Portable Car Wash Kit

Mugenboy

http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=436515443&stcode=411

Currently using this. Battery inside so charge at home then bring down

Reviving this old thread as I'm currently looking to get one of these portable car washers.

How's the feedback on the Delta brand portable car wash? any good? thinking of getting but nowadays there are many others in the market that are cheaper. One good thing I found about Delta is it's sold by a proper Singapore company rather than a private seller.

↡ Advertisement

Reviving this old thread as I'm currently looking to get one of these portable car washers.

How's the feedback on the Delta brand portable car wash? any good? thinking of getting but nowadays there are many others in the market that are cheaper. One good thing I found about Delta is it's sold by a proper Singapore company rather than a private seller.

Have been using this for the past 6 months. No problem and very satisfied with it (need only 1 20c worth of water from MSCP), and liked the foam function.

Only bad thing about this is during the wash off, volume isnt seemingly enough. Sometimes I feel like paying another 20c just to toss water on the car to wash away the shampoo.

Have been using this for the past 6 months. No problem and very satisfied with it (need only 1 20c worth of water from MSCP), and liked the foam function.

Only bad thing about this is during the wash off, volume isnt seemingly enough. Sometimes I feel like paying another 20c just to toss water on the car to wash away the shampoo.

Thanks for the feedback bro

Thanks for the feedback bro ðð»

Been using the delta one from q0010 as well.

So far my only problem is the circlip holding the wheels rusted and got corroded.

Went to hardware shop to get replacement instead of going back to delta(they do sell but it’s expensive).

I got the 32l version and it’s less than 2 pails.

I don’t use the foam gun thing and I have water left when I am done washing and rinsing off the soap off the car.

I stay in JURONG west and you can try out mine before getting it.

P.S: for those who wants the foam thing and brush, pm me. I not selling but giving it away. Only conditions are you meet me at my void deck or office at my convenience.

Edited by Ken_leong

Been using the delta one from q0010 as well.

So far my only problem is the circlip holding the wheels rusted and got corroded.

Went to hardware shop to get replacement instead of going back to delta(they do sell but itâs expensive).

I got the 32l version and itâs less than 2 pails.

I donât use the foam gun thing and I have water left when I am done washing and rinsing off the soap off the car.

I stay in JURONG west and you can try out mine before getting it.

P.S: for those who wants the foam thing and brush, pm me. I not selling but giving it away. Only conditions are you meet me at my void deck or office at my convenience.

Thanks bro. I bought Delta in the end. Picked it up on Saturday. Just used it last evening. Really fun. Was smiling while I was using the spray gun. People who saw me probably thought I was insane

Thanks bro. I bought Delta in the end. Picked it up on Saturday. Just used it last evening. Really fun. Was smiling while I was using the spray gun. People who saw me probably thought I was insane ð

I stay in Jurong West too. If youâre giving away the foam attachment and brush, could I have it? Mine will wear out quickly cos Iâm sharing it with a friend. I can pick it up from you.

Sure. Pm me

That portable car wash bucket system looks very good! Where can I find this product?

Seems like the ‘Delta’ seller from q0010 either stop selling this or temporarily out of stock.

Anyway the link is in this or the previous page. U can ask them if they still bringing in.

However the other seller ‘hydrojet’ from q010 is atill selling a similar model but at a higher price. U can get from them if u don’t mind.

Go to q010 website and search for ‘car wash’.