Drink Driving Is An Act Of Irresponsibility!

Osiris

Drunk Driving  

179 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

Yesterday just kana road block at penang road.

The tp just ask my friend to say 1 to 10 into the breathalyzer at 3am

Luckily. Dont drink and drive

↡ Advertisement

Yesterday just kana road block at penang road.

The tp just ask my friend to say 1 to 10 into the breathalyzer at 3am

Luckily. Dont drink and drive

how about sex and drive?
  • Praise 1

Heard over radio. In Japan, people will not drink and drive for the following reasons:

1. possibility of losing their job

2. repercussions from social/family circles

3. tough getting a new job due to record

4. psychology/physiological impact from the above.

Edited by Xefera

tiagong koreans drink very fierce one

a few different types of liquor on table, each one a glass

1 round need to bottoms up all the different liquors consecutively

go at least 15 rounds

and they really get offended if you don't drink

tiagong only har

To some anti government supporters, fine and jail the drunk drivers is because government wana earn money le

Drink driving you also want to bring politics in. gave you 5 dislike.

• Dislike 1

Heard over radio. In Japan, people will not drink and drive for the following reasons:

1. possibility of losing their job

2. repercussions from social/family circles

3. tough getting a new job due to record

4. psychology/physiological impact from the above.

Thought Japanese all took trains to work and knock off straight to drinking till late.

Hypersonic

Wah. Looks like you guys really can't drink or the Koreans I had to drink with are really weak.

By the way, I am a teetotaler except when I have no choice (during the course of work :a-m1524: ). It's not just the koreans that get offended when you don't drink with them....

what do you expect from a peasant store man who is a keyboard warrior and only knows how to google?

of course i can't drink and most of the stuff i post is tiagong one

tiagong koreans drink very fierce one

a few different types of liquor on table, each one a glass

1 round need to bottoms up all the different liquors consecutively

go at least 15 rounds

and they really get offended if you don't drink

tiagong only har

ð

I have gone for some entertainment last time when I was in private sector. I just say I am very sensitive to alcohol and no one make me drink. Maybe an obligatory glass but no more.

So yeah I don't think you can be forced to drinking. At most say have an allergy to alcohol if want to drink can but please standby ambulance.....

And I can say this to people with a straight face .......:p

Supercharged

take a TDVL, drive a taxi to drink. you will be waved to go off in a roadblock.

the police doesn't even bother to see you.  [:p]  unless you have been driven very steadily.

Edited by Yeobt

Thought Japanese all took trains to work and knock off straight to drinking till late.

maybe same like singapore, keep the cars at home and only drive during weekends?

Drink Driving should be condemned, take a taxi , uber or grab. 

Just imagine if you lose your loved one because of other driver's irresponsibility, if u don't want it to happen, don't endanger others. Drink responsibly guys.

Supercharged

Shaw scion gets 8 weeks' jail, $10,000 fine

SINGAPORE — For his third drink-driving conviction, Howard Shaw Chai Li, the grandson of the Shaw Organisation founder, was sentenced to eight weeks' imprisonment and a S$10,000 fine.

Shaw, 46, also faces a disqualification from driving for eight years after he admitted to one count of drink driving on Thursday (May 25).

On Jan 31, he was found to have 88 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath — exceeding the prescribed limit of 35 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. 

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/shaw-scion-gets-8-weeks-jail-10000-fine

curious to know what exotic car he drives. :)

• Praise 1

(edited)

Student who died in crash had twice the legal limit of alcohol for drink driving: Coroner

In his findings, State Coroner Marvin Bay said Mr Aslam's grossly elevated post-mortem blood alcohol level of about 169mg/100ml would have likely caused signs of inebriation such as drowsiness or loss of coordination.

"It is probable that in this intoxicated state and impairment of his faculties, Mr Aslam had lost control of his car. His death is therefore an unfortunate traffic misadventure,'' he said.

His death follows recent cases of individuals who had hit into stationary structures while drunk.

These include marketing manager Tan Hock Hai, in his 40s, who collided into guard railings along Pan-Island Expressway last Nov 2; and ITE student Sandeep Singh Chhabra, 25, whose Jaguar  had impacted against metal railings on the centre road divider near Siglap Road on Oct 3 last year.

Coroner Bay said these tragic deaths underscored the consequences and tragic costs of disregarding the advice to avoid driving any vehicle after drinking.

The message should be crystal clear that drinking large amounts of alcohol is "utterly incompatible with safe driving'', he added.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/student-in-fatal-accident-had-twice-legal-limit-for-drink-driving-a-coroners

Edited by Blueray
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2