The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

What laws do you think are needed for a gracious society? I can think of a few:

1. Peasants must be courteous towards elites and address them as Sir/Mdm or Mr/Ms.

2. Whenever peasants seen an elite car cutting into their lane, they must slow down and allow them to cut in.

3. Stiff penalties for all peasants who mistreat elites in anyway (fines, jail, cane etc).

I believe our society will become very gracious and you will see cars giving way rather than fighting for space.

If you got a 'problem' with the authorities, keep it to yourself...nobody can 'help' you.

Don't keep coming to this forum and express your 'unhappiness' and instigate others to agree with your views.

Being a Sinkie yourself, who is well known for complaining, it would not get you anywhere in life by behaving the way you had chosen to.

As a matter of fact, it would definitely get you a ban in this and many other Sinkie related forums but I guess, ppl like you would not be a least deterred, as you would just pop out as another clone somewhere....again.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

No need for more laws. Our society, over the last 35 yrs has been brain wash to be money minded. Our family foundation is getting weaker and weaker everyday. Once the family unit breakdowns , it's the end of this society. All the man in white will not be able to put the family unit back together again.

All our material achievements and accumulated monies will be down the drain.

• Praise 1

1. Peasants must be courteous towards elites and address them as Sir/Mdm or Mr/Ms.

2. Whenever peasants seen an elite car cutting into their lane, they must slow down and allow them to cut in.

3. Stiff penalties for all peasants who mistreat elites in anyway (fines, jail, cane etc).

I believe our society will become very gracious and you will see cars giving way rather than fighting for space.

youunculturedswine.jpg

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

I believe it isn't laws that we need, but graciousness comes from within each individual.

No point coming up with law or rules to portray graciousness when we all know singaporeans may

not necessary agree with the law, but engage in a LLST method to curb.

• Praise 2

Those are crap! From what I see, gracious-ness, needs to start through education, so that it can be apply through life and a change in generations. Given local situation, which is getting from bad to worse, by promoting gracious-ness through posters and celebraties helps but that will be no end to it, reason is because, younger generations are not educate about gracious in school. But too bad, SG is too fast pace and leaders don't really solve this issue by the root... Only increase population growth and $$$ matters...

• Praise 2

Are you DK?

• Praise 2

yeah, "elites" (after getting outta their cars/when not driving around in superCs) go around with Italian badges flaunting to all they are elites, maybe print stickers on their foreheads identifying themselves as millionaires, etc. seen any like that? [laugh]

• Praise 2

that's why everyone want / hope to have their own vehicle .

( cannot afford car, buy van, cannot afford van, buy motorcycle / bicycle )

actually cannot blame both of them.......blame MRT....why make the seat so small....ha ha ha

• Praise 14

gosh, that fella is such a L-O-S-E-R......... [shakehead]

and he goes on and on and on and on....lucky the aunty in RED can tahan.....if not sure another fight!!

• Praise 1

that's why everyone want / hope to have their own vehicle .

( cannot afford car, buy van, cannot afford van, buy motorcycle / bicycle )

actually cannot blame both of them.......blame MRT....why make the seat so small....ha ha ha

Yes own vehicle and meet fat kim

And i feel there is a need to bring gun along with u to shut those people and kill them to get rid of the pest with ur 'gun'

U dont need a magnum but just need a gun with many bullets that shoot well in their face

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 5