Neighbour dispute

Hamburger

Can't remember the block but it's like 154,opp shell kiosk

my place bro. Saw the notes pasted at life landing askingsingaporeans to stand up n will sporeans accept tis kind of behaviour. Seems mp also now involve. I thought was local neighbour against ft neighbour.... mus buy kacang putih to watch drama. Notes allege yr fren kwailan n dun wan cooperate from b4 n now tings blow up. Mayb u can tell actually wats goin on
↡ Advertisement

Both can share each other units if have friends staying overnight .... [laugh]

Not share frens hor .... [smash]

Then go macdonald's for hamburgers lor [grin]

Liddat KC develop into puppy lup liao [laugh]

Hypersonic

Not share frens hor .... [smash]

Liddat KC develop into puppy lup liao [laugh]

Make LOVE... not enemy mah :D

• Praise 1

(edited)

That's bullying. In the eyes of the law it's harassment. Look for lawyer to settle it. No other option coz I believe they have tried mediation under TC.

TC don't mediate, they don't really care.

All they would say is they saw the auntie pasting notes in lift captured by CCTV .

Edited by Hamburger

my place bro. Saw the notes pasted at life landing askingsingaporeans to stand up n will sporeans accept tis kind of behaviour. Seems mp also now involve. I thought was local neighbour against ft neighbour.... mus buy kacang putih to watch drama. Notes allege yr fren kwailan n dun wan cooperate from b4 n now tings blow up. Mayb u can tell actually wats goin on

All I can say it's her one sided story and question is, would you bother with people that seem nonsensical in nature.

All I can say it's her one sided story and question is, would you bother with people that seem nonsensical in nature.

was hoping to get info abt wat happened since in my 'backyard' hehehhe , well at the end of the day, whether stay hdb/condo, sure have 1 kind neighbours, stay landed also hv ting-tong type, eg everitt road, build a tree house at pulau ubin sure kena bully by babi hutan n NParks, guess best is if can afford GCB. build walls around wif cameras pointing every where, neighbours also wun know whos nxt door.... if only.....

Turbocharged

Pardon me. " Your Friend", is it referring to yrself?

If not, maybe you should not judge that it is a one sided story from the hearsay?

There's no smoke without fire

ONLY those neighbours staying there would be able to see/judge better who's right or wrong.

• Praise 1

Wanna fix someone who is giving you problems, you have to be equally, if not more hiong.

I have neighbours in my condo, apartments rented out to Indon students, who are extremely noisy late into the night when we are trying to sleep and very inconsiderate. There is an Indon women, who rented 17 different apartments in the condo to run hostels for these students. I confronted her to tell her to control her students and ask them to behave. Twice but still no action.

What I did:

1. Complained to NEA that she runs an unlicensed catering service to provide cooked food to students in these different apartments Took photos of the maids delivering food.

2. Complained to MOM that the maids are working in several different apartments - and questioned how the one women can have up to 8-9 different maids working for her.

3. Complained to IRAS and asked them to look into her earned income from running student hostels and whether she is paying tax.

4. Complained to URA to check on the tenants. URA officers conducted spot checks and found short-term tenants (4-5 days) staying in the apartments when the students went home during holidays.

5. Complained to AVA about the dog that one of the students kept on my floor - noise nuisance.

After she kena whacked by all the different authorities, I now have peace and quiet every night...

• Praise 17

Wanna fix someone who is giving you problems, you have to be equally, if not more hiong.

I have neighbours in my condo, apartments rented out to Indon students, who are extremely noisy late into the night when we are trying to sleep and very inconsiderate. There is an Indon women, who rented 17 different apartments in the condo to run hostels for these students. I confronted her to tell her to control her students and ask them to behave. Twice but still no action.

What I did:

1. Complained to NEA that she runs an unlicensed catering service to provide cooked food to students in these different apartments Took photos of the maids delivering food.

2. Complained to MOM that the maids are working in several different apartments - and questioned how the one women can have up to 8-9 different maids working for her.

3. Complained to IRAS and asked them to look into her earned income from running student hostels and whether she is paying tax.

4. Complained to URA to check on the tenants. URA officers conducted spot checks and found short-term tenants (4-5 days) staying in the apartments when the students went home during holidays.

5. Complained to AVA about the dog that one of the students kept on my floor - noise nuisance.

After she kena whacked by all the different authorities, I now have peace and quiet every night...

hmm.,this one cannot report to the central agency...hahah. Not effective

Individual agency better....

Steady bro! well done

Supercharged

yeps.. best solution is Community Mediation Centre, tel 6325 1600

dont think it would be solved quickly but good luck!

CMC is only good if both parties attend and talk over the issue, with counselors as mediators. If one party does not show up, then nothing can be resolved.

What I did:

How-To-Facebook-Like-Your-Google-Search.

you never ask her: song boh?

Supercharged

oh yes, one more thing, saw MP and MP ask them go and seek a summon against her neighbour. [shocked]

like mafan you know :wacko:

Who is the MP huh? He like pushing the job aside and does not want to get involved.... ^_^

Pardon me. " Your Friend", is it referring to yrself?

If not, maybe you should not judge that it is a one sided story from the hearsay?

There's no smoke without fire

ONLY those neighbours staying there would be able to see/judge better who's right or wrong.

if its me, i would say so. No need to impersonate.

few bros know me here and they know how adorable i am.... [;)]

Who is the MP huh? He like pushing the job aside and does not want to get involved.... ^_^

shanmugam, saw the notes pasted at lift landing n mp did advise in writing. wen TC n police wen over, neighbour refuse to open door. guess tats why mp gave tat advice.

Turbocharged

TS, I will tell you my experience.

I used to have a single woman neighbour (not chio, more than middle aged, frizzy hair a bit like Harlem Globetrotters, not married - you get my drift?). She rents out her unit. Sometimes she will come back to stay in-between tenancy periods (she has this habit of changing tenants every 2 years even though I would think her tenants are not giving her problems - my view).

I am at the corner unit. I had around 2 small pots of cactus which I placed outside my door at the corridor to catch the morning sun. Does not block anyone's way. No one will go to that part of the corridor except me as it is just outside my door. Her door does not face mine and it is at least 2m away.

So everyday i got home from work, I see my 2 pots pushed haphazardly against my door, blocking my path completely. I thought it was the new cleaner. It happened everyday. Then I realised it was my neighbour.

I knocked on her door and discussed with her why she had to do that. She said it was her corridor although technically, the town council owns the corridor. I tried to reason with her - not blocking her at all, she does not even walk to that area etc. No effect. She screamed at me. Her corridor, she said. Totally pyscho.

Did I mention she is pyscho? No? Not just me but also my 2 other neighbours (another middle age woman and an ah mah) living at the next 2 units.

I called up the Town Council to help resolve. Town Council agreed that I was not blocking anyone. But at the end of the day, TC sent us a letter telling us that nothing (not even slippers) can be placed at the corridor. Everything must remove.

So I also LL. Gave the pots to the ah mah at the front unit. Psycho woman continue her pyscho ways.

Moral of story: TC is useless. No one wins.

If your neighbour is psycho, logical reasoning does not work. You can only hope they die early or move away. My psycho neighbour sold the unit some time later. My 2 other neighbours and myself very happy after that because she also likes to slam the main door and occasionally litters the corridor (her defense is that cleaning up is the cleaner's job). Peace at last.

Edited by Kxbc

shammugan..... [sweatdrop]

the "law" guy.

↡ Advertisement