Noob questions on shares rights - OCBC

Bluepica

The devils is in the detailed half inch thick prospectus written in archaic England. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Need to re-read and re-read, and the more you re-read, the more blur. The sentences so long..... after you read through 10 words, you are lost, re-read.......

good question. Dunno. haha.

↡ Advertisement

For CPF and SRS, you can approach your CPF agent bank for assistance and advise. Dont write to them coz by the time they respond the whole event might have lapsed esp this is deemed as a hot event.

Walk in directly is best. Dont wait till last minute.

The devils is in the detailed half inch thick prospectus written in archaic England. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Need to re-read and re-read, and the more you re-read, the more blur. The sentences so long..... after you read through 10 words, you are lost, re-read.......

No need to read from the first few pages lah..just flip to the Appendix section of the OIS will do.

• Praise 1

CPF v hard to count how much can be used

tired many time ahgaration and failed

end up top up cash to pick up

the first 20k, then simi 30%..3 times i counted,still buay zhun..LOL

i think need check with the agent that engage instead

Turbocharged

CPF v hard to count how much can be used

The amount that you can use can be easily found on your cpf online .

Can I apply the excess rights for 2nd time if I suddenly plan to apply more excess tights after submitted one application to accept the rights allocated to me?

Any news about this? It's been more than a week after closing 15 Sep. Heard over-subscribed. But, cannot find my latest holdings online at SGX and no money has been returned to me assuming my excess rights are unsuccessful. [confused]