Camrysfa

SG Widow and China Tour Guide Asset Tussle . .. .

can we just hang him like we do to bad people?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

I have heard up north many stateless ;read the quote last part. An example of don't any how approve?

There are an estimated 150,000 stateless children in Malaysia. Many are from remote communities in the peninsula's jungle interior or across the sea in Borneo. Others are the children of refugees or migrants, and still more are ethnic Indians whose battle to prove they are Malaysians can be traced back to Malaya's independence from Britain in the late 1950s.

• Praise 2

Those ppls that made such comment always only talk about the 1st half but not the 2nd half.

The 2nd half is during that time, Singapore is nobody. Some of our forefather dont even know what is Singapore before they arrive. During that era, our currency is not like many time more than those foreigner's countries. If our currency exchange rate is the other way round, do you think those that come now will still come here? [laugh]

Then how ? Malaya and Singapore would not have existed in the first place. Most of our forefathers have nothing to prove or verify. Just arrive and work. It is a free economy model driven by business.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

So you really think Singapore have arrived liao? Auto pilot mode and money will come is it ?

Those ppls that made such comment always only talk about the 1st half but not the 2nd half.

The 2nd half is during that time, Singapore is nobody. Some of our forefather dont even know what is Singapore before they arrive. During that era, our currency is not like many time more than those foreigner's countries. If our currency exchange rate is the other way round, do you think those that come now will still come here? [laugh]

Supersonic

There is no fool proof way to verify degree, as the degrees come from countries where ICA has no authority over. For the same reasons, HDB cannot find out if the PR has properties overseas. However, there have been slight improvements. AFAIK, those who have hired people lately will know. Degrees from PRC have to be verified by one of the registered authorities in China starting from about a year ago. But this does not apply to degrees from other countries where centralized education records are unavailable. I guess they have been relying on companies and hiring managers to do their own due diligence, but this is not enough.

In several other countries, the hiring manager needs to write long scope of work and business justification to be reviewed by immigration. Here, I've never been asked to write anything - so its very efficient, but also convenient for those trying to cheat the system. Again, there is probably a lack of physical checks on whether the employment pass holders are really working in the capacity they claimed. In other countries, there are immigrant agents physically going to the registered address to spot check that the foreign workers are not only working there, but are doing exactly what they are supposed to do. These are not just on construction workers, but also senior management, professionals, etc.

Hmmmmmmmm........... make them take our GCE 'O' (for diploma holders) and 'A' (for degree holder) level exam to proof they got such thing we called it 'brain' ... ^_^

[:p][:p]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Hmmmmmmmm........... make them take our GCE 'O' (for diploma holders) and 'A' (for degree holder) level exam to proof they got such thing we called it 'brain' ... ^_^

Too hard for them.

Compromise.. Ask them to take our PSLE :D

Maybe they dont understand English :D

• Praise 1

Supersonic

U joking har? Last time my ah tiong classmate sec 2 come from china can solve O level Maths and physics, don't play play with them. Every exam score at least 90 and above

• Praise 1

Supersonic

U joking har? Last time my ah tiong classmate sec 2 come from china can solve O level Maths and physics, don't play play with them. Every exam score at least 90 and above

Only in maths niah.... and maybe Mother Tongue they can pass

we still have English, Science, Social Study, ..... [sly]

They must pass all subjects .... [laugh]

Supersonic

Only in maths niah.... and maybe Mother Tongue they can pass

we still have English, Science, Social Study, ..... [sly]

They must pass all subjects .... [laugh]

Mother tounge they got distinction

Science also on physics especially

For english they just memoreise the essay lol

Turbocharged

Psle so difficult.

I look at all the subjects and questions.

Shake head man.....sure fail until jialat

Psle so difficult.

I look at all the subjects and questions.

Shake head man.....sure fail until jialat

Looking back, I wonder how I ever passed all those papers. :blink:

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

last time my school got one tiong scholar call zhang zheng

we call him 張三丰

he also took accountancy in ntu

in his first year, he whole day play basketball

lecture never see him

tutorial, sign name, phew lang

3 days before marketing exam, someone saw him in library reading a outdated version of the textbook

he got a B !!!!!

when he come out of his statistic paper, he was crying loudly

we asked him what happpen

he said he didnt managed to get full marks

knn

we dont know whether to cry or give him blangket party man [laugh]

donno where he go already

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Looking back, I wonder how I ever passed all those papers. :blink:

I didn't know bears take exams [:p]:D

Hypersonic

Read liao really makes blood boil! Shd serve him life sentence!!

I know... The way that scum manipulated a defenseless old lady... Sibeh angry!!!!

I didn't know bears take exams [:p]:D

BL1, BL2.

Math - How many breathe holes the seals has?

Science - Which hole will the seal come out from?

History - Which hole he tried last week

Survival is not as easy as ABC -_-

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Those are the scholars and smart ones (certainly not the ones giving fake degrees).

last time my school got one tiong scholar call zhang zheng

we call him 張三丰

he also took accountancy in ntu

in his first year, he whole day play basketball

lecture never see him

tutorial, sign name, phew lang

3 days before marketing exam, someone saw him in library reading a outdated version of the textbook

he got a B !!!!!

when he come out of his statistic paper, he was crying loudly

we asked him what happpen

he said he didnt managed to get full marks

knn

we dont know whether to cry or give him blangket party man [laugh]

donno where he go already

Most text book editions don't really matter in terms of content. They change the arrangement of chapters and page numbers but the content is mainly the same.

The changes are so that people cannot resell the textbook to the next batch.

Supersonic (edited)

why u want them to take responsibility?

Does this guy have a criminal record?

Nowadays grant PR means have the ability to hire PI to check the background is it?

Liddat be private investigator jim tan tio liao lor...

Stop being self righteous lah. I bet u there's any number of singaporeans lining up to cheat that old woman's money also..

Bro, did you read in detail what this arsewipe did?

Not being self righteous but I am sure many Singaporeans will not do what this AT did. They have no moral values.

Mdm Chang explained that Mr Yang manipulated and took advantage of her friend's feelings and he shamelessly hugged and kissed her in front of Mdm Chang and her maid and driver.

He would eat together with her and say sweet things to her and manipulated her.

Court papers allege that Mr Yang started asking for money to be sent to his bank account in Hangzhou, China, starting from small sums of $4,000, which grew over time to $40,000

He also asked to be sponsored for an English course in Singapore which costs $4,000 and took a $1,000 monthly allowance from Madam Chung when he was here.

Would you do this for money? I would not. Much as I want to be a millionaire but come on, this lady is old enough to be my mother!

He sold off her paintings and transferred her money (SMALL sum of $4000 which grew to $40000) to his bloody hangzhou account.

After that, he even moved his wife, 8 year old and 2 year old children over to stay for free.

I am sure many of us have done some bad things one way or the other but one must be able to sleep well at night knowing the things he done.

Peace.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement