The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

Knn.

This type needs to be locked up for a few days. Give her some free food in Changi.

Hopefully the elderly don't commit this anymore ....

Yeah, give chance to old lady :D

Yes I will eat there twice.

First time and last time.

:D

I wont mind paying 10 bucks if the food is really good.

Nowadays, when I eat curry rice at coffeshop, order 4 dishes for me alone already 5 to 6 bucks [sweatdrop]

In Japan, all the shops/restaurants have a practice of counting the change (the notes) in front of you so no dispute.

I heard in Japan, even if you forgot and left your wallet on the table, will not get lost.

Will still be there when you go back to find? [:)]

• Praise 6

Wonder if she is interested to clean my car [;)]

I think you meant...........wonder she is interested to clean you............... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 5

That Keong Saik Road look so much more colourful

in the past.

:D  

Can still go Keong Saik Road to eat 

wan ton mee

really.

• Praise 1

In Japan, all the shops/restaurants have a practice of counting the change (the notes) in front of you so no dispute.

They all have the little cash tray in front where they count very single note and coin loudly in front of you LOL. Took me some time to get used to it. Also need to constantly remind myself to put my payment onto the tray and not hand directly to the cashier.

But yeah Japan is the last place on earth that you can get cheated.

They all have the little cash tray in front where they count very single note and coin loudly in front of you LOL. Took me some time to get used to it. Also need to constantly remind myself to put my payment onto the tray and not hand directly to the cashier.

But yeah Japan is the last place on earth that you can get cheated by the locals

add for you.. dont forget.. PRCs are everywhere now.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1