TP or not TP...... That is the question!

RadX

Anyone own a white colour S80 going to zhng his car?

What about white xc90 with one of those keep clear signs in the rear?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I've seen such riders before. They are not TP, but just civilian riders on a very big bike. Some wore white helmet too. So from far really looked like a TP.

But when they ride closer to you n see him not TP, then you know its false alarm.

Hypersonic

Since when our Police got Nissan GT-R?????? [hur]

That's why don't have lor. That picture is fake lah.

• Praise 1

attachicon.giftpnotp.png

nuff said....

next time take the front view..............so many times I see on AYE...............I ended up giving way just to.. @#$%^&.. after he pass me............ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

I've seen such riders before. They are not TP, but just civilian riders on a very big bike. Some wore white helmet too. So from far really looked like a TP.

But when they ride closer to you n see him not TP, then you know its false alarm.

They will place a sticker on the white helmet, which appear to be "police emblem".

I have a compliment for these type of rides : puiiiii

Maybe he cud not get into TP cos they found him unstable during interview.

Every question they ask him............ He jump to attention.....salute n shout.........SIR...........YES SIR. [wave][wave][wave]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

maybe he also wore the tp uniform for the interview.....including the helmet part.....hahahaga!
  • Praise 2

maybe he also wore the tp uniform for the interview.....including the helmet part.....hahahaga!

Best if he put something like Commander rank then as he walk in the interviewer se wil stand up to attention n shout Morning Sir............................

Then realise he was tricked.

Ta ma der. Sure the joker wun get past the 1st stage of interview like that. [laugh][laugh]

Best if he put something like Commander rank then as he walk in the interviewer se wil stand up to attention n shout Morning Sir............................

Then realise he was tricked.

Ta ma der. Sure the joker wun get past the 1st stage of interview like that. [laugh][laugh]

i think he wont even get through the main gate.......hahaha!
  • Praise 1

I have a friend which I met 2 years back. He did his bike to the one shown here with front n back blinkers but cover up. I ask him why do that and he say fun scaring ppl. Lorry n van when see him coming all will filter left imm. I told him mind his own business lor. Leave it to TP to do it. Very ego guy. And he say the blinkers only use for big group going Malaysia trip to use it. hahahha. I told him if he like to kpo on the road, go n apply TP lor.Waste time spending own money n look like them. kaoz!