Neighbour dispute

Hamburger

oh yes, one more thing, saw MP and MP ask them go and seek a summon against her neighbour. [shocked]

like mafan you know :wacko:

seek a summon then can mediate bah??

like legal contract, you have to send a legal letter before you can go to mediating court??

↡ Advertisement

seek a summon then can mediate bah??

like legal contract, you have to send a legal letter before you can go to mediating court??

so platform is the mediating court, sound familiar though.

so platform is the mediating court, sound familiar though.

yeah... in short... unless the other neighbour is of sound mind... and the issue is not really bamboo stick... then there is a chance if not.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

neighbour dont like them hanging out their laundry even though it dont drips... [hur]

then hang inside, should be able to resolve the issue

can use this one like my house, save electricity compared to normal dryer machine

Taiyoshi%20laundry%20dryer.jpg

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

asking on behalf of friend, so hopefully can gather some solution.

my friend's neighbour has been shaming them and pasting all sort of malingering notice. The town council has been called in and has admonish her for what she has done. Still, she refuse to repent.

If want to avoid legal confrontation, what may the best solution be??? The police is as usual, clueless what to do when report was made.

Buy her a hamburger meal lah ^_^

I love McSpicy! The double one is damn shiok but the chilli is kinda hot

yes McSpicy just nice, double McSpicy to kill someone with the burn sensation, burn like rinse mouth with listerine for 10 minutes lol

Any chance yr fren living in yishun st11? My blk also hv someone paste note abt neighbours wrongdoin.....

Can't remember the block but it's like 154,opp shell kiosk

Solution...

TOP%20big%20%28blue%29%20jul13.jpg

As the package suggests, indoor drying. Even if you forgot to take out the clothes from the washing machine after washing it will not smell, in fact it will smell great. That is including rainy days when your clothes can't dry properly it will not smell. I never hang my clothes out to dry for many many years. Ppl should update their washing detergent.

Tell your neighbour to use this. Problem solved. Peacefulness to the neighbourhood.

• Praise 2

Last night I was watching repeated show at MioTV on Jack Neo movies "Ah Boys To Men 2"....

Do a left franking, a right franking, move slowly from the front and ...........................

throw shit mix with 'wahsabi' & chilli sauce at the door .... [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 2

Send her a lawyer letter . . . chop chop curry pok.

Sounds like she lives in the unit below? Drag furnitures and drop marbles . . . see how long she can tahan.

Make her smoke the peace pipe! [laugh]

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 1

Send her a lawyer letter . . . chop chop curry pok.

Sounds like she lives in the unit below? Drag furnitures and drop marbles . . . see how long she can tahan.

Make her smoke the peace pipe!

Count brakula indeed....indeed