Portable Car Wash Kit

Mugenboy

For those thinking of getting a portable car wash kit, you can consider this brand from Delta:

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/DELTA-WATER-JET-PORTABLE-CAR-WASH/436515443

I am promoting on their behalf. I thought of getting one and went to take a look at this and the HYDROJET. Ended up not getting either.

However I do prefer the Delta brand cos they have and listed the price of all the individual parts on their website.

↡ Advertisement

I think the power setup ( inverter, battery and charger ) will cost more than the pressure washer.

Hai.. I understand but MSCP no power supply at washing Bay. Nowadays I always connect a hose on the vending water tap. Actually effect also not that bad la but still prefer pressure wash

For those thinking of getting a portable car wash kit, you can consider this brand from Delta:

I am promoting on their behalf. I thought of getting one and went to take a look at this and the HYDROJET. Ended up not getting either.

However I do prefer the Delta brand cos they have and listed the price of all the individual parts on their website.

Can share on why in the end... Not getting either?

Both look identical .. Maybe only brand name is difference.

Edited by Credor

Hai.. I understand but MSCP no power supply at washing Bay. Nowadays I always connect a hose on the vending water tap. Actually effect also not that bad la but still prefer pressure wash

Eh.. get a portable car washer with higher power. 

However I do prefer the Delta brand cos they have and listed the price of all the individual parts on their website.

Shoot. Typo missing.

http://list.qoo10.sg...-WASH/436515443

I am NOT promoting on their behalf. I thought of getting one and went to take a look at this and the HYDROJET. Ended up not getting either.

Edited by Ken_leong

Shoot. Typo missing.

http://list.qoo10.sg...-WASH/436515443

I am NOT promoting on their behalf. I thought of getting one and went to take a look at this and the HYDROJET. Ended up not getting either.

I think delta looks better. But not very sure about the build thou

Supercharged
(edited)

Bro, can share where u get the "head" to connect to the tap? Currently using 2 buckets..find it inconvinience and cannot wash the mud guard area if there are a lot of dirt Edited by Spidey10

(edited)

I bought the "head" from hardware shop. I will try to upload a photo later for u.

image.jpg

Sorry I couldn't find a spanner to remove the head. Too tight. If u need more informations let me know yeah

Edited by Gangrel

Neutral Newbie

Total cost is $80+.  [:p]

Do u have problem connecting the hose the the box? Apparently when i power on, the hose will break loose from the box

received the message that there will be an offer for HydroJET next week at the price of $168.

anyone interested want GB together?

any existing users of this product to share feedback if the jet is good?

Edited by whiz18

received the message that there will be an offer for HydroJET next week at the price of $168.

anyone interested want GB together?

any existing users of this product to share feedback if the jet is good?

Design and function wise, it's good. The output pressure is quite strong too.

However, this is not for those who wash their car at night. The compressor is understandably loud for it to produce such a high pressured output.

However, this is not for those who wash their car at night. The compressor is understandably loud for it to produce such a high pressured output.

the pressure is still manageable. not that strong as what I had expected. nonetheless, it's a good product to have.

Twincharged

Saw one driver washing the car with such portable car wash kit like the hydroJet type.

But he is using in the open car park.

Initial though of walking over to find out more about this product, but didnt.

Don't want to scare him cos it is quite late ... About 8pm plus and in a dark open carpark...lol

• Praise 1

Any existing users of this Hydrojet? It says 64 PSI water pressure but I don't know how that feels in real life... At $168 it seems a bit pricey as I could go for fortnightly $8 car washes for a whole year at that price, while saving myself 1-2 hours of car washing plus shampoo cost.

↡ Advertisement