TP or not TP...... That is the question!

RadX

off duty lah [laugh]

from far can still scare off many [sweatdrop]

Maybe some auntie defecate on road and he heng heng step on it. Had to send the boots for wash & polish.

↡ Advertisement

just last sunday i was on AYE towards MCE. people started braking when they reached the overhead bridge outside west coast recreation centre so i thought what happened. peered up at the overhead bridge and saw a tripod there and thought "wah heng ah lucky not speeding"..

only to realise that the tripod was being manned by a bangladeshi worker in luminous vest. i think he was doing those road measurement thing and not catching speeders [laugh]

Ya lar............. this ppl really scared the shit out of every drivers lor ............. [rolleyes]

If I'm not wrong I think LTA officer is still in this outfit.

yup that is what i was saying he look like LTA not TP.. and I seriously don;t know why ppl keep saying TP despite them changing outfit like a year ago.

Are you guys joking? That GT-R photoshop has been on the internet for at least six years and people still think it's real?

its not even the production GTR

• Praise 1

Are you guys joking? That GT-R photoshop has been on the internet for at least six years and people still think it's real?

Thanks for the clarification. I suspected that, I had doubts on the license plate and the police logo, but still had thoughts that it might be real.

Edited by Tommisan

yup that is what i was saying he look like LTA not TP.. and I seriously don;t know why ppl keep saying TP despite them changing outfit like a year ago.

How does TP outfit look like now?

maybe the rider is a big fan of this:

Ha ha... let the youngsters today see this photo... "catch no ball". You must be in your 40s then? [laugh]

Supercharged

see~! effectiveness achieved.

all this pseudo TP need is drivers like you, and his ego is already bigger than his balls liow. [laugh]

erm.. seriously, one look i know he is not a TP because TP change their outfit to grey wind breakers....

however, if i mod my car illegally, my balls will shrink if i see him because it look like a LTA bike that catches mods that deemed illegal or black smoke from commercial vehicles

Supercharged

corrected for you. this fella is KP. not TP~! [laugh]

TP = traffic polis

KP = Kiam Pah

or should i say this fella is KTP. Kiam Tio Pah~! [laugh]