Neighbour dispute

Hamburger

asking on behalf of friend, so hopefully can gather some solution.

my friend's neighbour has been shaming them and pasting all sort of malingering notice. The town council has been called in and has admonish her for what she has done. Still, she refuse to repent.

If want to avoid legal confrontation, what may the best solution be??? The police is as usual, clueless what to do when report was made.

If she of sound mind....throw her off guard.....stun her with acts of kindness ya [grin]

Buy food, pastries for her...invite her over for coppee, pass her latest "aunty" fav products foc, help her run errands, etc. etc. ....until she cannot take it and leave your fren alone finally, swee bo? [laugh]

Edited by Toothiewabbit
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

If she of sound mind....throw her off guard.....stun her with acts of kindness ya [grin]

Buy food, pastries for her...invite her over for coppee, pass her latest "aunty" fav products foc, help her run errands, etc. etc. ....until she cannot take it and leave your fren alone finally, swee bo? [laugh]

Yeah then when she never notice stick a "kick my ass" note behind her back [laugh]

• Praise 1

Solution...

TOP%20big%20%28blue%29%20jul13.jpg

As the package suggests, indoor drying. Even if you forgot to take out the clothes from the washing machine after washing it will not smell, in fact it will smell great. That is including rainy days when your clothes can't dry properly it will not smell. I never hang my clothes out to dry for many many years. Ppl should update their washing detergent.

Tell your neighbour to use this. Problem solved. Peacefulness to the neighbourhood.

I believe problem is , neighbour now very obsessed with having hatred with them hanging just anything.

Even told TC she know not what she gonna do next even when confronted.

Twincharged

yes McSpicy just nice, double McSpicy to kill someone with the burn sensation, burn like rinse mouth with listerine for 10 minutes lol

Actually the McSpicy seems to have different levels of heat at different outlets leh. I was used to the one at Junction 8. Then just last week I went TPY central and ate their McSpicy there and I almost gave up. Lol. Alot spicier than what I was used to.

• Praise 1

asking on behalf of friend, so hopefully can gather some solution.

my friend's neighbour has been shaming them and pasting all sort of malingering notice. The town council has been called in and has admonish her for what she has done. Still, she refuse to repent.

If want to avoid legal confrontation, what may the best solution be??? The police is as usual, clueless what to do when report was made.

Can try mediation.

This is an alternative dispute resolution aside from the legal route. But both parties must cooperate...otherwise...

Can go to Singapore Mediation Centre to seek assistance.

• Praise 3

Can try mediation.

This is an alternative dispute resolution aside from the legal route. But both parties must cooperate...otherwise...

Can go to Singapore Mediation Centre to seek assistance.

Thanks shall Google this...

• Praise 1

Does the neighbour below hang their clothes outside?

If yes then pretend to be the unit below and post notices on the lift.

No need to be slanderous notices cos thats against the law just mean

unflattering ones will do.

:D

• Praise 2

Bring her to a Candle Light dinner ... -_-

I believe problem is , neighbour now very obsessed with having hatred with them hanging just anything.

Even told TC she know not what she gonna do next even when confronted.

That's bullying. In the eyes of the law it's harassment. Look for lawyer to settle it. No other option coz I believe they have tried mediation under TC.

Hypersonic

That's bullying. In the eyes of the law it's harassment. Look for lawyer to settle it. No other option coz I believe they have tried mediation under TC.

Unless planning to go all the way to court, lawyer can't do much other than send letters.

Your friend is staying above that woman? Staying above has many pattern to play [rolleyes]:D

Staying above easy mah......your friend got marbles at home?

keep dropping the marbles after 1 am in the wee hours, then 2 am then 2.45am..........until 7 am.

by morning she will have panda eyes no energy to quarrel with your friend....or eat hotdog buns outside the window with lots

of chilli sauce and mustard.... :D:D :D

tell her if she dun want people to hang laundry above her either she get a landed or buy penthouse......

Hypersonic

That method abit dangelous leh....wait she develup KC for Hamburger's fren, how? [sly]

Then go macdonald's for hamburgers lor [grin]