MCF Merchandise: Dri-fit T-shirt $33.90!

pChou

Of course lah...........if really dont like buy also no meaning........

But sometime we think back.............we come here spend time enjoy ourselves all foc.......plus sometimes heng heng tio some goodies..........so is like give and take a little.........

This one maybe first time they selling a so call "premium gift" item.........also no data to fall back on.......everything is aga aga..........of course do sometime safer........if response good of course they can look into improving the project......

Maybe next time they can even custom made to requirement................but for that to happen.............they also need volume data to back up .............no volume no supplier will listen mah.............

If everyone support a little..............the project can kick start...............from there can move on to other projects and maybe can get more inputs from members ...........

if all boh chap siao.................project die after first attempt..........what is there to talk about other products........

I am not trying to carry favour or whatsoever.............but just speaking my point view from a marketing management prospective....... :D :D

well said... they provide a free forum for us to air our views.. just us giving back...

will probably leave the T-shirt to wear at home.. [grin]

aiya... cannot praise u yet... owe u first [:p]

Edited by SuPerBoRed
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Of course lah...........if really dont like buy also no meaning........

But sometime we think back.............we come here spend time enjoy ourselves all foc.......plus sometimes heng heng tio some goodies..........so is like give and take a little.........

This one maybe first time they selling a so call "premium gift" item.........also no data to fall back on.......everything is aga aga..........of course do sometime safer........if response good of course they can look into improving the project......

Maybe next time they can even custom made to requirement................but for that to happen.............they also need volume data to back up .............no volume no supplier will listen mah.............

If everyone support a little..............the project can kick start...............from there can move on to other projects and maybe can get more inputs from members ...........

if all boh chap siao.................project die after first attempt..........what is there to talk about other products........

I am not trying to carry favour or whatsoever.............but just speaking my point view from a marketing management prospective....... :D :D

Just my humble opinions, maybe "they" should do what the other forum I visit do.

1) Ask forummers to submit their design.

2) Pick a few n let forummers vote.

3) Make t-shirts.

4) Forummer's whose design was selected gets his t-shirt free.

Maybe like that got better response cos you will be getting the forummers involved in the entire process.

Not like, here is the t-shirt, come n buy. Dont buy = dont support. [sweatdrop]

Actually quite decent for everyday wear. I support.

Official order list:

1. Ktglfc - White/Red, XL

2. Internazionale, White/Red, XL

3. Picnic06, White/Red, XXL, Pay cash at Goodyear Event

4. superbored, white + red, XL, pay cash at Goodyear Event

5. Ruzmidah, White, XXL

6. RadX, Red, XXL, take 24 mth instalment loan, interest free

7. Donut, Red, L. T shirt got warranty or not?

8. Missmarigold, Red, S

9. Tianmo, white, M..............

10. Fongmy, White "L size" ( self collect and pay at MCF Office)

11. blurxiu, Red, XL (Self collect and pay at MCF office)

12. So_nice, red, XL

Just my humble opinions, maybe "they" should do what the other forum I visit do.

1) Ask forummers to submit their design.

2) Pick a few n let forummers vote.

3) Make t-shirts.

4) Forummer's whose design was selected gets his t-shirt free.

Maybe like that got better response cos you will be getting the forummers involved in the entire process.

Not like, here is the t-shirt, come n buy. Dont buy = dont support. [sweatdrop]

bro.....before we proceed with the discussion.....I need to clarified that I am not related to MCF or sgcarmart in anyway........I am just another busy body with some spare time in hand..............those who know me in person know what I do for a living.......... [laugh]

For brainstorming purpose.................your points are very valid....

Being a neutral party here.........and having done similar projects...........I may tend to adjust my view point towards the organizer.......please bear with me......

speaking from my limited experience.........please believe me that it is not easy to start launch an apparel project....... to start off............there is a volume issue.......lead time constrain........decision making process..........and of course the ultimate cost issue.......

From the drawing board to the art work.......to confirmation of art work........to mock up samples.......to alteration and re-mock up..........to final sample ........to confirm sample.............to final mass production.......these process can take anywhere from 3-9 months.........depending on how fast the decision making process is..........

getting members involve in the designing stage obviously bring together a sense of belonging..........but that would work better in a smaller committee in my opinion............where ideas can be limited to a few..........or in a very large scale project like national level where ppl just submit their designs and do not get to know until the design is selected.

In an open forum like MCF..........or any other forum.........it will bring about another set of problem............in that many would want to have a say in the design........and end up creating more confusion than good.....

Again i want to bring us back to where I mentioned earlier on the ability to run such a program with limited data or experience........getting a supplier willing to make at a minimum MOQ is always a challenge to many without the required volume......and many a time at the expense of cost.......

In my opinion......the decision to kick start with something safer is wise.....(red being the corporate color and white as an alternative).....well anything that is safe is always plain.........we can't run away from that fact........anything interesting is either you make it or pack up...... [laugh]

I want to stop here or it will get boring...........nevertheless I agree with your proposal..............but that may have to come at a later stage..............at least they have to pass the provision period to get the recognition from the bosses that it is workable..... [laugh]

• Praise 1

bro.....before we proceed with the discussion.....I need to clarified that I am not related to MCF or sgcarmart in anyway........I am just another busy body with some spare time in hand..............those who know me in person know what I do for a living.......... [laugh]

No worries, I am here long enough to know who are the old birds. [nod][grin]

Cheers. [:p]

No worries, I am here long enough to know who are the old birds. [nod][grin]

Cheers. [:p]

Thank you for your understanding bro.............and because I kaypo i kana buy t-shirt you know................ [:p]

Cheers!!!........ [grin][laugh]

Internal Moderator

Thank you for your understanding bro.............and because I kaypo i kana buy t-shirt you know................ [:p]

Cheers!!!........ [grin][laugh]

LOL.

LOL.

alamak............you rub salt some more.......... [bigcry]

but heng tian gong poh pi ..........I won movie tickets...... [grin] ...............want go together mai......... [:p] [:p]

Internal Moderator

alamak............you rub salt some more.......... [bigcry]

but heng tian gong poh pi ..........I won movie tickets...... [grin] ...............want go together mai......... [:p] [:p]

I nominate @Porker.

Official order list:
5. Ruzmidah, White, XXL
8. Missmarigold, Red, S
12. So_nice, red, XL

13. EvilErnie/ CivicR : White, 'M'

• Praise 1

Official order list:
5. Ruzmidah, White, XXL
8. Missmarigold, Red, S
12. So_nice, red, XL

13. EvilErnie/ CivicR : White, 'M'

14. Qpik - Red + White, M Size. Pay cash @ GY Event

• Praise 1

bring extra XXL...in case...hahaha

Oey I very sensitive leh... r u implying I need xxl cos u post immediately after I put up my order

• Praise 1

Oey I very sensitive leh... r u implying I need xxl cos u post immediately after I put up my order

Lol... Aiyoh.. Dun liddat le... Cos I may buy more... Lol

Women ....

↡ Advertisement