TP or not TP...... That is the question!

RadX

Twincharged

you're right! who on earth with the right mind will wear a fake TP uniform riding his fake TP bike and roam the streets?

Either :

1) to get attention

2) tao nao bo ho seh

3) or simply a selfish bugger who gets his kicks seeing other motorists around him slowing down... jamming brakes... filter away... "open road" for him to proceed on his way like an emergency vehicle.

So someone who rides a big white bike cannot wear white shirt and navy blue pants or else people will say he is pretending to be a TP or trying to attract attention. Even if he is pretending to be a TP, I don't see how it affects other road users. Its totally different from a person who pretends to be a robber and entering a bank.

Edited by Nzy
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

you're right! who on earth with the right mind will wear a fake TP uniform riding his fake TP bike and roam the streets?

Either :

1) to get attention

2) tao nao bo ho seh

3) or simply a selfish bugger who gets his kicks seeing other motorists around him slowing down... jamming brakes... filter away... "open road" for him to proceed on his way like an emergency vehicle.

are you accusing him of wearing fake TP uniform and riding a fake TP bike because you could not identify him from far???......

why do you have to slow down if you are not speeding????............why do you have to jam brakes if you are not speeding????...................why do you have to filter away if you are not road hogging on lane 1????.........

I still don't get how this is connected to a bank robbery.............

• Praise 3

Whether or not I disturb or tekan them shouldn't bother you one bit, too?

Unless you are one of them. [confused]

I'm honestly not bothered, i'm interested in the fact why you gain extreme happiness in doing such a childish act when he/she didn't even provoke you. All he did was 'appear' to look like law enforcement.

Furthermore, as a biker i find it somewhat rude when a driver sprays water for no good reason to show displeasure.

• Praise 3

I met these kind of idiots few times. After find out not real TP, overtake cut in front of the bugger then spray wiper water spray spray spray [grin]

Alamak.U veli notti hor. [smash][smash][smash]

Wait its off duty TP then he mark yr car.

After that every week u drive wil kenna summons till u [bigcry] eveny night.

• Praise 1

These people eat full nothing to do? Stop and help people... if those got involved in accident starts to get rough like the BMW and volkswagen driver, I doubt these untrained "TP" can resolve the issue.

If they just public spirited then good.

They also wan to b helpful I like.

Other countries have vigalanties(wear red berets) wil go around do partol n call police when they see anything too big for them to handle. They help to keep crime down.

Some even dress as Superheroes n patrol the streets.

They might not be able to resolve the issue but at least better than those who just don't help at all right?

At least they can still call the police for u n b a witness.

When I came back from JB at 4am n was stoped n attacked b 3 idiots on ther BKE, I also hoping someone call police but nobody even stop to help. All stay far far away. [sweatdrop]

That's the point I'm trying to say.

The guy dressed as a robber is NOT a REAL robber, he's simply a wannabe who loves dressing like a robber walking around, trying to draw reactions from people, with no intention to robbing.

Just like our wannabe Mr TP here.

Ya that guy likes to dress as a robber one day meet an off-duty police n he get shot dead then he know how stupid he was. [angel]

are you accusing him of wearing fake TP uniform and riding a fake TP bike because you could not identify him from far???......

why do you have to slow down if you are not speeding????............why do you have to jam brakes if you are not speeding????...................why do you have to filter away if you are not road hogging on lane 1????.........

I still don't get how this is connected to a bank robbery.............

Yes, honestly, I don't understand why people get scared when they see TP on road. Most of the time on PIE, I see them on Lane 2 driving at 60-65. There'll be a huge tailback on lane 1 only cos one guy is so scared to overtake TP that he only drives at 70. Sheesh. WTF the speed limit is 80! Go at effing 80 atleast. Don't be effing scared when you haven't done anything wrong.

seriously bro..............I hate ppl who spray wiper water while driving.............esp on the highway...........the water just came dropping on my windscreen and it is very irritating............have you had the same happen to you before???............

and why do you have to spray at him.........he did not ask you to give way mah.............if you want you give way..............if you dont want you can dont give way...........why give way and spray at ppl................

