ALS ice bucket challenge

Fcw75

I'm wondering why so many of these people using big pail...its a bucket not big pail...that's how many of the accidents happened...under estimating the weight of the pail with all the water...

↡ Advertisement

Other parts of the world suffering from Drought ... Others don't have excess to clean water ... There are better ways to create awareness ... And this is not the way ... But thats just me ...

I'm wondering why so many of these people using big pail...its a bucket not big pail...that's how many of the accidents happened...under estimating the weight of the pail with all the water...

you notice that in asia, people are using the small pail, but those ang mo like to use big container that is beyond their size <_<<_<

you notice that in asia, people are using the small pail, but those ang mo like to use big container that is beyond their size <_<<_<

Ang mo dua kee mah. Everything also must be bigger. :huh:

Stupid is as stupid does I suppose. :D

I know about this illness through stephen hawking as I am a fan of astrophysics and cosmo science.

But I wonder how much of these money raised will actually be put to these causes considering how much corruption is in human being. Thats why I'm usually skeptical about any kind of donations.

Saw this joke on the net today :D

I heard that Stephen Hawking did the ice bucket challenge today, he then nominated "ftzzzzzzz"

Saw this joke on the net today :D

I heard that Stephen Hawking did the ice bucket challenge today, he then nominated "ftzzzzzzz"

Jokes aside, I think Stephen Hawking is the longest lasting survivor that is diagnose with this diesease right? I know most have only a few years at most, but maybe there are different levels of illness, any neurologist can explain?

This Thai guy donated $200 for doing ALS in S korea!

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/more-lifestyle-stories/story/thailand-celebrity-does-ice-bucket-challenge-south-korea-says

Thailand celebrity does ice bucket challenge in South Korea, says police arrested, fined him

BANGKOK (THE NATION/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Popular Thai actor-cum-singer Rattapoom Tokongsup has claimed that he was arrested and fined 5,000 baht (S$195.50) by the South Korean police after he performed an Ice Bucket challenge on Saturday.

He said the local residents called the police, saying an insane man was shouting abusive words that they did not understand, and then he poured water on the road.

He also posted clips of himself doing the popular challenge on social media site Instagram. The clip shows a man dressed in what seems to be police uniform confronting him after the challenge.

This Thai guy donated $200 for doing ALS in S korea!

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/more-lifestyle-stories/story/thailand-celebrity-does-ice-bucket-challenge-south-korea-says

Thailand celebrity does ice bucket challenge in South Korea, says police arrested, fined him

BANGKOK (THE NATION/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Popular Thai actor-cum-singer Rattapoom Tokongsup has claimed that he was arrested and fined 5,000 baht (S$195.50) by the South Korean police after he performed an Ice Bucket challenge on Saturday.

He said the local residents called the police, saying an insane man was shouting abusive words that they did not understand, and then he poured water on the road.

He also posted clips of himself doing the popular challenge on social media site Instagram. The clip shows a man dressed in what seems to be police uniform confronting him after the challenge.

Many people doing it for their own fame, a simple donation act been used by selfish people, so what if you donate $200!

I gave my kids a good lecture last night.

They also took video of their "Ice Bucket challenge and posted to their friends who also did theirs.

However they did it purely for fun and peer pressure.