The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

you regular there in the past ?  [sly]   [grin]

Yes I used to go to a Spanish restaurant called Streeters.

But that was a long time ago. Now I don't know if its still open.

:D

↡ Advertisement

Yes I used to go to a Spanish restaurant called Streeters.

But that was a long time ago. Now I don't know if its still open.

I dont remember that Spanish Restaurant back in the 80s . ... used to have alot of sexy panties hanging out the windows  :D

• Praise 1

I dont remember that Spanish Restaurant back in the 80s . ... used to have alot of sexy panties hanging out the windows  :D

Those were the good old day.

Now its all granny panties.

If you like Japan please go now

before they spoil it.

I noticed it is now more common to have Chinese language signs and announcements in Tokyo. Especially in malls and luxury goods boutiques, they have Japanese staff who speak excellent Mandarin. PRC dua kee.

But at crowded tourist spots like temples, can sense the potential PRC damages. Read news that some PRC jumped into a temple's spring water pond to cleanse himself for good luck. Classic tiong.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3

Supercharged

I noticed it is now more common to have Chinese language signs and announcements in Tokyo. Especially in malls and luxury goods boutiques, they have Japanese staff who speak excellent Mandarin. PRC dua kee.

But at crowded tourist spots like temples, can sense the potential PRC damages. Read news that some PRC jumped into a temple's spring water pond to cleanse himself for good luck. Classic tiong.

They even hire PRC sales staff in Paris to handle the busloads of ah tiongs that go and grab stuff like they were free
  • Praise 1

LOL found the news i was talking about. I've been to this Kyoto temple before. Locusts behavior is really face palm.  After WW2, PRC accused Japs as being barbarians which is ironic to say the least.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3642969/Chinese-tourist-horrifies-visitors-sacred-Japanese-temple-jumping-pond-1200-year-old-shrine-collect-lucky-water-plastic-bottle.html

Chinese tourist horrifies visitors at sacred Japanese temple after jumping into 1200-year-old shrine's pond to collect lucky water in his plastic bottle

355A544C00000578-3642969-The_unnamed_man

The Chinese government has taken a series of steps in recent years to curb the bad behaviour of rude citizens when they visit other countries.

But one tourist clearly hadn't got the memo when he made a trip to the Japanese city of Kyoto last Friday.

New pictures, taken by a fellow tourist, show the man jumping into a sacred water shrine to collect drinking water in a plastic bottle. 

The 1200-year-old Kiyomizu shrine was founded on the site of the Otowa waterfall and it was made an Unesco world heritage site in 1994.

The water is divided into three separate streams and visitors can take a sip of the water from one of the streams using special cups that are hung on sticks from a balcony.

One stream is said to give longevity, another success at school and a third is said to give luck in finding love.

Tradition dictates that visitors cannot drink from all three streams though as it is greedy and considered to bring bad luck.

The tourist from Friday's incident appeared unconcerned about such rules though and jumped into the bottom pond fully clothed to scoop up the water from all three streams with his bottle.

The move was said to disgust fellow tourists because of the disrespect to Japanese culture as well as the unhygienic aspect of wading around in the water. 

The onlooker who took the photograph told the website EJInsight that he was ashamed and that the man's actions proved that Chinese tourists have a lot of learn about etiquette and manners.

Chinese tourists have been involved in a number of high-profile incidents relating to bad behaviour both abroad and domestically.

Recently the country released the definitive list of acts that will get tourists blacklisted and banned from travel as part of the new 'uncivilised behaviour law', which the state tourism department hopes will curb embarrassing incidents sparked by Chinese citizens abroad.

The list of bad behaviour that will get a tourist blacklisted was released by China National Tourism Administration on May 30 and replaces previous versions of the law.

After a number of incidents involving Chinese tourists opening plane doors, it's no surprise that number one on the list is any 'interference' with public transport facilities including planes, buses and boats.

Damages to public facilities and historical attractions has also been included in light of the recent reports of Shanghai Disneyland being trashed before it even opened and graffiti at Everest base camp.

During the cherry blossom season in Japan, Chinese tourists were so poorly behaved that there have been calls for a separate area to be created for visitors from China - and so damaging natural environments has also been included in the list of offences.

To make certain that tourists who commit offences not on the list don't escape punishment, the State Tourism Department made it clear that any act deemed unsavoury could result in a ban.

Details of the offender and the offence will only be kept on record for one to five years depending on the severity of the incident but the current rules do not stipulate what will happen to re-offenders.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 4

Supercharged

15073310_10154023729376304_6240667745869

This is very dangerous! Might slip and fall to her death.

Inform me the next time, i go support her from the back

• Praise 4

This is very dangerous! Might slip and fall to her death.

Inform me the next time, i go support her from the back

yeah. you tahan her back, i tahan from below. I let her stand on me better than a stool 

post-1137-0-08220600-1479816424.png

erm, I think they are PRCs   [laugh]

but yeah, now the CC to carry is not VISA or MASTER. Unionpay confirm accepted at more places !!!!  :mellow:

• Praise 4

but yeah, now the CC to carry is not VISA or MASTER. Unionpay confirm accepted at more places !!!!  :mellow:

Unionpay is getting more active.

This year's GSS official card was Unionpay.

Sometimes Unionpay has some good promotions. Last year they had had rebate for using the card for petrol purchases (any brand).

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 3

oei.. are u asking me to leave my country since they already spoiling it?  :pissed-off:

I did my best. So many posts I suggested bring more syt from the best

universities from Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan.

Not only Japan, even Seoul airport I met a really rude Tiong at the

duty free counter. I think maybe she thought I was her country men

and gave the Tiong standard of service.

• Praise 2

yeah. you tahan her back, i tahan from below. I let her stand on me better than a stool

high_five_highest_rated_post_ever-s320x214-156433-535.png

erm, I think they are PRCs [laugh]

but yeah, now the CC to carry is not VISA or MASTER. Unionpay confirm accepted at more places !!!! :mellow:

Authentic one because got Jipun name lah and I also go chit chat with my huayu to test water. Edited by Jellandross