TP or not TP...... That is the question!

RadX

Twincharged

These people eat full nothing to do? Stop and help people... if those got involved in accident starts to get rough like the BMW and volkswagen driver, I doubt these untrained "TP" can resolve the issue.

They might not be able to resolve the issue but at least better than those who just don't help at all right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I met these kind of idiots few times. After find out not real TP, overtake cut in front of the bugger then spray wiper water spray spray spray [grin]

seriously bro..............I hate ppl who spray wiper water while driving.............esp on the highway...........the water just came dropping on my windscreen and it is very irritating............have you had the same happen to you before???............

and why do you have to spray at him.........he did not ask you to give way mah.............if you want you give way..............if you dont want you can dont give way...........why give way and spray at ppl................

Childish to the max!!!............. -_-

• Praise 1

Seriously why would you do that? Guilty because you were committing a traffic offence?

If you're scared of TP then don't commit a traffic offence. If you're as brave as you make yourself out to be then play with the real TP.

Whether or not he dresses up like a TP shouldn't bother you one bit.

like this...........bookmarked so tomorrow I can praise you!!!!.............. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

These people eat full nothing to do? Stop and help people... if those got involved in accident starts to get rough like the BMW and volkswagen driver, I doubt these untrained "TP" can resolve the issue.

cannot like that say.............he stopped to help ppl................what's wrong with stopping to help an accident????...........

before you comment...................first find out what they did to help...................don't just fire off without thinking............Please.............. -_-

I am not TP trained..................but when I am alone and not in a hurry................i usually stopped to asked if I can help when I see an accident.............

• Praise 4

seriously bro..............I hate ppl who spray wiper water while driving.............esp on the highway...........the water just came dropping on my windscreen and it is very irritating............have you had the same happen to you before???............

and why do you have to spray at him.........he did not ask you to give way mah.............if you want you give way..............if you dont want you can dont give way...........why give way and spray at ppl................

Childish to the max!!!............. -_-

yeah I admit I like to play childish to people who are childish. [grin]

They might not be able to resolve the issue but at least better than those who just don't help at all right?

Yes Sir!!!............ [thumbsup] . [flowerface][laugh]

• Praise 1

fair enough........... [:)]

but what makes you think they are childish in the first place????.............. :huh:

and take note I did not dislike you, I usually put name when I dislike a post .............. [cool]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

fair enough........... [:)]

but what makes you think they are childish in the first place????.............. :huh:

and take note I did not dislike you, I usually put name when I dislike a post .............. [cool]

If someone is dressed to get attention, then he WILL get attention.

One does not simply walk into a bank dressed with stocking over head carrying a fake pistol and expect people to leave him alone. :ph34r:

anyway I don't care about the dislike thing, also not petrol points or ntuc points [grin]

and might i remind you, most of us here are adults and MCF stands for MYCAR forum not MYCHILDREN forum

Seriously why would you do that? Guilty because you were committing a traffic offence?

If you're scared of TP then don't commit a traffic offence. If you're as brave as you make yourself out to be then play with the real TP.

Whether or not he dresses up like a TP shouldn't bother you one bit.

second that....why give a damn. If you are clean, then nothing to hide. Obviously a few here seem guilty of sth cos the presence of the law, hits at the conscience

wah sibei no standard

at least be like Radx impersonate Obama lah

:D

waddya mean impersonate.....

obama-ama4.jpg

One does not simply walk into a bank dressed with stocking over head carrying a fake pistol and expect people to leave him alone. :ph34r:

anyway I don't care about the dislike thing, also not petrol points or ntuc points [grin]

why do you think he is dress to get attention???..............

you are comparing a motorcyclist using the same road as you .......living his own life ...............traveling to his own destination ...against a robber with a full intention to rob the bank???.............

or are you telling me that the motorcyclist is trying to rob you????..............

• Praise 1

[:|]

the way you put it is like the property agent kpkb ambulance park at shelter....

• Praise 1

Twincharged

These are two totally different situations. When someone dresses like a robber in the bank, the security staff have to take action right? Can't expect them to wait till the guy takes action then try and stop him. Whereas when someone dresses like a law enforcer it doesn't affect anyone unless you are a criminal or intend to do something wrong.

• Praise 1

Although I don't advocate bikers/drivers to impersonate TP, on a positive note, they can indirectly cause road users to be more careful, obedient, not road hog, heavy vehicles keep left, use their signal, give way to others, etc.

It may not be such a bad thing. [:)]

• Praise 1

why do you think he is dress to get attention???..............

you are comparing a motorcyclist using the same road as you .......living his own life ...............traveling to his own destination ...against a robber with a full intention to rob the bank???.............

or are you telling me that the motorcyclist is trying to rob you????..............

That's the point I'm trying to say.

The guy dressed as a robber is NOT a REAL robber, he's simply a wannabe who loves dressing like a robber walking around, trying to draw reactions from people, with no intention to robbing.

Just like our wannabe Mr TP here.

That's the point I'm trying to say.

The guy dressed as a robber is NOT a REAL robber, he's simply a wannabe who loves dressing like a robber walking around, trying to draw reactions from people, with no intention to robbing.

Just like our wannabe Mr TP here.

you have not answer me on .............why do you think he is dress to get attention???..............

who on earth with the right mind will wear a stocking over his head and walk into a bank with a fake pistol???.........just to get attention???

sorry ..........I dont get your point............

Edited by Tianmo

you have not answer me on .............why do you think he is dress to get attention???..............

who on earth with the right mind will wear a stocking over his head and walk into a bank with a fake pistol???.........just to get attention???

sorry ..........I dont get your point............

you're right! who on earth with the right mind will wear a fake TP uniform riding his fake TP bike and roam the streets?

Either :

1) to get attention

2) tao nao bo ho seh

3) or simply a selfish bugger who gets his kicks seeing other motorists around him slowing down... jamming brakes... filter away... "open road" for him to proceed on his way like an emergency vehicle.

↡ Advertisement