MCF Tennis Kakis fall in!

RadX

Be like Rafa! Vamos!!

Still my fave player….i use the racket and string and shoes , he uses.     Only cant hit like how he hits.   🤣😂😅

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Without him, not going to watch Aust open liow. The rest of the players either I don't care or I don't know them.

Edited by Starry

14 minutes ago, Starry said:

Without him, not going to watch Aust open liow. The rest of the players either I don't care or I don't know them.

what if the other tournaments also dun allow unvaccinated players to play? he can rest for 2 years until covid is over?

Screenshot_20220116-211840_Chrome.jpg

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

what if the other tournaments also dun allow unvaccinated players to play? he can rest for 2 years until covid is over?

Screenshot_20220116-211840_Chrome.jpg

Bro...I think he can retire and still live in luxury  than most people la.....

To me, it is Aussie's loss.

Edited by Starry

Opinion: Deserved defeat for Novak Djokovic
https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-deserved-defeat-for-novak-djokovic/a-60440732

“You want to believe Djokovic landed in Melbourne certain his documents were sufficient for entry. When that wasn't the case, everything became abstruse.

Suddenly a previous coronavirus infection came into play, one he hadn't mentioned before but made him someone who had recovered from the virus. Add to that a positive test, which was quickly realized to be incorrectly dated, and a public apology to show that as an infected person it wasn't such a good idea to have met children or journalists. A lie almost always leaves a trail and eventually the construct of it falls apart.

It would not be a surprise if the Serbian soon back-pedalled and had to admit that his test was falsified in order to avoid prosecution for violating COVID-19 regulations in Serbia and Spain. Although, further investigations due to forgery of documents and deception could well see that come to pass.”

11 hours ago, Starry said:

Bro...I think he can retire and still live in luxury  than most people la.....

To me, it is Aussie's loss.

u have to see the bigger picture, If he is allow to play, its will create alot of social unrest like riot and stuff.

Overall aust have more to gain then lost when they kick him away . 

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

u have to see the bigger picture, If he is allow to play, its will create alot of social unrest like riot and stuff.

Overall aust have more to gain then lost when they kick him away . 

Some people are just not able , ever, to see big picture lah.

heh heh.  

Supercharged

Djokovic happens to be the 1st world famous sports person to encounter such issue. I've a feeling as long as this pandemic continues, he's not going to be the last. Who'll be next?

• Boxing
  • soccer
  • Basketball
  • Golf
  • MMA

14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No vaccine, no French Open for Djokovic, says France's sports ministry
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/novak-djokovic-french-open-vaccine-law-france-sports-ministry-2440811

Aussie Open: Out

French Open: Out

Wimbledon: Out?
US Open: Out?

UK and USA very open and respect human rights, sure ok one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3