MCF Tennis Kakis fall in!

RadX

Yes any tennis kakis keen on joining our MCF tennis group which normally plays on Thursdays, pls let me know. All are welcome!!! Thks n hope to see some of you on the courts :a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hey guys ...

I am looking for kaki for Sunday morning. I am staying in CCK and my regular kaki has moved to Tampines and I have to stop my session (too far to travel).

Anyone staying in the West and looking for a hitting partner on a Sunday morning ?

I would rate myself ....NTRP 3.0 and looking for someone around the same grade.

Cheers

Supercharged

Australian court orders Djokovic's release from immigration detention after he wins court battle

World number one Novak Djokovic was released from Australian immigration detention on Monday (Jan 10) after winning a court challenge to revive his bid to win a record 21st Grand Slam title at the upcoming Australian Open. Judge Anthony Kelly ruled the federal government's decision last week to revoke the tennis star's visa to enter the country was "unreasonable" and ordered Djokovic be released.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/australia-judge-rules-novak-djokovic-release-immigration-detention-covid-19-2425241

"Anti-vaxxer balek kampong!!"  😁

Rafael-Nadal-roar.jpg

TA should have ensured confirm entry for him as well as Airline should have checked his eligibility status.

The judge had to disavow this mess that he was scapegoated into.

Anyways, they can always set up the court on a boat in international waters. Or come to Singapore...🤭

Supercharged

The story continues.....

Australia cancels Novak Djokovic's visa again, citing health risk to community

Australia cancelled Novak Djokovic's visa for a second time on Friday (Jan 14), saying the world tennis number one, who has not been vaccinated against COVID-19, may pose a health risk. Immigration Minister Alex Hawke used discretionary powers to again cancel Djokovic's visa, after a court quashed an earlier revocation over COVID-19 entry regulations and and released him from immigration detention on Monday.

He(Djokovic) has the right to challenge the revocation again, and a source close to Djokovic's team said he was weighing his options. 

ap_week_in_pictures_asia_27224.jpg?itok=

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/novak-djokovic-visa-cancelled-again-australian-open-tennis-2435561

• Haha! 1

I am in Alex Hawke camp.😁

Cancel, deport and ban him for 3 years. No one should be above the rule except Aussie very own Nicole Kidman and Tom Hank. 😁

Even if he did get to play eventually the atmosphere in court will be hostile.  Forget it.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

26 minutes ago, RadX said:

For speaking the damn truth

The one that leaked the video got fired not the newscaster. 

The employee who leaked the video of Channel 7 anchors ranting about tennis star Novak Djokovic has been fired, according to reports. Reuters reported that the employee was traced to Ai-Media Technologies, which provides captioning and transcription services. Ai-Media, which refused to name said employee, disclosed that the staff member was working remotely when he carried out the unauthorised publication of the video. They further confirmed to Reuters that the said worker "is no longer employed by Ai-Media."

The leaked video showed the anchors of Seven West Media's 7NEWS talking about the Djokovic's COVID-19 status and visa application. The discussion was made off-air, and both seemed unaware that they were being recorded. The pair can be heard condemning and cursing at the Djokovic, who is currently attempting to fight back against the cancellation of his visa ahead of the Australian Open.

Anchor Rebecca Maddern in the leaked footage said: "Novak Djokovic is a lying, sneaky, a**hole. Whatever way you look at it, it's unfortunate that everybody else stuffed up around him."

• Praise 1