What I like/ always wanted to know about MCF

Philipkee

Could not find any thread on this so here goes.

1) Like

I find the forum more civil and rational as compared to some other forums [thumbsup] . The moderators do their jobs well and the forumers are well, to a large extent, more sensible, for want of better word.

2) Always wanted to know

- Are the forummers here very rich? Just curious cos it seems like we have many millionaires here

BUT

my burning question is

- Do forummers here know each other?

I hear everyone teasing Porker but is Porker a guy, gal, animal.... [confused] or do some of you know this person in real life?

Is RadX really an undertaker or is this a long time joke? Anyone met RadX in real life?

[:/]

Dun flame me. Just curious.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

Supercharged

if you have attended some of the function/seminar/get-together in this forum, you probably know some of these guys in person.

though i do not know them very well in person, and will probably not recognize them on the street, they are a friendly bunch.

from the gatherings i attended, some of them seems to be chums with each other.

and yes, it does look like they are all very well to do, judging from the kind of cars they drive. [laugh]

But one thing is for sure, there is no prejudice when there is a meet-up.

that is what i respect the most.

1) Like

I find the forum more civil and rational as compared to some other forums [thumbsup] . The moderators do their jobs well and the forumers are well, to a large extent, more sensible, for want of better word.

2) Always wanted to know

- Are the forummers here very rich? Just curious cos it seems like we have many millionaires here

BUT

my burning question is

I hear everyone teasing Porker but is Porker a guy, gal, animal.... [confused] or do some of you know this person in real life?

Is RadX really an undertaker or is this a long time joke? Anyone met RadX in real life?

• Praise 9

Hypersonic

if you have attended some of the function/seminar/get-together in this forum, you probably know some of these guys in person.

though i do not know them very well in person, and will probably not recognize them on the street, they are a friendly bunch.

from the gatherings i attended, some of them seems to be chums with each other.

and yes, it does look like they are all very well to do, judging from the kind of cars they drive. [laugh]

But one thing is for sure, there is no prejudice when there is a meet-up.

that is what i respect the most.

Yes, when you get older, you will realize that "there is always a higher mountain" 一山还有一山高。There's always someone better so there's really no need to be a snob. As long as anyone is doing a decent job/living, that person deserves respect.

Unless of course your initials are PL :D

• Praise 5

Yes, when you get older, you will realize that "there is always a higher mountain" 一山还有一山高。There's always someone better so there's really no need to be a snob. As long as anyone is doing a decent job/living, that person deserves respect.

Unless of course your initials are PL :D

PL very snob meh?

I dunno him, but didn't remember reading about him being snob, so just asking lor..

I also like this forum more than other forums, but a lot of the threads repeated leh.. Like the COE thread, idiot drivers thread, etc.. So now seldom post so much.. Just come in look look and press X.. Plus workload also +.. So.. =C

• Praise 1

1) Like

2) Always wanted to know

BUT

my burning question is

Hmm... we need more info on points 2 and 3... thru' our Magazine :))

Radx appeared in the 1st edition, maybe others can appear :)

Compared to sgforum and hwz, yes mcfer are slightly better to do than those forumers.

But compared to sammyboyforum, we don't lose our tikoness :D

yes.....it's all true.

we oso hv table wiper who swims in money.

and a talking bear.

-_--_-

Those are our legendary forumers, including viceroy, chowyunfatt, and porker :D

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

PL very snob meh?

I dunno him, but didn't remember reading about him being snob, so just asking lor..

I also like this forum more than other forums, but a lot of the threads repeated leh.. Like the COE thread, idiot drivers thread, etc.. So now seldom post so much.. Just come in look look and press X.. Plus workload also +.. So.. =C

No lah. Not saying he is snob. Just saying if as rich as him can be one :D

No we don't know each other..

We all actually don't drive car. All we have are match boxes car.

Yes and mcfers are mostly uncles in kopitiam lim kopi talk loud and some do wipe the table

Those who join between 2002 to 2005 had more opportunity to meet with the rest cos the group was smaller then.

Radx is 80% real for who he is....

Porker I still cannot confirm if he is a gay or not [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] but he is sure look like superman.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

2) Always wanted to know

BUT

my burning question is

You should have joined the MCF meet-up event (with Goodyear) on 28/9. There you'll meet most of the top names in MCF, the most popular ones, and mods as well. You can see their real faces and talked to them too. This event will answer alot of your questions and fulfilled your curiousity.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1