Lexus IS250 SJX 5916E

Chowyunfatt

there are sooooo..... many this type of drivers. the look right see you coming.very close but still they drive out. haiz

there are sooooo..... many this type of drivers. the look right see you coming.very close but still they drive out. haiz

I think they like the thrill ... [laugh]

Twincharged

This is the reason why many drivers like to tailgate. Prevent this kind of stuff from happening. But I'd rather people cut into my lane than have a chance of rear ending another car.

• Praise 2

This is the reason why many drivers like to tailgate. Prevent this kind of stuff from happening. But I'd rather people cut into my lane than have a chance of rear ending another car.

Good for you 😄

Their mindset "you bang my rear, your fault".

Its was a Wet & Rainy Morning ... So as usual, I decided to keep a SAFER distance from the car in front ... I made the right decision ...

http://youtu.be/pMKd82r0nnQ

Ya, right to stay away fm such drivers [thumbsup]

Everyday without fail sure will hv ppl that inch out inch out n then suddenly drive out even when they see car nearer to them.......... [smash]

Give chance. Bo pian. Very likely wait long long already. That's why it is better to stay next to MRT station. No such issue.

Yes, just let it slide.................. hahaha [thumbsup]

Make urself happier by not bothering with such drivers.............. [:)]

By the look at the traffic condition (heavy and non-stop traffic flow, looks like 6th Ave?). If I am the Lexus driver, I will do the same because nobody will give way to me to exit. Since TS kept a "safer" distance, so took the "opportunity" to cut out swiftly lor. I know TS will hate driver like me, but too bad we don't live in Japan because in Japan, the car will have to give way to another car from the small lane during heavy traffic, but in Singapore, we don't, therefore we just have to "hiong hiong cut out lor".

By the look at the traffic condition (heavy and non-stop traffic flow, looks like 6th Ave?). If I am the Lexus driver, I will do the same because nobody will give way to me to exit. Since TS kept a "safer" distance, so took the "opportunity" to cut out swiftly lor. I know TS will hate driver like me, but too bad we don't live in Japan because in Japan, the car will have to give way to another car from the small lane during heavy traffic, but in Singapore, we don't, therefore we just have to "hiong hiong cut out lor".

Have to agree, in SG, you have to just cut sometimes, if not you will never move, as oncoming traffic will never let you pass unless its at a standstill. Of course accelerate quickly so you will not be delaying the car behind too much.

Turbocharged

you are not wrong ... i believe i would probably do the same ... bo bian sometimes, because a lot of people here dont like to give away ...

Its was a Wet & Rainy Morning ... So as usual, I decided to keep a SAFER distance from the car in front ... I made the right decision ...

http://youtu.be/pMKd82r0nnQ

means your car still is not big enough, otherwise it dare not come out in so near distance :D

your car is...?

↡ Advertisement