ALS ice bucket challenge

Fcw75

Another stupid trend! Wonder how long it'll take before it wears thin.

Of course it won't be stupid if a hot chick wearing a see-through t-shirt is getting wet.

post-25827-0-97785800-1408666321_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Another stupid trend! Wonder how long it'll take before it wears thin.

Of course it won't be stupid if a hot chick wearing a see-through t-shirt is getting wet.

T-shirt wet niah, what abt the shorts ?! :D

the objective of this ice bucket challenge is to help spread awareness of this illness.. which I believe has done pretty well..

stupid fad. Typical AM BS.

No one gives a crap about all the perfectly good water wasted. All the energy that is required to freeze or cool the water from fossil fuels.

the objective of this ice bucket challenge is to help spread awareness of this illness.. which I believe has done pretty well..

why not spread awareness of how many hundreds of millions or billions of people who don't have access to clean treated water everyday.

I mean u want to douse yourself with sea water or untreated river water go ahead.

Ironic thing is that state of california (where i'm sure they lap this thing up) is in a terrible drought.

• Praise 1

No one gives a crap about all the perfectly good water wasted. All the energy that is required to freeze or cool the water from fossil fuels.

why not spread awareness of how many hundreds of millions or billions of people who don't have access to clean treated water everyday.

I mean u want to douse yourself with sea water or untreated river water go ahead.

Ironic thing is that state of california (where i'm sure they lap this thing up) is in a terrible drought.

Not saying that its right or not wasteful. For myself, I wasn't informed of this illness before the ice bucket challenge. So I say its successful.

Clean water is another organization in charge of it? Besides, such awareness campaign does waste a form of resources one way or another.

• Praise 1

true challenge is to take sai water from sewer then ownself pour

• Praise 6

Not saying that its right or not wasteful. For myself, I wasn't informed of this illness before the ice bucket challenge. So I say its successful.

Clean water is another organization in charge of it? Besides, such awareness campaign does waste a form of resources one way or another.

Stephen Hawking has this.

Stephen Hawking has this.

Pardon my ignorance. But I have no idea who is Stephen Hawking. Hehehehe.. See the benefit now?

true challenge is to take sai water from sewer then ownself pour

That's extreme lah. No one in right mind will do it.

I just think it's an idiotic challenge.

Pardon my ignorance. But I have no idea who is Stephen Hawking. Hehehehe.. See the benefit now?

No offence intended. Then go do more reading/learn more about the world (real people contributing to real understanding) instead of watching videos of people dumping water over themselves. [:)]

Edited by Lala81

Hypersonic

I think people are more aware of the water/ice pouring over the head than the illness itself.

• Praise 5

Heard they've already raised $13 million USD in less than a month through these videos.

you pour donate $10, you dun pour donate $100? so $13 million about 1 million people participated.

i think those rich ones will donate more.

Today it reached $41 million in less than 1 month - the most successful charity campaign in history. Some businessmen chin chai donate a few M's. Keyboard warriors maybe just watch video, no donate. Some local participants donated to local charities, so not in the $41M.

Damn why didn't KH thought of that earlier [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Jman888

I think people are more aware of the water/ice pouring over the head than the illness itself.

Can't deny to that. it's also up to the individuals whether if they take this as an fad or to go and read more about it.

stupid as it is but it did achieve the objective to create better awareness and to raise funds..

what I hate most to see is celebrities or celebrities wannabes use this as marketing campaign for their popularity..

most respect goes out to chow yun fatt, tony leung etc for rejecting the challenge and emphasizing the purpose of this campaign.

on the other hand, wasn't it sad that we have to resort to such means to create awareness and raise funds for the necessary? shows how sad humanity has become..

Edited by Knoobie
  • Praise 3

what I hate most to see is celebrities or celebrities wannabes use this as marketing campaign for their popularity..

most respect goes out to chow yun fatt, tony leung etc for rejecting the challenge and emphasizing the purpose of this campaign.

Yeah, just see a lot of celebs doing some free promo

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1