SG Widow and China Tour Guide Asset Tussle . .. .

Camrysfa

lots of things faked, only the marnie he took is real.

I don't even know how to be a grassroot member but a china scammer knows <_<

This guy won't be coming back anytime soon. With the money he siphoned from the old lady, he can probably live a comfortable life in China.

He said he is coming back, is probably buying time so that his family can take the next flight back to China.

If I am director of ICA, I will detain his family here to make sure he come back. But having said that, the wife didn't commit any offence so probably can't detain her.

• Praise 1

This guy won't be coming back anytime soon. With the money he siphoned from the old lady, he can probably live a comfortable life in China.

He said he is coming back, is probably buying time so that his family can take the next flight back to China.

If I am director of ICA, I will detain his family here to make sure he come back. But having said that, the wife didn't commit any offence so probably can't detain her.

ICA conned!

I don't even know how to be a grassroot member but a china scammer knows <_<

A wolf in sheep's clothing is an expert who knows the way to the ICA good books is GRM way?

This case literally reviewed how lax our immigration policies are....

ICA conned!

A wolf in sheep's clothing is an expert who knows the way to the ICA good books is GRM way?

• Praise 1

Today's Straits Times:

The widow did a will that was only discovered on Tuesday - all $ + property estimated to be $40mil bequeath to one person - the CTG.

Today's Straits Times:

The widow did a will that was only discovered on Tuesday - all $ + property estimated to be $40mil bequeath to one person - the CTG.

What is ctg?

This case literally reviewed how lax our immigration policies are....

No MPs question this in parliament?!

Party whip maybe very on.

The Ah Tiong took peekture with that 'guy' leh and is active in grassroots some more.

Confirm all kena masking tape around their mouth.

No MPs question this in parliament?!

Party whip maybe very on.

• Praise 1

This guy is just one of many many. They have a built-in function to be unscrupulous as long as money comes flowing to them. With more than 1 million of them in SG, good luck <_< <_<

I pity those PRCs who really are good. They don't deserved to be label as such but this is reality.

• Praise 3

the chinaman and his wife move into the bungalow for years liao

this niece never visited?

now then this niece come out kaypoh kaypoh?

Don't say niece la.

For this type of case. Once the leech sinks its teeth in and starts pumping poison, sometimes even own children also cannot save the victims and make them open their eyes. It's also possible senility and dementia has stepped in.

At least the niece tried.

• Praise 1

Don't say niece la.

For this type of case. Once the leech sinks its teeth in and starts pumping poison, sometimes even own children also cannot save the victims and make them open their eyes. It's also possible senility and dementia has stepped in.

At least the niece tried.

Praise 5 points to the niece!

Kudos.

• Praise 2

This guy is just one of many many. They have a built-in function to be unscrupulous as long as money comes flowing to them. With more than 1 million of them in SG, good luck <_< <_<

I pity those PRCs who really are good. They don't deserved to be label as such but this is reality.

I do come across the good ones, maybe they are the minority.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1