PRC mistress kena caught

Vega

Everyone blamed the ATB and the PAP. Weird. No one blamed the Ah Lao.....

Bro, if u look at the Ah Lao, this kind of standard consider Ang Pai for him liao....got neh, got butt, fluffed up hair...... he see liao.. steam ah. CPF and whatever money also gibe!

... using cars as analogy......Some women are built for comfort not for speed.......

Well, if have to choose BTW the wife and mistress, obvious mah...hehehe..

• Praise 7

this is my take

it can happened to any nationality

the truth it takes two to tango

if the man or woman is going to find another - often the marriage is on "weak" link or there is already some problem with the marriage

the fact is that we are living in modern times where people co-habit and not get married

there is a reason why divorce rates are up - today people are less likely to go through hell to to solve their marriage problem - I call it the "ikea era" - when it is broken or old, why bother to repair, just get a new furniture

unfortunately, I am old fashion, why

the woman beside can choose almost anyone else but she decide to choose me for better or for worse

through all these years, whether up or down, she has always been my side

when people around given up on me, she is always there to cheer me on despite the fact her heart aches inside and not showing

etc

how to be ungrateful and forsaken my best friend and partner

hope many of you feel the same way

some of you may "steal" outside

if it is the other way round, would you feel hurt

let the past be the past

and lead a new life

a better life

it is always better to have someone beside you when you are old

then be in an old age home with no one you know

sorry for being so long winded

forgive an old man

• Praise 19

Just sad to hear this kind of news, and yet at the same time, don't feel surprised, cos there could be more of this than what was reported.

Anyway, it wasn't abt the PRC nationality, it's abt how a family could be easily broken like that.

If a couple relationship is strong, no outside temptation could even attempt to break it, however, if the home relationship has lots of cracks, then it's a matter of time divorce comes in, whether there is 3rd party or not.

Anyway, every home has it's own problems, 家家有本难念的经, let them settle themselves ba. We are afterall outsiders.

• Praise 9

Hypersonic

I think this is a good reminder to all those who want stray in a marriage. It will hurt the other party. If children are involved, it will definitely hurt them and make them hate you.

Think twice before having a mistress. Need piak piak, there are always ways and places. Why settle for just an extra one when there are plenty out there?

• Praise 4

Supercharged

I think this is a good reminder to all those who want stray in a marriage. It will hurt the other party. If children are involved, it will definitely hurt them and make them hate you.

Think twice before having a mistress. Need piak piak, there are always ways and places. Why settle for just an extra one when there are plenty out there?

Go GL to piak is the best, if really wanna piak. Its safer n most importantly no "strings attached".

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Go GL to piak is the best, if really wanna piak. Its safer n most importantly no "strings attached".

Must be "desperate" to choose GL / public toilet.

• Praise 2

You can bring home a 'string' without knowing it, wat safer.

• Praise 2

Not every man is perfect in this world, Every man will commit a mistake. We as human sometimes will act impulsively and deserve punishment. But I dont believe this is the best way to punish both adultery. I believe either one give a chance or let him go.

By the way, if I am the daughter, I wont expose my father mother shameful act into online.

As there is a saying 家丑不可外扬

• Praise 10

Turbocharged

Got KC trap so got to be careful.. My friend kana before.. The low life left his wife and kid for a prostitute... I pity the child.... Edited by TJX
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10