Portable Car Wash Kit

Mugenboy

Anyone know where could buy those portable car wash kit in which at least there is a hose to grim off the tyre section area.

MSCP car wash bay is mostly occupied & the water is not enough for me to make it very clean. (Very dusty due to workplace construction activities).

Guess need to everyday wash just like human being everyday to take shower.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Giant occasionally has them. Portable tank + hose. Not sure how long they will last though, as the pressure to spray the water depends on the quality of the seal.

u thinking of washing the wheel well/banana leaf area?

• Praise 1

Would be perfect if the foam can be more? not sure if that is adjustable.

That will depend on the shampoo you are using whether it's high or low sud(bubbles).

• Praise 1

That will depend on the shampoo you are using whether it's high or low sud(bubbles).

I see.. how much did you bought it for and where ar?

• Praise 1

Bro Watwheels,

can the cover of the container close tightly? Meaning if i keep it filled with water and place in the car boot. Water won't slip out when i driving around? Thanks

• Praise 1

Unfortunately the water will leak when the car is maneuvering

Bro Watwheels,

can the cover of the container close tightly? Meaning if i keep it filled with water and place in the car boot. Water won't slip out when i driving around? Thanks

• Praise 2

I remembered seeing the promotion for a small portable car wash spray by autobacs @ $20. I dunno still available or not.

Looks like this: http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=58902

If you want pressure wash. This portable spray cannot make it. Seriously more for watering plants. Trust me . Portable still portable. No way can it be compare with electric pressure wash.

I have the portable one at hm. Use a few times just dump in storeroom already

• Praise 1

Anyone know where could buy those portable car wash kit in which at least there is a hose to grim off the tyre section area.

MSCP car wash bay is mostly occupied & the water is not enough for me to make it very clean. (Very dusty due to workplace construction activities).

Guess need to everyday wash just like human being everyday to take shower.

http://www.estore.com.sg/high-pressure-washer-c-106.html

• Praise 1

Just bought one.

Just load up on a trolley and go !

Keeping in mind that this is only 12V, I would rate the overall water pressure as good.

Convenient for pre-wash rinse, rinse and flushing the rims.

Able to do a more thorough job compared with using pail and scoop method especially for the rims.

Only con is the snow wash effect, not foamy.

• Praise 1

post-18163-0-13644300-1414418084_thumb.jpg

Found 2 bottles that can fit and replace the stock test-tube like bottle. The screw threads are identical.

It's 3 & 4 times more capacity dan stock meaning can fill more car wash shampoo.

Kklee and I find that the stock bottle cmi. Hopefully more shampoo will produce more foam. I will get back on that once I have tried it.

The bottles can be bought at Watson shop or Daiso. I happen to see it at a neighbourhood shop. Cost me $1.20 & $1.50.

Edited by Watwheels

Bro Watwheels,

I have thought of a cheap solution to minimise the spilling. Hopefully it works. I cut a small sample hose to try first.

post-18163-0-00559600-1414418473_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking of lining the edge of the bucket with a hose seen above....with it cut across so that I can wrap it around the edges.

post-18163-0-05243800-1414418630_thumb.jpg

Once I get my hands on more hose I will post more pics and do a water test. Stay tuned.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

attachicon.gifIMG_1375.JPG

Found 2 bottles that can fit and replace the stock test-tube like bottle. The screw threads are identical.

It's 3 & 4 times more capacity dan stock meaning can fill more car wash shampoo.

Kklee and I find that the stock bottle cmi. Hopefully more shampoo will produce more foam. I will get back on that once I have tried it.

The bottles can be bought at Watson shop or Daiso. I happen to see it at a neighbourhood shop. Cost me $1.20 & $1.50.

I moved away from that tiny bottle already. Now using an external sprayer. Foam 'quality' same as the pressure washer if not better. 2L can spray whole car.

I completed my external battery. Now spray like nobody business.

Tested the blower. Not really powerful but can chase the water from the nooks and crannies.

• Praise 1