SG Widow and China Tour Guide Asset Tussle . .. .

Camrysfa

Only in maths niah.... and maybe Mother Tongue they can pass

we still have English, Science, Social Study, ..... [sly]

They must pass all subjects .... [laugh]

Mother tounge they got distinction

Science also on physics especially

For english they just memoreise the essay lol

↡ Advertisement

Hmmmmmmmm........... make them take our GCE 'O' (for diploma holders) and 'A' (for degree holder) level exam to proof they got such thing we called it 'brain' ... ^_^

[:p][:p]

Psle so difficult.

I look at all the subjects and questions.

Shake head man.....sure fail until jialat

Psle so difficult.

I look at all the subjects and questions.

Shake head man.....sure fail until jialat

Looking back, I wonder how I ever passed all those papers. :blink:

• Praise 2

U joking har? Last time my ah tiong classmate sec 2 come from china can solve O level Maths and physics, don't play play with them. Every exam score at least 90 and above

last time my school got one tiong scholar call zhang zheng

we call him 張三丰

he also took accountancy in ntu

in his first year, he whole day play basketball

lecture never see him

tutorial, sign name, phew lang

3 days before marketing exam, someone saw him in library reading a outdated version of the textbook

he got a B !!!!!

when he come out of his statistic paper, he was crying loudly

we asked him what happpen

he said he didnt managed to get full marks

knn

we dont know whether to cry or give him blangket party man [laugh]

donno where he go already

• Praise 1

Read liao really makes blood boil! Shd serve him life sentence!!

I know... The way that scum manipulated a defenseless old lady... Sibeh angry!!!!

I didn't know bears take exams [:p]:D

BL1, BL2.

Math - How many breathe holes the seals has?

Science - Which hole will the seal come out from?

History - Which hole he tried last week

Survival is not as easy as ABC -_-

• Praise 1

U joking har? Last time my ah tiong classmate sec 2 come from china can solve O level Maths and physics, don't play play with them. Every exam score at least 90 and above

Those are the scholars and smart ones (certainly not the ones giving fake degrees).

we call him 張三丰

lecture never see him

3 days before marketing exam, someone saw him in library reading a outdated version of the textbook

he got a B !!!!!

knn

Most text book editions don't really matter in terms of content. They change the arrangement of chapters and page numbers but the content is mainly the same.

The changes are so that people cannot resell the textbook to the next batch.

why u want them to take responsibility?

Does this guy have a criminal record?

Nowadays grant PR means have the ability to hire PI to check the background is it?

Liddat be private investigator jim tan tio liao lor...

Stop being self righteous lah. I bet u there's any number of singaporeans lining up to cheat that old woman's money also..

Bro, did you read in detail what this arsewipe did?

Not being self righteous but I am sure many Singaporeans will not do what this AT did. They have no moral values.

Mdm Chang explained that Mr Yang manipulated and took advantage of her friend's feelings and he shamelessly hugged and kissed her in front of Mdm Chang and her maid and driver.

He would eat together with her and say sweet things to her and manipulated her.

Court papers allege that Mr Yang started asking for money to be sent to his bank account in Hangzhou, China, starting from small sums of $4,000, which grew over time to $40,000

He also asked to be sponsored for an English course in Singapore which costs $4,000 and took a $1,000 monthly allowance from Madam Chung when he was here.

Would you do this for money? I would not. Much as I want to be a millionaire but come on, this lady is old enough to be my mother!

He sold off her paintings and transferred her money (SMALL sum of $4000 which grew to $40000) to his bloody hangzhou account.

After that, he even moved his wife, 8 year old and 2 year old children over to stay for free.

I am sure many of us have done some bad things one way or the other but one must be able to sleep well at night knowing the things he done.

Peace.

Edited by Fcw75

Come on la, every country and every race sure have this type one let alone cunning chinese.

Be happy that this guy never rape the grandmother like in india

Did I say only the Chinese are this despicable?

• Praise 1

Bro, did you read in detail what this arsewipe did?

Not being self righteous but I am sure many Singaporeans will not do what this AT did. They have no moral values.

