Neighbour dispute

Hamburger

Ok, I jog around my house and they barricade the entire pathway at a road junction, including the field adjacent to it. You have to walk on the road. 

It was a busy junction and heavy vehicles and buses have to travel that way. So I question why they chopped the whole area for a week with almost no sign of works? If indeed they need to work on it, they should barricade a small footpath next to the road for pedestrians. This was done along Beach Road recently due to works on MidTown. 

They shifted in the barricade and allow a footpath which leave ample space to work. Honestly, it is the workers out of convenient chopped and blocked the entire area. No supervision. Such thing work quite well. Complicated, then you merry goes round lah haha 😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
3 hours ago, 13177 said:

I think ceasefire or simi sai also doesnt work. If the person is irritating type, no matter what, they also dont feel that they are causing nuisance to others. So just bad luck to bump onto such people as neighbour lo.

“An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind” - a quote mostly attributed to Gandhi....

• Haha! 2

On 10/4/2022 at 4:07 PM, Starry said:

“An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind” - a quote mostly attributed to Gandhi....

While we should try to be more accommodative, it is never easy if you are the one facing such nuisance daily. I have a neighbor that like to share her 'religion' that she will place her player at her backyard facing outward. Then she 'blast' her songs for her neighbors to bless them daily. Just imagine you hear this repeated songs. When you go the sleep, even with the player switch off, the song is playing in your mind. 😂 Intension is good but the blessed suffer 😆

• Haha! 1

On 10/4/2022 at 3:28 PM, Victor68 said:

Ok, I jog around my house and they barricade the entire pathway at a road junction, including the field adjacent to it. You have to walk on the road. 

It was a busy junction and heavy vehicles and buses have to travel that way. So I question why they chopped the whole area for a week with almost no sign of works? If indeed they need to work on it, they should barricade a small footpath next to the road for pedestrians. This was done along Beach Road recently due to works on MidTown. 

They shifted in the barricade and allow a footpath which leave ample space to work. Honestly, it is the workers out of convenient chopped and blocked the entire area. No supervision. Such thing work quite well. Complicated, then you merry goes round lah haha 😆

Public roads can call LTA , they do take action. 

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

While we should try to be more accommodative, it is never easy if you are the one facing such nuisance daily. I have a neighbor that like to share her 'religion' that she will place her player at her backyard facing outward. Then she 'blast' her songs for her neighbors to bless them daily. Just imagine you hear this repeated songs. When you go the sleep, even with the player switch off, the song is playing in your mind. 😂 Intension is good but the blessed suffer 😆

Bless your neighbour

Hypersonic
On 1/6/2024 at 6:46 PM, RadX said:

Not yishun

Yes. Yishun only got small case. No big nutcase. 

• Haha! 3

Supersonic

Neighbour murder his neighbour over noise dispute! This is serious.

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic

Two years back during the pandemic, Pungol also got throat slashing because of noisy neighbour.

• Shocked 2

Hypersonic
On 10/4/2022 at 4:07 PM, Starry said:

This is very bad.

Never make people blind.

Blind people life very difficult.

An eye for an eye means just pull out one eye can.

At least one eye still can see lah.

Can work, can walk around and best is

if they are photographers only with one eye don't even have to bother closing the blind eye when taking photos.

:D

image.png.226d8f4d1d4d2cff213d5c1db24357ba.png

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

An eye for an eye I thought this thread was about Israel and Gaza lah.

Not eye for an eye with them it's a rocket for a bomb right.

Hamas are sending rockets into Israel and Israel are sending over bombs.

I say don't interfere.

Let's them send over all the rockets and all the bomb until both sides fed up and then they themselves decide to stop.

Now everyone is saying please stop the fighting but both sides won't listen.

Why stupid people even waste their breath?

You think if you say enough times they will listen?

No they won't.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

"An eye for an eye" is a commandment found in the Book of Exodus 21:23–27

So you see Exocet from where?

Israel lah and their neighbor Egypt!

Middle East isn't it?

Then that Indian fellow borrow it.

Just like Indians to borrow other people ideas and must add something and clam it belongs to them lah!

This is history right?

Israel and it's neighbors never change.

India also never change!

Hypersonic
(edited)

Why that ah Neh Gundee cannot come up with something original like our own jamesc?

jamesc says in everyone life if they want to find a problem can have a life full of problems.

In everyone life if they want to find a solution can have a life full of solutions.

In everyone life if they want to fight with their neighbor can have a life full of fighting and some people like to disturb and fight with their neighbor.

If don't fight with their neighbor not happy one.

But at least fight with neighbors both sides can still go home to their own families lah 

When your own MIL fight with you what find a younger wife and run away and start a new family huh?

That's a good idea right?

You see some people have a life full of wonderful solutions.

Edited by Jamesc

Hypersonic
(edited)

Until the stupid people of Gaza realize it's Iran fighting Israel and using Hamas and it's the people of Gaza getting bombed back to the stone age and it's their homes that is being flattened and they are the one suffering and not the leaders of Iran then the fighting will stop.

But I don't say the stupid people of Gaza lightly.

They are so stupid they are suffering but they don't know why they are suffering and they think it's Israel.

Until they realize it's  lran lah

their suffering will never end.

Die also they still don't know whose knife killed them.

So I ask you this is stupid or not?

Really goondus.

Edited by Jamesc

Hypersonic

I tell you all how I know it's Iran.

My MIL instigating my wife and I fight.

But I am not stupid like Gaza I know who is behind it.

So I will never fight with my wife.

I try to kill my MIL with kindness 

↡ Advertisement