Portable Car Wash Kit

Mugenboy

I got the same brand from taobao as well but still figuring out how to use the foam gun.

Have to pour the car shampoo into the bottle and attach it. I have tried once and not very useful. Just use the water gun, the rest of the accessories not much use.

↡ Advertisement

Have to pour the car shampoo into the bottle and attach it. I have tried once and not very useful. Just use the water gun, the rest of the accessories not much use.

I put the car shampoo into the bottle and attach it. But the shampoo in the bottle get used up so fast that I only managed to foam my bonnet..   So like what you say I only find the water gun and the box itself are useful. I can stand on the box to wash my car roof, as I'm not tall enough and my hand not long enough to wash my car roof..  ;)

Powerful even can spray off outside HDB corridor flooring algae by using the longer nozzle spray gun.

Buy during the motorshow, one extra shorter nozzle spray gun which has the function of 180 degree spray to cover a wider area of the vehicle. Save a lot of water. (still on offer until this weekends if buy now at $168/- with extra spray gun)

One disadvantage is that when using the shampoo bottle, the shampoo foam finish faster then other model available in the market..... :slow: , but who cares, just want my ride clean & shine ... :a-happy:

Next week, I will use it again to spray the walls & ceiling outside my house corridor for coming CNY . [smash]

Can also use it in washing home toilets. One more thing is that it has a build-in battery which can last 4 hrs fully charged. No messy long connecting wiring ... :serious-business:

Most toilets in between the wall tiles, there are algae stain and this comes very handy indeed.

Does it come with the socket for home use?

Form it's description, it has built in charger able battery and come with cigarette lighter line only.

Does it mean have to charger it using car battery before using it at home?

Form it's description, it has built in charger able battery and come with cigarette lighter line only.

It comes with a home charger.
  • Praise 1

It can be charged at home. Charge for 3hrs and can use in washing bay for about 4 hrs washing your car.

Today I used it on my corridor and it was super. First I wet the walls with the spray. Then using the soap bottle filling it up with dish washing soap. Scrub the walls with brush and spray off the soap.  The spray enough to hose off the soap. 

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 2

Is it really as good as you described it? I bought one of these portable car wash before, the spray was not as strong as I hoped it would be. It was a lot easier to simply throw a pail of water over my car, lol.

• Praise 1

It can be charged at home. Charge for 3hrs and can use in washing bay for about 4 hrs washing your car.

Today I used it on my corridor and it was super. First I wet the walls with the spray. Then using the soap bottle filling it up with dish washing soap. Scrub the walls with brush and spray off the soap. The spray enough to hose off the soap.

Maybe you can do a video n post it

Today I used it on my corridor and it was super. First I wet the walls with the spray. Then using the soap bottle filling it up with dish washing soap. Scrub the walls with brush and spray off the soap. The spray enough to hose off the soap.

Thx for the info.

Seems like the set from hydrojet is identical to the TB websiite as recommend by bro galantspeedz..

Edited by Credor

Today I used it on my corridor and it was super. First I wet the walls with the spray. Then using the soap bottle filling it up with dish washing soap. Scrub the walls with brush and spray off the soap.  The spray enough to hose off the soap. 

Bro Picnic06, you can be a salesman for the device liao ...very good and detailed description. :)

I bought this in Taobao and so far so good. 20 cents of water can wash and rinse one whole car. Add another $30 for shipping.

http://world.taobao.com/item/520366067403.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700846.0.0.kNdWwG&_u=iq4s9s6c3fe

Did you buy with battery option n ship with consolidated shipping? Last mth i bought some batteries n after seller shippped to 4PX, they told me cannot ship international...zzzz

Saw the advert on MCF at $188/- and also called the company. Can self collect but have to go to the office at Woodland Ind. Park to collect.

Half hearted whether to buy or not and in the end, decided to buy this (see picture) for $80/-. Not bad and the whole structure can use as a stool to stand and wash the roof.

Went to the motorshow and saw the booth just in front of the entrance and the price quoted was $168/-. So decided to buy one more at the motorshow.

Hi can I check if it can give you the foamy type of effect if you attached it with the shampoo dispenser ?

I am thinking getting the Bosch AQT33-11 from qoo10.

But I worry that those 12v convertor 230v not strong enough to drive

the machine. Hope someone is who Techincal can help.

I don't mind inserting a lot of 20 cents for water in order to use pressure jet washer.

Hi can I check if it can give you the foamy type of effect if you attached it with the shampoo dispenser ?

Depending on which brands of car shampoo you buy. Some very foamy and the rest less foamy.

Those "Wash & Wax" type less foamy. If you want foamy, buy those just "car Shampoo" type. Sonax have many type of car shampoo. I get it from Autobac . [drivingcar]  [drivingcar]

Did you buy with battery option n ship with consolidated shipping? Last mth i bought some batteries n after seller shippped to 4PX, they told me cannot ship international...zzzz

Yes, I bought the battery pack but I used 65daigou instead.

You try to talk to the seller if they can help you re-send to 65daigou.

• Praise 1

Thanks for sharing. I been looking for a solution for this. I really can't stand those dirty sponge and clothes use by those petrol kiosk car wash. I love washing my car myself. It's so satisfying.

I am thinking getting the Bosch AQT33-11 from qoo10.

But I worry that those 12v convertor 230v not strong enough to drive

the machine. Hope someone is who Techincal can help.

I don't mind inserting a lot of 20 cents for water in order to use pressure jet washer.

I think the power setup ( inverter, battery and charger ) will cost more than the pressure washer. 

↡ Advertisement