Childish to the max!!!............. -_-

He wash those dirts off his windscreen cannot meh...... :huh:

If he can't see properly up front, accident happen and the jam it caused is worst than the little droplets on your windscreen. Just switch on your wiper to clear it lor ..... -_-

Maybe the front car also does the cleaning which affect his windscreen and he does the cleaning and affect you ... :ph34r:

Remember SAFETY FIRST , have a clear windscreen when driving.. [drivingcar]

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 1

Yes, honestly, I don't understand why people get scared when they see TP on road. Most of the time on PIE, I see them on Lane 2 driving at 60-65. There'll be a huge tailback on lane 1 only cos one guy is so scared to overtake TP that he only drives at 70. Sheesh. WTF the speed limit is 80! Go at effing 80 atleast. Don't be effing scared when you haven't done anything wrong.

yah...........agree....... [thumbsup]

when I drive in lane 2 at normal speed limit...........I dont really check if TP is ard even..............just drive normal.....

of course when I am speeding on lane 1..................i will check and check........OK i admit i am guilty of speeding also......... [:p][laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

yah...........agree....... [thumbsup]

when I drive in lane 2 at normal speed limit...........I dont really check if TP is ard even..............just drive normal.....

of course when I am speeding on lane 1..................i will check and check........OK i admit i am guilty of speeding also......... [:p][laugh]

I know... the xmm don't like to wait so you have to speed. Tell the TP if he stops you. Maybe got leeway [laugh] [laugh]

He wash those dirts off his windscreen cannot meh...... :huh:

If he can't see properly up front, accident happen and the jam it caused is worst than the little droplets on your windscreen. Just switch on your wiper to clear it lor ..... -_-

Maybe the front car also does the cleaning which affect his windscreen and he does the cleaning and affect you ... :ph34r:

Remember SAFETY FIRST , have a clear windscreen when driving.. [drivingcar]

of course he can wash whatever he wants to his car................but do it when the car is not moving cannot meh.......

If like you said......SAFETY FIRST.........we sld all check and ensure that windscreen is visible before we start off on our journey........even if never check..........I am sure can do it along small roads before joining the highway right....... -_-

If accident because windscreen can't see properly than it is not an accident...............it is driver error never ensure safety before set off...............dont tell me windscreen only get dirty on the highway and cannot even see clearly that it will cause accident........... -_-

so you see...........is a chain effect isn't it..............because of one driver he affects others.............this is not call safety...........this is call inconsiderate..........

Edited by Tianmo

of course he can wash whatever he wants to his car................but do it when the car is not moving cannot meh.......

If like you said......SAFETY FIRST.........we sld all check and ensure that windscreen is visible before we start off on our journey........even if never check..........I am sure can do it along small roads before joining the highway right....... -_-

If accident because windscreen can't see properly than it is not an accident...............it is driver error never ensure safety before set off...............dont tell me windscreen only get dirty on the highway and cannot even see clearly that it will cause accident........... -_-

so you see...........is a chain effect isn't it..............because of one driver he affects others.............this is not call safety...........this is call inconsiderate..........

You won't know whilst travelling, the bird will lau sai on your windscreen...... [sweatdrop]

You wash immediately or continue to drive until the lau sai dried .... [grin]

[laugh][laugh]

Edited by Picnic06

I know... the xmm don't like to wait so you have to speed. Tell the TP if he stops you. Maybe got leeway [laugh] [laugh]

yah..................I once told the TP.............Sir...........I sex drive so have to speed lah........

he asked me why sex drive have to speed..........

I replied.........the drive to have sex is sex drive lor...........she give me 15 min if not call other ppl ......cannot wait lah...........

he smile at me ............pass me back my license.............wave me off and said.............."do a good job"......... [:p][laugh]^_^

Edited by Tianmo

You won't know whilst travelling, the bird will lau sai on your windscreen...... [sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh]

of course if that happens..............is boh bian.........but seriously comparing to driving on small lane and highway........what are the chances of bird shit hit you...........and what are the chances of bird shit hitting the driver side......sg drive one end to other end is max 40min..........bird shit dry until cannot clear meh......... [laugh] [laugh]

I met these kind of idiots few times. After find out not real TP, overtake cut in front of the bugger then spray wiper water spray spray spray [grin]

Wahhh, u jin satki leh... sibei li hai... then after to spray spray spray, u dick got become longer or not...

• Praise 1

Nothing wrong with that, Since he likes to act TP on the road, let him have fun, after all to each their own

Like Woman, some aspire to be like Celebrities , singer, dancer and famous writer, but not up to standard, thy keep trying till thy get it.

I say, its ok to look like TP, after all, he has done no wrong on the road, I like to see the reaction/s of other motorists .

Haha !

• Praise 1

[laugh][laugh]

Actually if your windscreen kena bird shit and you use wiper spray it will become worse. The bird shit will get smeared allover the windscreen. Takes a lot of water spray and many wiper wipes to actually clear your windscreen, most times won't be completely clear also.

Try it and see. :huh:

↡ Advertisement