MCF Merchandise: Dri-fit T-shirt $33.90!

pChou

Good idea.............. [thumbsup]

actually I find the T-shirt very comfortable............. [nod]

Sure lar....

You collect on 25/09 and wear it on 28/09 during the GY event ... [laugh]

and Radx spotted something with your 'white' Tee .. [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Sure lar....

You collect on 25/09 and wear it on 28/09 during the GY event ... [laugh]

and Radx spotted something with your 'white' Tee .. [sly]

collect liao must wear mah..............if not buy for what wor............. [laugh] [laugh]

let's not talk about the incident ok........ [:p]

Maybe get some sizes like XXXL Tee and XXL Singlet ... [sly]

Singlet is cooling and I can wear to market or washing car on Sunday at MSCP ... [flowerface]

@Gadgeter

I wear M or S leh....

Bro, haven't receive leh

Hey...

paiseh ah, we are still in the mist of getting the logos printed.

Will update this thread when they are ready for collection and mailing.

Thanks for waiting :)

Hey forumers

We have interesting news to share with you guys on a rather wet and gloomy Monday.

The forum has given out a good number of car decals, grip mats, accident kits and among others, cashcards, for enthusiastic and loyal forum members to date, and while we would still continue to do so, we are really excited to announce our very first MCF merchandise for sale!

Available in the patriotic colours of red and white, the MCF dry-fit t-shirts are offered in a wide range of sizes from small to xx-large so we believe most - if not all - our members should be able to find one which best suits them.

The t-shirts are sold at $33.90 only for premium members and $35.90 for regular members - and is available for order now.

attachicon.gifTshirtcolorsmock.jpg

There are a number of ways you can collect your t-shirts after your order:

• Collect at MCF Office (61 Ubi Avenue 2, #07-05) on weekdays, between 10:00am and 6:00pm. from 25th onwards
  • Any coming MCF Event
Alternatively we can mail out the tees via either registered Singpost mail or regular Singpost mail for a relatively small fee of $5 and $1 respectively.

Interested?

Write down you MCF username, size (M XXL), colour (red/white) and follow the link for payment. You would be notified when payment is made and when the t-shirts are ready for collection.

Anything question feel free to ask @huaicai

attachicon.gifimage001.png

New batch of MCF T-shirts are here!!!! The White ones now comes with Sliver MCF logo, even more chio!

For those who opted for self collections, do drop-by our office for collection.

Cheers [gorgeous]

post-146948-0-04061900-1415082985_thumb.jpg

Yah, wore mine n feels good.................. but I took the wrong size, should hv taken the "L" instead of XL.

White too sexy too, like Tianmo (wore the last outing) can see 2 black spot kind............ :D:D:D shy [blush][blush][blush]

• Praise 8

Yah, wore mine n feels good.................. but I took the wrong size, should hv taken the "L" instead of XL.

White too sexy too, like Tianmo (wore the last outing) can see 2 black spot kind............ :D:D shy [blush][blush]

you knn can forget that day or not???.........next time I wear a jacket over ok........... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

you knn can forget that day or not???.........next time I wear a jacket over ok........... [laugh] [laugh]

Actually almost forget liao....... Until browse this thread n remember a Mate mentioning tat ting lor. Hahhaa lol 😃

N during my gym training wearg the white T, Aiyo aiyo n I wish I chose the black T..... Haha lol😳

• Praise 3

Actually almost forget liao....... Until browse this thread n remember a Mate mentioning tat ting lor. Hahhaa lol 😃

N during my gym training wearg the white T, Aiyo aiyo n I wish I chose the black T..... Haha lol😳

mai blur lah..............we no have black leh...............only red.......... and white/red.............black is for their staff hor........... [sly] [sly]

• Praise 1

mai blur lah..............we no have black leh...............only red.......... and white/red.............black is for their staff hor........... [sly] [sly]

Yaya, tats why I get the white n not the red.............. Really old n blur liao 😄😄😄

• Praise 8

Quite nice to wear. Any plans for polo tee?

Good idea to have a polo T-shirt.

Better still, comes with a front pocket option to keep my company pass, preventing it from dangling at the end of the lanyard.

Good idea to have a polo T-shirt.

Better still, comes with a front pocket option to keep my company pass, preventing it from dangling at the end of the lanyard.

your company haven't use iris recognition meh   [:p]

↡ Advertisement