Msia touch n go card expired need advice.

Ahyoo2002

Not too sure anyone post this before but just for everyone's info.

The new JB CIQ has many zones, you can top up you Touch N Go card at Counter 10 of any zone. This means that you no need to stop your car at aside and walk to counter 10. You can clear your passport at Counter 10 and drive forward a bit to have your Touch N Go car top up.

I just did mine today but I did not know about this and hence I park aside and walk to counter 10 to top up.

↡ Advertisement

Yup, i was told previously by the counter staff and just top up at counter 10 when entering into JB custom.

Btw, i just checked with the staff again and was told that the white cards can only be collected at counter 1 in Lane B.

Neutral Newbie

Any idea where to collect the white card? Drove thru there last week but did not spot the place to collect the white card. Now left with my last blank white card.

I'm not sure how to describe it properly. but i'll try

When you head towards JB CIQ, just before hitting the booths, you have to go up a steep slope that turns right, then you see the booths straight ahead, yes? If you keep right after you turn, the road will split to the booths on the right side. The first booth you see there will have a green sign on the top saying something about embarkation card collection or something like that. you can get the cards there

Yup, i was told previously by the counter staff and just top up at counter 10 when entering into JB custom.

Btw, i just checked with the staff again and was told that the white cards can only be collected at counter 1 in Lane B.

I think it is Counter 1 of Zone B. I also missed the counter on my 1st visit. For my 2nd visit, I drove slowly and saw the counter which is almost at the middle of all the zones. It has some big signborad which said registration card or white card.

Hi

How about buying the touch & go card? Same counter? Is it open 24 hrs?

For buying new card, I believe it should have too.

I am not sure whether it open 24 hours, I only know the Touch N Go lane at NSH is not open 24 hours for some counter.

I went last sat, not sure which counter I was in...after stamp passport. I asked the immigration officer wher can top up touch & go. She told me the yellow booth in front. Went down to top up,came & tap the card b4 gg off.

Lucky no car behind me..

i topped up mine at the 1st Petronas kiosk off the NS highway after crossing the 2nd link. only thing is they charge 50 sen for their services.

i topped up mine at the 1st Petronas kiosk off the NS highway after crossing the 2nd link. only thing is they charge 50 sen for their services.

There r 3 touch n go booth, 1 of them call "Tambah Nilai". Tis is d counter u could free up without additional fee.

The new JB CIQ has many zones, you can top up you Touch N Go card at Counter 10 of any zone. This means that you no need to stop your car at aside and walk to counter 10. You can clear your passport at Counter 10 and drive forward a bit to have your Touch N Go car top up.

I just did mine today but I did not know about this and hence I park aside and walk to counter 10 to top up.

Thanks for the info!! [:)]

Going this week....

PLEASE USE LANE 10 if you need to top up and NOT WALK to LANE 10. selfish pr!cks always do this and cause a jam at this lane for people who bothered to queue. best part, most of the time, they ask their wife/kids to endanger their safety to stand in the middle of the lane to top up the TnG card.

PLEASE USE LANE 10 if you need to top up and NOT WALK to LANE 10. selfish pr!cks always do this and cause a jam at this lane for people who bothered to queue. best part, most of the time, they ask their wife/kids to endanger their safety to stand in the middle of the lane to top up the TnG card.

There is a top up counter at EVERY zone be it the left, centre or right most zones. If you read and understand Malay, there are signboards at these entrances informing motorists the counter numbers that offer touch n go top ups. And Yes, you don't have to park and walk, just drive up to the counters.

Why so much trouble....just go petrol kiosk and top up lah....

I won't top up at the counter in CIQ unless its totally dry and I have no choice. So dun wait till your TNG card is zero liao then top up. I usually top up the card when its less than RM10.00. Just in case i wanna come back from 2nd link.