where ... on my face har? 😂