Mdm Chang explained that Mr Yang manipulated and took advantage of her friend's feelings and he shamelessly hugged and kissed her in front of Mdm Chang and her maid and driver.

He would eat together with her and say sweet things to her and manipulated her.

Court papers allege that Mr Yang started asking for money to be sent to his bank account in Hangzhou, China, starting from small sums of $4,000, which grew over time to $40,000

He also asked to be sponsored for an English course in Singapore which costs $4,000 and took a $1,000 monthly allowance from Madam Chung when he was here.

Would you do this for money? I would not. Much as I want to be a millionaire but come on, this lady is old enough to be my mother!

He sold off her paintings and transferred her money (SMALL sum of $4000 which grew to $40000) to his bloody hangzhou account.

After that, he even moved his wife, 8 year old and 2 year old children over to stay for free.

I am sure many of us have done some bad things one way or the other but one must be able to sleep well at night knowing the things he done.

Peace.

I'm not condoning what he did.

Such scum are to be found anywhere, yes, even in SG. I mean if u read wanbao often enough, u will know that such small time conmen and confidence tricksters exist in singapore as well.

I'm just pointing out that the officer processing his PR application, cannot dig deeper beyond a check for criminal records.

If he set up a company and did all this funny things to fund the company, with no audited financial records, no one can also say anything.

Yes you did....

No race as despicable = yes they are the most despicable. And yes only the chinese are this despicable.

I've not seen a race as despicable and disgusting as the Chinese.
  • Praise 2

There is no fool proof way to verify degree, as the degrees come from countries where ICA has no authority over. For the same reasons, HDB cannot find out if the PR has properties overseas. However, there have been slight improvements. AFAIK, those who have hired people lately will know. Degrees from PRC have to be verified by one of the registered authorities in China starting from about a year ago. But this does not apply to degrees from other countries where centralized education records are unavailable. I guess they have been relying on companies and hiring managers to do their own due diligence, but this is not enough.

In several other countries, the hiring manager needs to write long scope of work and business justification to be reviewed by immigration. Here, I've never been asked to write anything - so its very efficient, but also convenient for those trying to cheat the system. Again, there is probably a lack of physical checks on whether the employment pass holders are really working in the capacity they claimed. In other countries, there are immigrant agents physically going to the registered address to spot check that the foreign workers are not only working there, but are doing exactly what they are supposed to do. These are not just on construction workers, but also senior management, professionals, etc.

I believe if our government wants to be strict, the degree need to be attested by the country ministry of foreign affair and subsequent attested by our Singapore embassy over there.

• Praise 1

we call him 張三丰

lecture never see him

he got a B !!!!!

knn

Same my friend Zheng Lin Ping also like that one always play basketball but maths scored highest in O level

We cant aay chinese is despicable cos thats the same as accusing our grandfathers

But we feel shame for their behavior

Since the case of Huang Na... where it was uncovered that parents entered Singapore 3 times on fake aliases and qualifications ....we noe ICA sleeping liao... 2 incidents were caught by the hiring company...nothing happened to ICA also.. no explanation ... nothing.. act blur...

anyway... to say the whole country is flooded with crooks is not an understatement anymore... this is the 2nd tidal wave after cockroaches share with their kind back hm on the easy meat here...

I would say this old woman is very lucky. Why? She has so much money that obviously her relatives are still concerned about her welfare.

And probably the PRC only has siphoned a small part of her wealth. Her property is still intact.

Imagine if she's just a normal cleaner woman like that case earlier this year.

At least the problem was discovered before she's penniless and left out in the streets.

Same my friend Zheng Lin Ping also like that one always play basketball but maths scored highest in O level

We cant aay chinese is despicable cos thats the same as accusing our grandfathers

But we feel shame for their behavior

Why not? Despicable means despicable. I should have phrased my statements more accurately. English no good lah

Nowadays, the illegal paper certificate industry in some countries also up their game.

They simply bribe the clerk in charge of the record keeping/certificate printing of the particular university. The clerk actually inputs the fake person data into the university's official records. School attendance and class of year so-&-so. Viola he is an official student of the university on paper!

This will really surmount any detailed check short of an interrogation.

Nominate you to be next foreign minister.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1